W96 FIFA

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Is anyone on world 96 interested in playing FIFA? I know this has nothing to do with W96 but I’m just looking to make new friends with others who play this world so I am posting in the correct forum.

If you’re interested please add me on Skype: themurphallcaps

And we can play FIFA together and discuss tribal wars. I know the are better ways to organise this but I thought posting on the forums suits me the best and I don’t care if it distracts the community as long as it’s the quickest and easiest way for me to organise my fifa games.

Thanks!! Looking forward to playing you all in fifa

DeletedUser93439

Let's make it somewhat more relevant even:
85321-fifa-soccer-96-genesis-front-cover.jpg

DeletedUser117534

Seeing Al being so grumpy last few days I think whether in Ireland must be quite miserable at the moment. I guess posting nonsense on externals is one thing to cheer you up, whatever helps is good I guess.
Advice from an old friend is this, take an umbrella, go outside, wait a bit and you may see some blue sky and a bit of sunshine. Vitamine D is very important for your well being, excessive, sleep and less tribal wars helps to.

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Seeing Al being so grumpy last few days I think whether in Ireland must be quite miserable at the moment. I guess posting nonsense on externals is one thing to cheer you up, whatever helps is good I guess.
Advice from an old friend is this, take an umbrella, go outside, wait a bit and you may see some blue sky and a bit of sunshine. Vitamine D is very important for your well being, excessive, sleep and less tribal wars helps to.

Thanks Nest I guess I better take your advise