W96 falling apart

tudadar

Reaction score
It's a shame you didn't help out nobey then ;)
oh and half of Vape that fliped?
Sasuke?
OneLastGoodbye? - Mint (Flag theif)

all the dirty tricks the coalition players and you claim to play for OD? you sure did a good job at sitting back watching the OD go to those that are watching you now. If you played for OD you should of taken my meat-shield position in the war? I lost count of how many failed OP's were thrown at me, even that one when I was banned(because of the word rimming), huh, if only you gave them a hand :D

My k63 was long range def from 100 hrs out and lots of offense for future ops. I sent nobey some close range def but it was small and wasnt what they were looking for (they needed several hundred def and I was just able to send under 20)
I gave sasuke 100+ def including all my south defense that was local.
Not sure what happened with onelast goodbye or how serious he took it. I was the top ODS for a while im not sure how you can say I didnt help. Your tribe definitely didnt have anyone near my ODS and I was the highest of the coalition.

vickmiller

We also had a extremely important stronghold in the southwest k63 100 hrs away that needed def. That area was the only chance of victory.

K63 has no value on this world. There are no runes.

You sent your D to protect yourself when your mates needed it. For every K63 village you took, we took 4 in the core.

Why would anyone support you now when you sent badly needed DVs 100 hours to a worthless corner of the world?

I don't understand why you would complain about them now. Did they complain when you let them down? Did they bash you publically when you built your rim cluster rather then fighting to win the world?

Vick

DeletedUser120476

You literally never attacked me without it being a follow up from MOP, and blitz at the very least. This last one I got hit by everyone, and then you. And of course I asked for Intel lol. You moved into my K and nobled all my farms. Do you even play TW? Since when doesnt that call for aggression?

tudadar

Reaction score
K63 has no value on this world. There are no runes.

You sent your D to protect yourself when your mates needed it. For every K63 village you took, we took 4 in the core.

Why would anyone support you now when you sent badly needed DVs 100 hours to a worthless corner of the world?

I don't understand why you would complain about them now. Did they complain when you let them down? Did they bash you publically when you built your rim cluster rather then fighting to win the world?

Vick

K63 is obviously not a worthless corner when 2 of your members pretty much got crippled with small scale ops. Most of the coalition damage was in the continent above it with wets ops. Are you saying all the obey members near k63 (lgscot/pxe/dumbcreeper/zaivo) were expendable? How come obey sent lots of DVs 100 hours away to superstack that area then?

Who exactly do you think the coalition should of opped and how to win? Would love to hear your thoughts. You should be safe to say it now that you guys scared most of the people left into doing nothing.

Several hundred close range nukes on any border has value...

One player taking a k63 village vs a full tribe of players taking 4 others seems like a good tradeoff to me if others werent threatened into deleting/quitting.

Last edited:

tudadar

Reaction score
You literally never attacked me without it being a follow up from MOP, and blitz at the very least. This last one I got hit by everyone, and then you. And of course I asked for Intel lol. You moved into my K and nobled all my farms. Do you even play TW? Since when doesnt that call for aggression?

You didnt even know how to prenoble/recap. You mass scouted my villages for days and before your first op on me you left your only important close range village empty and suicided its train nuke causing your only op on me to be a huge fail. When i attacked you did you even play yourself or throw the sit to someone else? Recaps happened for about 10 hours then after that just for maybe 30 minutes a day?

Blitz was hitting lgscot. Like I said if nukes hit you it was under 100 and uncoordinated/easily killed.

Its funny you say I nobled your farms but in the hundreds barbs I took there I never saw 1 farm attack incoming from you? Do you just like to look at barbs?

Last edited:

vickmiller

Are you saying all the obey members near k63 (lgscot/pxe/dumbcreeper/zaivo) were expendable? How come obey sent lots of DVs 100 hours away to superstack that area then?

Who exactly do you think the coalition should of opped and how to win?

-From a tribal point of view, no one is expendable. We are mates. We support each other.
-Mathematically, # of runes in K63 = zero.

-Anyone in the core.

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Obey started out with a stacked roster, massive coplayers, and premium to spend. It was the favorite all along and still is. There was just no reason to run around threatening people to quit or delete. Would several hundred more def villages really shut down your 6k+ cata nuke op from the #1 tribe? You guys would of won anyway and actually had more of a challenge. You took the easy way out and it shouldnt of been that way for a top tribe. I dont care about rank #1. Ive always played for OD and have looked forward to final stands (in some cases sticking around to get one or instigating one as you could argue I did nobling 200ish obey villages when very few people were still attacking). Im just really wondering why you after spending so much time looking for an actual fight is ok with the current tactics and not getting one? Just seems like you wanted to pretend that you wanted action/a fight but you really didnt. Kind of like pxe trying to look elite with his profile when he did nothing to stop the bleeding of 150+ villages and just got carried.

