W96 falling apart

*Shadow*

Reaction score
I have been around TW for quite some years but never ever have I witnessed such a back and forth in a - digital - game. "Let's get WET!" - "Let's get Dry!" - "Let's not get them at all!"
Honestly? Chose the middleway and get moist for optimal friction. This way the back and forth might be easier and more enjoyable for all the participants.

Now, apart from the ambivalent puns, I think it is a disgrace that WET and Dry! argue about their allegiance among themselves, instead of just having at OBEY.
The epic amount of quits and deletions that are currently going on are the result of the constant bickering and the never ending drama between always the same players (little hint:"Give me duke rights! I will fix everything!" - Seconds later WET breaks apart... or equally amusing:"These inactive ****s at WET don't support any of our FL vilages. Let's get them instead!", meanwhile OBEY just regain their strength, walk through Messenger of Peace's villages as well as Magmarr without any effort. This rift between WET and Dry! is the reason this world will be an epic fail for this "coalition".

By now it does not matter how it started (Babin, TreX, Jake stepping down/leaving) but it has to stop as fast as possible. The question if Discord is better than Skype should not be more important than attacking OBEY; so many, many ops have been delayed, postponed, replaced or simply never happened. By now I am asking myself if there really are more active players in WET, mehh!! and Dry! combined than there are in OBEY.

Oh, another issue concerning spies:
We were provided with "proof" I never saw that Lyssie has been thought to be a spy; so we cancelled a crucial op to relieve the fl players and went after Lyssie instead. (Imo this was the biggest mistake right after the Sasuke catastrophe.) So, we lost a valuable player and gained: Nothing! - How nice, what a refreshing change of pace.
By now I am asking myself if some players were so pissed at the indecisiveness at WET (and later on Dry! as well) that they deliberately switched sides and made life a lot easier for OBEY? Getting rid of Lyssie and afterwards deleting themselves?

If there were not the core of loyal players that I have got to know so well over the last months, I would honestly join in the merry deletion process. The only hope for the enemies of OBEY is that they will mostly head over to world 100 and leave a half working, less active tribe behind. But that is a very shallow hope, I fear.

Still, I wish you a nice Sunday =)
Let the shitstorm commence ;-)

blckdrgn1

Hi Shadow :) Ive been in council of obey since very early, duke for a while, took a break in february for 1 month, and now im back. Through all this time I had never heard of Lyssie until they suddenly sent us their sit because they were being force internalled. So to my knowledge they were never a spy for us. At least leadership never knew if they were working with someone in Obey.

Also you are correct. Any discussion other than how to kill Obey is only helping us :)

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have been around TW for quite some years but never ever have I witnessed such a back and forth in a - digital - game. "Let's get WET!" - "Let's get Dry!" - "Let's not get them at all!"
Honestly? Chose the middleway and get moist for optimal friction. This way the back and forth might be easier and more enjoyable for all the participants.

Now, apart from the ambivalent puns, I think it is a disgrace that WET and Dry! argue about their allegiance among themselves, instead of just having at OBEY.
The epic amount of quits and deletions that are currently going on are the result of the constant bickering and the never ending drama between always the same players (little hint:"Give me duke rights! I will fix everything!" - Seconds later WET breaks apart... or equally amusing:"These inactive ****s at WET don't support any of our FL vilages. Let's get them instead!", meanwhile OBEY just regain their strength, walk through Messenger of Peace's villages as well as Magmarr without any effort. This rift between WET and Dry! is the reason this world will be an epic fail for this "coalition".

By now it does not matter how it started (Babin, TreX, Jake stepping down/leaving) but it has to stop as fast as possible. The question if Discord is better than Skype should not be more important than attacking OBEY; so many, many ops have been delayed, postponed, replaced or simply never happened. By now I am asking myself if there really are more active players in WET, mehh!! and Dry! combined than there are in OBEY.

Oh, another issue concerning spies:
We were provided with "proof" I never saw that Lyssie has been thought to be a spy; so we cancelled a crucial op to relieve the fl players and went after Lyssie instead. (Imo this was the biggest mistake right after the Sasuke catastrophe.) So, we lost a valuable player and gained: Nothing! - How nice, what a refreshing change of pace.
By now I am asking myself if some players were so pissed at the indecisiveness at WET (and later on Dry! as well) that they deliberately switched sides and made life a lot easier for OBEY? Getting rid of Lyssie and afterwards deleting themselves?

If there were not the core of loyal players that I have got to know so well over the last months, I would honestly join in the merry deletion process. The only hope for the enemies of OBEY is that they will mostly head over to world 100 and leave a half working, less active tribe behind. But that is a very shallow hope, I fear.

Still, I wish you a nice Sunday =)
Let the shitstorm commence ;-)

95% of this is wrong which is surprising. Andi is you wanted to know what was going on you should have just messaged me.

blckdrgn1

95% of this is wrong which is surprising. Andi is you wanted to know what was going on you should have just messaged me.
193728399043e923f9d8074a02fe9889.png

He is right about no ops coming from WET/Dry/Meh... last one was on 3/5

*Shadow*

Reaction score
Hello Gill, Blackdragon,

thanks for your responses.

Well, 95% wrong seems a bit high.

Also, since I am simply posting about the things going on that everyone can see, I see no reason not to do it publicly. Just look at the conquer/OD stats of the players/tribes to see about internal conflicts. See players leaving the tribes, preferring to be on their own. - These are the people we would need for a victory since they are active and care enough about the world to not be a part of this back and forth.

halldbe

Best part of this world are the tribe names and all the puns and innuendos lol

Love it :)

DeletedUser120265

193728399043e923f9d8074a02fe9889.png

He is right about no ops coming from WET/Dry/Meh... last one was on 3/5

Ummm... superdog got/is getting OP'ed yesterday/as we speak? Just because there were no village caps from the OP doesnt mean it wasnt an OP...

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its, simple really.

1. Merge, the 3 remaining tribes into one.
2. Vote 4 war coordinators on 4 fronts.
3. Plan, Make Strategies. ( Don't forget defense, a good opp must have good defense)
4. Execute.
5. Look at results..
6. Repeat 3-5.

DeletedUser120518

It's easy to blame leadership but i think they're only partly to blame.

It's been quite clear that most internals have been going to a couple of the same accounts such as Destructive Blitzmarck, incoming impact, xmachinez to name a few, these are/were all top accounts within WET. You'd assume internals are given out according to who deserves them the most, however these accounts have not contributed much to the war to OBEY at all. If you have a large account you should be making efforts to push the front and lead the smaller accounts by example, when the large accounts sit and internal it doesn't motivate anyone else in the tribe to be pro-active either.

The sad thing is i've seen more resistance from Mehh than from WET/DRY in the last month.

DeletedUser117803

How unexpected that Incoming Non-Impact deleted.
I, for one, am shocked, shocked I say!!!

Said exactly no one, ever.

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
People don't realize how difficult it is to be a leader..... it is completely insane.... I have the utmost respect for who were and still Dukes from the beginning till the end game of a world....

Having led tribes in several games, I would agree its hard leading a group and spending 16+ hrs a day in game for a year. Yet, if players are dedicated to winning it can be done. Just have to give up having a real life.... lol

DeletedUser

One minute you're wet, the next you are dry, now you are wet again? Make up your mind goddammit!

blckdrgn1

They are being torn through like wet paper bags right now so it makes sense :)