W96 falling apart

tudadar

Reaction score
Im not going to get punked into deleting/ditching like everyone else. Ill be here doing what I can until the world is over. You guys can end it in 2 weeks or a year with 100% dominance it doesnt bother me. I wont lose sleep / pause RL for it but will fight as much as I can. I have no interest in propoganda. I said my thoughts on the situation so others looking in the future could see what happened and the rest is just replying to obeys forum OPs. Luckily you guys havent mailed anyone to tell them not to post yet ^_^

Last edited:

tudadar

Reaction score
I would love to see those mails that you claim truffle intimidating enemies. We have been nothing but respectful to our opponents on this world, we have had friendly banter and we have even have friends which we compliment in WET.
We even sent you, personally, a mail saying good luck with the fight and we were glad you were sticking through.

In regards to our early conquer, this is a speed two world. According to tw stats we got our academy on 3rd of October

2017-10-03 16:04 4066 +512

We then nobled 4 days later, 5 nobles in 4 days is not that out there.

Over the next 5 days we nobled another 5 villages, this is not something crazy. A noble a day is totally achievable at that stage. We then waited another 5 days to noble a few more villages. I don't see whats weird about our nobling pattern.
Especially if you add in the fact that we have top flags, there are flag boosters, pally boosts for resources, warehouse packages, noble boosters which mean you can noble a village easily with less than a train and tribemates who will assist you taking villages.

I havent seen any forwards of your account trying to get people to delete. Was just asking your coplayer if he sent any. He said no I believe him. I believe your account is respectful in game as you say. I dont think anyone can deny there were several obey members actively trying to get people to leave/delete/not help. Ampac even said it was obeys strategy to counter a last stand strategy. The statement about conuers was made when your co talked down on my premium use like a lot of obey accounts didnt use it for massive advantages then said yours used under 5k prem like that is nothing.

This one ->

The thing is in the end none of that matters... On a p2w world anyone willing to pay the right amount can snag the milestone achievements... Tudadar has still yet to win a world for all the 100s of thousands of PPs he has spent. This at least shows there is a little integrity left in this game that teamwork and skill will still beat PP every time. Better luck on w100 :)

I believe prem usage was heavily talked about on these forums the first month with obey being near double the size of the #2 tribe or so. The under 5k (Im guessing 3-4k+?) is probably more then the people you nobled spent. There is a huge difference between using premium to noble barbs not effecting other players and using premium to take out other players. On w90 I used premium to take out other players and almost took out all of infamy in startup. I stopped before that as it was never personal. I was just taking out the players nearby that I thought would be attacking me in the very near future (some with obvious pp use that later admitted I was a target) When I stopped playing I gifted 100ish to some people I took them from. At least several of those players are in obey so you can see the effect prem has when used vs players. Me nobling barbs with pp usage is just earning a prem profit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser66411

I havent seen any forwards of your account trying to get people to delete. Was just asking your coplayer if he sent any. He said no I believe him. I believe your account is respectful in game as you say. I dont think anyone can deny there were several obey members actively trying to get people to leave/delete/not help. Ampac even said it was obeys strategy to counter a last stand strategy. The statement about conuers was made when your co talked down on my premium use like a lot of obey accounts didnt use it for massive advantages then said yours used under 5k prem like that is nothing.

This one ->

The thing is in the end none of that matters... On a p2w world anyone willing to pay the right amount can snag the milestone achievements... Tudadar has still yet to win a world for all the 100s of thousands of PPs he has spent. This at least shows there is a little integrity left in this game that teamwork and skill will still beat PP every time. Better luck on w100 :)

I believe prem usage was heavily talked about on these forums the first month with obey being near double the size of the #2 tribe or so. The under 5k (Im guessing 3-4k+?) is probably more then the people you nobled spent. There is a huge difference between using premium to noble barbs not effecting other players and using premium to take out other players. On w90 I used premium to take out other players and almost took out all of infamy in startup. I stopped before that as it was never personal. I was just taking out the players nearby that I thought would be attacking me in the very near future (some with obvious pp use that later admitted I was a target) When I stopped playing I gifted 100ish to some people I took them from. At least several of those players are in obey so you can see the effect prem has when used vs players. Me nobling barbs with pp usage is just earning a prem profit.

You are missing the point of my post.. My post was in response to the comment made by someone above talking about you getting all the milestone achievements. My counter is that yes those willing to spend the most amount of PP will receive those awards. I don't even have to point out you specifically as between the Sasuke and Toka accounts I believe they spent around 300k PP each on this world. I am pretty sure those 3 accounts make up for all the milestone achievements this world in terms of account growth. My post was not on the ethics of whether PP abuse is "fair" and more about what is required to get said achievements.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In my view Tudadar is missing the whole thing about tribal wars, achievements being number one in the world doesn't mean anything if your tribe or allies will lose.

be it paying for it using PP but it all of it will be for nothing if your tribe is defeated. Its not about justifying anything regarding paying for the game, its the complicated strategy of finding the right one to win a game, this complicated strategy cannot be done with one player, sure having the number 1 player in world can make a difference but the tribe that he is allied or he is in didn't use him properly, in fact they made sure not to use him, maybe because of disgust or maybe he is not a team player or maybe they don't know how good he is offensively or deffensively.

A player or a tribe who gets defeated is really painfull, a player or a leader will ask himself what did he do wrong. Back then, Tudadar tribe and his allies got all the advantages in winning a world, if he participates in even one of the those massive opps that WET organized maybe it will make a difference, be it cover fire or noble attacks.

Lets say that he didn't participate, but he went on and attack the enemy on a diffrent area, maybe, that to could make a way to win a world.

Basically he didn't exert himself as a beacon of power back then, he didn't show anything to inspire his tribe....He didn't rally his mates to win the world...Sure its the Job of the leaders, but being number 1 in the world is more dangerous.

#1 player, achievements is nothing if you didnt inspire a whole tribe to win. Make this a lesson for you Tuda, maybe someday we will play together and win a world, and you will be the #1 player the champion a beacon of power who will inspire tribes in winning a world.

Goodluck!