The thing is, some of us just straight up don't care about the world anymore. Just because majority wanted to take you out of the rank 1 the world is being continued, just a little extra thing to do before we end it up. You might see this as a fight but for some of us it's just stupid grindfest which is taking our time. Actual war ended a long time ago already.

tudadar

Reaction score
-From a tribal point of view, no one is expendable. We are mates. We support each other.
-Mathematically, # of runes in K63 = zero.

-Anyone in the core.

Coalition opped redcup and it caused a lot of problems. If you were in charge you would continue opping core accounts first before taking out weaker outside accts like birdman/pxe? That really doesnt make sense to me. Concentrating on a core account just gets obeys full support / best sitters. As you can see no one really rushed for runes. They can be easily dealt with at the end. Its more about killing off accounts IMO.

To me the successful coalition ops were split ops on the outsides shifting support away and taking out members. There is only so many members you can lose before others becomes new fronts and need to readjust accounts/get stacks.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Obey started out with a stacked roster, massive coplayers, and premium to spend. It was the favorite all along and still is. There was just no reason to run around threatening people to quit or delete. Would several hundred more def villages really shut down your 6k+ cata nuke op from the #1 tribe? You guys would of won anyway and actually had more of a challenge. You took the easy way out and it shouldnt of been that way for a top tribe. I dont care about rank #1. Ive always played for OD and have looked forward to final stands (in some cases sticking around to get one or instigating one as you could argue I did nobling 200ish obey villages when very few people were still attacking). Im just really wondering why you after spending so much time looking for an actual fight is ok with the current tactics and not getting one? Just seems like you wanted to pretend that you wanted action/a fight but you really didnt. Kind of like pxe trying to look elite with his profile when he did nothing to stop the bleeding of 150+ villages and just got carried.

How long have you been playing this game Tuda? As I mentioned before the better strategist wins, of course you will do everything in your power to ask for support, but we as a tribe would do everything in our power to stop your strategies like asking for support, asking for something and getting denied of it is part of the game. While you preach regarding fair play there is none.

You have the position before to better use of your size to become an asset of Obey, it was mentioned before that your tribe was offered a Nap, in exchange you will not support help WET tribe, but you rejected it and thinking you could win the world declared war on us.

You have been insulting our tribe for so long. Your account deserves to be destroyed, deep in your mind you have made the wrong decision. Obey is the better tribe against your so called coalition.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Are we all forgetting that Tudadar rage quit for the month of March because WET decided to OP Red Cup instead of his area?

Dude you're a joke. If you had half a strategic mind you would have realized that OP'ing Red Cup at the first week of March, after Sasuke flipped sides, WET would have over run the core and have *GT surrounded and forced to play on the backfoot.

Red Cup managed to defend WET's OP but it was a very difficult OP to defend. Had you contributed to the OP AT ALL it easily could have come apart, you throwing 30-50 trains and 500+ more nukes likely would have tipped the scale. You could have nobled several dozen backline villages stacking the front and Red Cup's front stacks would have dissolved for everyone else hitting it.

Instead, you rage quit? And all because you wanted everyone's attention on your glory seeking in a rim K that had no strategic value. Incase you have forgotten, nearly all wars are won from the core kiddo. You can only blame yourself for assisting OBEY taking the initiative from WET.

WET cracked and players because it was absolutely demoralized and the core front was not stacked. They didn't start losing villages on accident and they didn't quit because we asked them to nicely. Red Cup, *GT, & Wargasms ended up grinding out Chaty, Mozzzza, Howzer, Catbugg, Pulp, & Dogol because each player had to rely primarily on self stacks. EVERY SINGLE ONE of those players came to me after they started losing villages and complained that Meh and WET players were not stacking the front. Maybe if you and WC would have prioritized keeping these front accounts from getting wrecked, we wouldn't have broken into k44/k45 so easily. You diverting several hundred DV's overstacking k63 when it was obvious we had zero interest in that region definitely played an enormous factor in the outcome of this world.

Now please take a minute and reflect on this and stop pointing the finger at everyone else when you have nobody to point at but yourself.

Last edited:

tudadar

Reaction score
Are we all forgetting that Tudadar rage quit for the month of March because WET decided to OP Red Cup instead of his area?

Dude you're a joke. If you had half a strategic mind you would have realized that OP'ing Red Cup at the first week of March, after Sasuke flipped sides, WET would have over run the core and have *GT surrounded and forced to play on the backfoot.

Red Cup managed to defend WET's OP but it was a very difficult OP to defend. Had you contributed to the OP AT ALL it easily could have come apart, you throwing 30-50 trains and 500+ more nukes likely would have tipped the scale. You could have nobled several dozen backline villages stacking the front and Red Cup's front stacks would have dissolved for everyone else hitting it.

