W96 falling apart

tudadar

Reaction score
In after tuda dropped 2 million points in a 24 hour period.

How some members talk/get scared after a few obey members mass send out mails threatening to attack people if they do anything :

Jeff saunier on 25.05. at 19:36
There is only 1 reason Obey have not closed out the world.
They could have finished 2 weeks ago
I don't think I need to give you the answer you already know

Jeff saunier on 25.05. at 20:18
I'm here to watch the show
Be an interesting contest

6k cata nukes does that and this :

6x Defender of the day

Defeat the most units in this world as the defender.

Best result: yesterday (15.805.378 units)

DeletedUser66411

How some members talk/get scared after a few obey members mass send out mails threatening to attack people if they do anything :

Jeff saunier on 25.05. at 19:36
There is only 1 reason Obey have not closed out the world.
They could have finished 2 weeks ago
I don't think I need to give you the answer you already know

Jeff saunier on 25.05. at 20:18
I'm here to watch the show
Be an interesting contest

6k cata nukes does that and this :

6x Defender of the day

Defeat the most units in this world as the defender.

Best result: yesterday (15.805.378 units)

This has nothing to do with people being scared and everything to do with people wanting this world to end...Realistically is there a chance that you guys come back from this and take all the runes to win the world?

*Shadow*

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with people being scared and everything to do with people wanting this world to end...Realistically is there a chance that you guys come back from this and take all the runes to win the world?

This is exactly about people being too chicken to put up a fight. Players like Jeff Saunier who deny support in a situation like this. Other people could be listed as well, but let him serve as an example for all the cowards who deny support to allies. They cling too much to their own units, not seeing the big picture that supporting your mates and thus destroying nukes will ultimately serve everyone as they would have to be rebuilt.

You are so proud that Tudadar lost a reasonable amount of villages, but you forget that this is a tribewide op against a singular player. Under slightly different circumstances involving people with a little more courage to fight the odds in a game at least, you would have bitten off your teeth at his villages. - Which you actually did if you look at Tudadar's spike in ODD and the epic amount of nukes he destroyed.

And, just btw, you obviously don't want this world to end, otherwise you would not have stopped nobling the Runes shortly before reaching the critical amount to trigger the endgame phase. You (or at least some of you) merely want an easy fight to boast about you winning a world and having one of your own at rank 1. - That this is not a fair fight which is just fought with troops would never be uncovered, of course.
Just to be clear: Mailing people and "threatening" them is only one side, the other far more ridiculous perspective is that ppl can actually be cowed this way....

DeletedUser

Sure, why shouldn't a winner have their players at the top of the ranks? It is their right. Tudadar made a mistake reaching for the sun, when he was destined for the dirt and now he is paying for it.

tudadar

Reaction score
Sure, why shouldn't a winner have their players at the top of the ranks? It is their right. Tudadar made a mistake reaching for the sun, when he was destined for the dirt and now he is paying for it.

Why do you send out in game mails to people trying to get them to stop attacking you and delete so you dont have to fight them? Is that how you normally play? Is that attitude really worthy of a spot in the highend premade obey?

Edit : you are alex55545 right? If not then I have the wrong person.

*Shadow*

Reaction score

I don't mind the fact, rather the means by which you try to achieve your goal. Funny, you mention destined for dirt. One might almost call your methods dirty and unworthy of the top tribe. - But who am I to point that out?^^

DeletedUser66411

Why do you send out in game mails to people trying to get them to stop attacking you and delete so you dont have to fight them? Is that how you normally play? Is that attitude really worthy of a spot in the highend premade obey?

Edit : you are alex55545 right? If not then I have the wrong person.

The thing is the war is won. Obey is purposely letting allies hold on to runes so that the world does not go into countdown. I understand some people are still playing for pride but if you or anyone realistically thinks this is a fight that can be won they are seriously disillusioned. I respect the fight you are putting up but I think it is quite unfair to expect others to continue to put time and effort into a lost cause.

DeletedUser

I don't mind the fact, rather the means by which you try to achieve your goal. Funny, you mention destined for dirt. One might almost call your methods dirty and unworthy of the top tribe. - But who am I to point that out?^^

I'm not doing anything actually. I log in once every three days. The world is over and has been for a long time. People want Tudadar out of the rankings so from what I see he's being taken out of them.

