W95 World Cup - Semi Finals

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why the obsession mate? Gonna tell the rest of the world for the 10th time that we rejected you?

No Obsession on this end , just that every time I say something you run your trap . I don't care you rejected me , just gives me a reason to play this game even more , my goal is to join any Coalition who wants to destroy any tribe your in . Makes me happy to get rid of the ignorant players who play this game .

Deleted User - 10618707

No Obsession on this end , just that every time I say something you run your trap . I don't care you rejected me , just gives me a reason to play this game even more , my goal is to join any Coalition who wants to destroy any tribe your in . Makes me happy to get rid of the ignorant players who play this game .

You'd think a 50 yr guy would have better things to do than to be obsessed with a guy that rejected you, God, everyday you prove me right, that i made the right decision.

*GranTorino

#MoronicStatementOfTheYear

DeletedUser121184

Nuke Delivery Service Vs Krovikan Mist
Uruzian Vs Ho Lee Pho Vs ALBANIAN1235

These are the ones i vote for.

DeletedUser121215

Kinda sounds like a obsession to me lol

DeletedUser121179

Nuke Delivery Service Vs Krovikan Mist
Uruzian Vs Ho Lee Pho Vs ALBANIAN1235

DeletedUser120160

Balian I don't even know you and even I can see all you do is whine like a b**** on almost every thread. Gets really boring.

I am not going to vote, as I am PI so would add to the bias xD what I will say though is that a lot of factors effect someone's opinion of what constitutes a good player, however a major one of these factors will be personal experience playing with or against someone, therefore bias is inevitable.