Instead, you rage quit? And all because you wanted everyone's attention on your glory seeking in a rim K that had no strategic value. Incase you have forgotten, nearly all wars are won from the core kiddo. You can only blame yourself for assisting OBEY taking the initiative from WET.

WET cracked and players because it was absolutely demoralized and the core front was not stacked. They didn't start losing villages on accident and they didn't quit because we asked them to nicely. Red Cup, *GT, & Wargasms ended up grinding out Chaty, Mozzzza, Howzer, Catbugg, Pulp, & Dogol because each player had to rely primarily on self stacks. EVERY SINGLE ONE of those players came to me after they started losing villages and complained that Meh and WET players were not stacking the front. Maybe if you and WC would have prioritized keeping these front accounts from getting wrecked, we wouldn't have broken into k44/k45 so easily. You diverting several hundred DV's overstacking k63 when it was obvious we had zero interest in that region definitely played an enormous factor in the outcome of this world.

Now please take a minute and reflect on this and stop pointing the finger at everyone else when you have nobody to point at but yourself.

Who are you? I never quit. I had a mmo launch mid march and my long term sit ops fell through but I was still here. I had maybe 250-300ish nukes then scatted over the map and all north ones were sent out as asked. Almost all nukes went through unkilled. If you think an extra 30-40 90 hour trains to a single account will beat obey you are the joke ^_^ The south cata nukes were asked to be used to followup the op on redcup and were waiting to followup. There was just nothing to follow up on. I was waiting for the next op but there werent any.

That area was opped almost all the time by wet before red cup and had huge success. I believee even obey members talked about how hard the early wet ops were to defend and how it brought them to the brink while they fought defy but who knows maybe that was just more ampac propoganda trying to diss escape. Killed accounts are killed accounts. There is only so many you can lose before the rest becomes a front and thins out support/sitters even more. If Lgscot/Pxe/Dumb creeper/Zaivo were taken out I really dont see how you can say obey would still have the same chances to win.

k63 was always one op away from sending those hundreds of DVs home as I did after me/wc took out pxe with 50-100 gifted long range nukes.

Are u 100% sure no obey members asked any of them to quit nicely? Lots of mails going around!

For some reason you really underestimate obeys abilitiy to defend a core account that would of broken them if it was taken out. Its easy to have what you call a strategic mind its another to have the intended results. If you are in obey and feel like 150-200 more 80-90hr nukes and 30 trains would of beaten obey you really think much less of your tribe then I do. I know some of the obey players and I just cant see them letting that happen.

Last edited:

tudadar

Reaction score
How long have you been playing this game Tuda? As I mentioned before the better strategist wins, of course you will do everything in your power to ask for support, but we as a tribe would do everything in our power to stop your strategies like asking for support, asking for something and getting denied of it is part of the game. While you preach regarding fair play there is none.

You have the position before to better use of your size to become an asset of Obey, it was mentioned before that your tribe was offered a Nap, in exchange you will not support help WET tribe, but you rejected it and thinking you could win the world declared war on us.

You have been insulting our tribe for so long. Your account deserves to be destroyed, deep in your mind you have made the wrong decision. Obey is the better tribe against your so called coalition.

I dont believe im preaching fair play. Just questioning obey mass mailing tons of players on the opposing side in the end game war to quit/delete/not do anything or they will be mass attacked or noobeyd if they dont and lots listening. From what youve said on these forums that didnt seem like its what you wanted but as you said recently your previous msgs of begging for any action/fight was propoganda so I was wrong. It is what it is. Never intended to call you out for it just thought that some in obey wouldnt want it done. Hope you guys voted for that!

Denying obeys nap to the end of the world was never a wrong decision. We decided to join wet/escape as 1 tribe long before and its the reason I stayed so long. When it was offered we had huge stacks in escape. Why would anyone play with a NAP with obey? IT doesnt really make sense to me. We werent going to betray our side and we werent going to do nothing.

Last edited:

tudadar

Reaction score

I dont think anyone is argueing that obey is the better tribe. Thats why there is a coalition in the first place lol. Not everyone is going to rush to join/side/do nothing vs the stacked top tribe. Everyone wanted to take you guys down because of it. Failing isnt that big of a deal for the accounts that went all out to the end.

I only questioned some obey members mass mailing the enemy in the final end game war to quit/delete/do nothing and lots listening. If I was in obey personally that isnt what I would want. Id probably OP me without the mails for a last fight then win with runes.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I never quit. I had a mmo launch mid march and my long term sit ops fell through but I was still here.
That's not what several people in WET and Meh have said. There was literally a month long period where you didn't cap villages or launch attacks. All you did was sit there idle. Everybody that I've talked to said you were upset that your front wasn't the focus and you threw a tantrum and refused to participate for awhile. Idk what you call that but I'd call that raging and holding your mates hostage.