Deleted User - 10017355

Meh acting like they should be receiving support from their allies yet Meh not supporting the OBEY-WET front is the reason the world is over. What a joke you are making.

tudadar

Reaction score
Meh acting like they should be receiving support from their allies yet Meh not supporting the OBEY-WET front is the reason the world is over. What a joke you are making.

Thats wrong. Mehh had a lot of support on that front. We also had a extremely important stronghold in the southwest k63 100 hrs away that needed def. That area was the only chance of victory. You cant win playing defensively im not sure why you think all def should of been waiting in one area that might not of even gotten hit instead of producing offense to actually attack.

Ask pxe how this went with just a couple of people attacking and imagine what would of happened if wet/me continued opping the left side and mehh/escape kept opping the right side like birdman : He didnt seem to have any defense maybe your defense being there would of kept him alive.

http://www.twstats.com/en96/index.p...ource=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

Obey offered us a nap till the end of the world a while back that we declined. if we werent a part of the coalition the world would have ended months before it did.

Also its not really allies. Wet/escape/mehh were pretty much one tribe for the last 5-6 or whatever months and would of had a final merge if we won. Theres just no need to mass merge unless you are about to win. Joining to just be rank 1 on the leaderboard tribe rankings would have been meaningless. Just like joining a war declaration. Its just all fluff and you need results.

Last edited:

*Shadow*

Reaction score

o_O

If you have no idea what you are writing about, you should better not embarrass yourself this way. Contrary to some very specific parts of WET that were already a topic before, we from mehh have continuously stacked our own front and our allies alike.

DeletedUser114089

the simple fact tudsy baby is that obey wants you out of rank 1 plain and simple for most of the obey players the world has been over for some quite some time. Hence obeys allies holding the runes until you have been removed from the top spot , war is not a loving game so of course dirty tactics will be used on all sides.

man up and quit complaining and go roll around your premium points that are stacked up in the bedroom

also how can k63 be important when there ARE 0 runes there ?
giphy.gif

DeletedUser121430

this is a tribewide op against a singular player. Under slightly different circumstances involving people with a little more courage to fight the odds in a game at least, you would have bitten off your teeth at his villages. - Which you actually did if you look at Tudadar's spike in ODD and the epic amount of nukes he destroyed.

This made me laugh, all you guys ever done was sit on the edge of the map and watch multiple ops fail against obey as the map slowly turned red. Now its come to closing up time you guys actually want to fight. But the sad thing is, once the failed OP on redcup happened it was very clear the coalition was about to start loosing ground.

Jeff is in the right, Ill be sitting back watching the fireworks and getting some fan out of the little chickens that sat back ;)

Ask pxe how this went with just a couple of people attacking and imagine what would of happened if wet/me continued opping the left side and mehh/escape kept opping the right side like birdman : He didnt seem to have any defense maybe your defense being there would of kept him alive.

http://www.twstats.com/en96/index.p...ource=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

This is how the whole coalition has been playing from the start of the war, if this stuff actully wen't down it would give me a reason to actually login more then twice a week ...
Tudys baby isn't allowed to keep that R.1 when this world ends so get ready to take the pacifier ;)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Do you guys have more people to message and threaten that if they attack obey or do anything against obey they will be mass attacked? Noobs like jeff saunier actually listen. Or are you guys planning to recruit more bashers? Some of your members like ampac have said they wanted any action / a real fight but some others do everything they can to avoid it.

Asking people to do nothing or delete is definitely a interesting strategy. Its one you guys didnt need. There is nothing wrong with a final fight but the way that some of your members have done everything they can to avoid one last real fight just looks bad. I havent been in many tribes but i have never seen the top tribe in a end game war mass threaten people into doing nothing or deleting. When you do that just to get one of your members the #1 spot it isnt really earned.