So either you're lying about not being upset and refusing to participate or 6 of your mates (and old mates) are liars. IDK man. From what I've heard of you, you have an inflated ego so I'm not sure I can take you at your word when you're being defensive.

tudadar

Reaction score
That's not what several people in WET and Meh have said. There was literally a month long period where you didn't cap villages or launch attacks. All you did was sit there idle. Everybody that I've talked to said you were upset that your front wasn't the focus and you threw a tantrum and refused to participate for awhile. Idk what you call that but I'd call that raging and holding your mates hostage.

So either you're lying about not being upset and refusing to participate or 6 of your mates (and old mates) are liars. IDK man. From what I've heard of you, you have an inflated ego so I'm not sure I can take you at your word when you're being defensive.

Not true. Not lying about being upset or refusing to participate. Wanted to see OPs launched. Everything other then op launches is all fluff and shows some people werent committed. Real ops need to be launched every 2 weeks. No one in meh would have said that. Not sure if anyone in wet would have said that. Definitely wasnt going to tell everyone almost all north villages were empty so obey could OP them. A select few knew. I decommissioned almost all north nukes for more def so was only capable of hitting the south. Nukes 1-10hrs from enemy front > nukes 50-100 hrs from enemy front. South op after south op kept getting cancelled. I was ready. Copy paste? Seems made up. Not sure why so many people would be talking it up with the enemy.

Didnt cap villages because I was turning all south nukes into noble nukes waiting for OP and trying to have the firepower to guarantee success fast. Got up to I Believe 250-300 south noble nukes right on the front but then saw a op wasnt coming so went into mass expansion mode. Turned down tons of itnernals while building up. Obey southwest was one 2-3k nuke op away from crumbling for a good 2 months. When I realized there wouldnt be another op plans were put into motion with 50-100 gifted nukes and u can see the results me/wcmaster had vs pxe/dumb creeper. I nobled so many pxe villages I had barely any nobles left for creeper though but his nearest 75-100 farms were catad into the ground. What other area had that success? Didnt even have to be the primary Op. 2k nukes isnt much.

Last edited:

*Shadow*

Reaction score

You should not try to blame turning you down on just him. It was a decision of the whole leadership to stick with allies rather than heading for an NAP that could easily turn sour in the end.

Then you should have asked the people being in actual contact with Tudadar. He was pissed that there were no plans after the Red Cup disaster to continue split ops like before the founding of the coalition: WET and him concentrating on K64/63, while the main part of mehh and Escape tend to the north-eastern border region.

But as you already have your own handy image about Tudadar and his psyche all made up, there is likely no sense in wasting more words. - You believe in what you like =)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As I have said before, our tribe is just countering the strategies that you have laid out, of course you cant defend a whole tribe opp, your option will be to ask for support, from players you know even from players who don't know you who got a grudge against our tribe OBEY.

Of course our tribe will not take this sitting down, we as a tribe will counter it, we as a tribe with basic common sense will mail those players who got the potential to support you. Of course players that our tribe have mailed got an option to reject our request, this is favorable for you, but for those who followed our request is favorable for us.

Our tribe played fair and square regarding this situation, and the fact that you have addressed the strategies that our tribe have laid shows its working.

Unfortunately for you the reality is its a numbers game, our tribe got more nukes, more nobles, more players, you can delay our advancement but it will not be enough to defeat our tribe.

Your only option now is to quit this world and delete.

stoneslinga

I'd like to see some forwarded IGM that anyone from the coalition side had anything to say about this. All this talk about OBEY mailing our members and no one mails me :(

Lots of talk about Tudadar's character that doesn't represent the truth at all. We have had people pull tantrums but I have yet to see an upset Tudadar. For being the top player on many worlds including this one, I have yet to see any ego or anything that resembles any of these claims. On all my worlds I have yet to see a player that supports like he does, I am a product of such support if truth be known. Earlier in the world WET had a (unsanctioned lol) tribe wide OP on me, even knowing how exposed and vulnerable his position was becoming supporting me, he gave me a mega stack where I was able to survive needing only to recap 2 villages. So Tudadar is selfless and helpful, not egotistical and selfish like these clowns will have people believe. He didn't noble for a few weeks (and had me worried also) and been subject to 2 tribe wide OP's now and has a 5 million pt cushion on #2. Looks like a rune win might come before the dethroning, in a few more weeks.

W96 for me had a bit of everything, things didn't work out in the end but in all it was an enjoyable world. OBEY played their cards right when it mattered, and our side had people quit when it mattered.

Disgraceful end game by the eventual winners, I'm not talking about the mails, I'm talking about the rune situation right now. You have the win, take the win.