I am surprised that you mentioned this, propaganda is a part of tribal wars, this is what makes the game interesting, its more than nuke and nobles its the psychological aspect that determines a winner, besides massive muscle of course. Btw we are figthing you just not on your terms, its always good for any tribe to take an advantage regardless of the situation, a win is always remembered but for those who got destroyed in the process they are not remembered...Tuda if you managed to stop our tribe with your skill and your coalition this will make you a legend, but from your post it looks like you whinning about the disadvantage your having. Tribal wars is a strategy game where you plan and execute what is fruitfull for a tribe and what will make them.

Our tribe is stronger than you. We are Obey, you have no right to complain regarding your situation because you are the one who decided to fight us. You have been ignored for so long because you have played the rim buildup game now our tribe decided to destroy you and reap what you sow.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120476

I am surprised that you mentioned this, propaganda is a part of tribal wars, this is what makes the game interesting, its more than nuke and nobles its the psychological aspect that determines a winner, besides massive muscle of course. Btw we are figthing you just not on your terms, its always good for any tribe to take an advantage regardless of the situation, a win is always remembered but for those who got destroyed in the process they are not remembered...Tuda if you managed to stop our tribe with your skill and your coalition this will make you a legend, but from your post it looks like you whinning about the disadvantage your having. Tribal wars is a strategy game where you plan and execute what is fruitfull for a tribe and what will make them.

Our tribe is stronger than you. We are Obey, you have no right to complain regarding your situation because you are the one who decided to fight us. You have been ignored for so long because you have played the rim buildup game now our tribe decided to destroy you and reap what you sow.

Ampac has a fair few good points here. I mean, I certainly didn't take the externals to whine every time you used other tribe ops as the battering rams so you could take villages, oh Great King Barbler.

tudadar

Reaction score

Obey started out with a stacked roster, massive coplayers, and premium to spend. It was the favorite all along and still is. There was just no reason to run around threatening people to quit or delete. Would several hundred more def villages really shut down your 6k+ cata nuke op from the #1 tribe? You guys would of won anyway and actually had more of a challenge. You took the easy way out and it shouldnt of been that way for a top tribe. I dont care about rank #1. Ive always played for OD and have looked forward to final stands (in some cases sticking around to get one or instigating one as you could argue I did nobling 200ish obey villages when very few people were still attacking). Im just really wondering why you after spending so much time looking for an actual fight is ok with the current tactics and not getting one? Just seems like you wanted to pretend that you wanted action/a fight but you really didnt. Kind of like pxe trying to look elite with his profile when he did nothing to stop the bleeding of 150+ villages and just got carried.

Last edited:

tudadar

Reaction score
Ampac has a fair few good points here. I mean, I certainly didn't take the externals to whine every time you used other tribe ops as the battering rams so you could take villages, oh Great King Barbler.

Used other tribes as my offense? When I hit you very few others were. I never coordinated attacks. You mailed people that you were actively nobling looking for intel on my villages to take me out in the future. They gave me the forward and I took you out of the area. A couple weeks ago there were maybe 50-75 long range nukes at you from others that you easily killed and I pretty much solod you after that.

Last edited:

tudadar

Reaction score
the simple fact tudsy baby is that obey wants you out of rank 1 plain and simple for most of the obey players the world has been over for some quite some time. Hence obeys allies holding the runes until you have been removed from the top spot , war is not a loving game so of course dirty tactics will be used on all sides.

man up and quit complaining and go roll around your premium points that are stacked up in the bedroom

also how can k63 be important when there ARE 0 runes there ?
giphy.gif

What other spot could collapse so easily? Winning a war is about taking people out not taking a couple villages that they can barb back later with coins. Pxe/Dumb creeper bled village. It was the only weak spot of obey after birdman left. I think if you asked all the ampac stated highend strategists of obey they would tell you the same thing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser121430

Ive always played for OD and have looked forward to final stands.
It's a shame you didn't help out nobey then ;)
oh and half of Vape that fliped?
Sasuke?
OneLastGoodbye? - Mint (Flag theif)

all the dirty tricks the coalition players and you claim to play for OD? you sure did a good job at sitting back watching the OD go to those that are watching you now. If you played for OD you should of taken my meat-shield position in the war? I lost count of how many failed OP's were thrown at me, even that one when I was banned(because of the word rimming), huh, if only you gave them a hand :D