W96 PP Booster to PP Farmer Premade

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

a lot of retired players will be returning for w100, a lot has changed since they left
we'll start this thread by clearing up some common misconceptions about pp they may have

these players who you see with crazy growth which must cost them thousands (perhaps tens of thousands) of pp, rarely do they actually buy any
TW allows you to trade resources for pp & vice versa, hence the term pp-farming, you can literally farm for pp, but you don't even need to do that
you do not need troops, or even pits, you can simply trade, buy low, sell high
the premium exchange rate changes as other people buy and sell
its easy to make thousands of pp in a couple months while not even playing, just have a market and warehouse, log in for a minute each hour or so to check market, call militia if a player tries to farm you

w96 will be a practice run for w100, that premade thread will be posted later, but w96 will be starting soon, so had to get this one out first
we will be learning/teaching/investing in the new aspects of the game

we will be ultra-competitive during the first month, where our mates who have pp will invest in those who do not
we all sit each other if account is inactive for more than 3 hours (most of you will be former tribemates and already know each other and how we roll, farming for our mates up to point they have 3 villages)
between constant farming & pp boosting, all following same general strategy, we will all be top 100 no problem

second month we have had such a great start, we can begin making the transition from booster to farmer without sacrificing dominance
if we start with 1-2k pp each, we can easily make 4-8k during the second month, while maintaining our dominance
the investors of the pp will be paid back during the second month at double the rate they borrowed
if they invested 1k in 2 different players and through bad luck, 1 gets rimmed :( they still get their 2k pp back
if both prosper, they double their investment, while the accounts invested invested in have nice accounts and 2k pp free, each

third month, your investment is paid back, anything you make is yours
you should easily be able to make 10k or more, even without going full 100% pp-farmer, how much you wish to pp farm is entirely up to you, you might want to pp boost further and go for a world win

i will not go for the w96 win
by the time w100 starts, i will be finished with w96
by the time w98 starts, i will become much less active in w96, i will be repeating this w96 plan there, working out the wrinkles, finish mastering the new aspects of start up in preparation for the real deal, w100
by w100, i expect (at least) 90% of our accounts will have well over 10k pp to invest in their own start up, i will be playing to win w100

most of you who are invited to join us in w96 already know who you are
if you are not in our :| chat, hit me up on skype, we are not accepting strangers, you should already have me as a contact

we will not be a k tribe, we will start across multiple k's because the premium exchange is different for each k
we can hug, though i'm normally opposed to much diplomacy, i'm no't trying to win w96, idc if we're sexy
ideally, you should find 2 small players who can produce def for you in exchange for you clearing their first couple of villages which will then be off so the player can bash for you once you can cover your own def
we will be spread enough and have the correct diplomacy so that no tribemates needs to threaten your pa's
chances are 1 will fail or quit, maybe even try to backstab you, so you want 2 to start with, it will work itself out to 1 by the time it needs to

if any players wish to continue the tribe after i become less active, i will choose 1-2 people who are trustworthy to run the tribe as barons, i will log in enough to keep my account from barbing and require 1 slot on the roster, even if i am 26 points
if the barons ever kick an original member of the premade because they are pp farming more than the barons prefer, i will mediate
this tribe IS for our mates to pp farm, THAT is the deal
if they are backline, they can invest whatever troops their villages can build with the resources their villages can produce in the frontline
they can sell ressies they farm and keep profits from trades
once you have 15 villages (3rd month), if you invest everything your pits produce into whatever troops the barons ask for whatever reason, you should not be kicked
if you are frontline and invest too much in pp and not enough troops, you'll get yourself rimmed, but not kicked

i look forward to playing with some old mates in a non-serious world for once, as well as some new mates, especially those who have expertise in the new aspects of the game and recognize the sense in investing in quality mates, not just themselves
this is TRIBAL wars after all, w100 will not be won by a solo account, my mates are quality or they are not my mates
my tribes are not based off who i like lmao
they are based off who is respectable

Deleted User - 4669627

World 96 will start on Tuesday the 19th of September at around 14:30.

we will not be a k tribe, we will start across multiple k's because the premium exchange is different for each k
we can hug, though i'm normally opposed to much diplomacy, i'm no't trying to win w96, idc if we're sexy
ideally, you should find 2 small players who can produce def for you in exchange for you clearing their first couple of villages which will then be off so the player can bash for you once you can cover your own def
we will be spread enough and have the correct diplomacy so that no tribemates needs to threaten your pa's
chances are 1 will fail or quit, maybe even try to backstab you, so you want 2 to start with, it will work itself out to 1 by the time it needs to
For this reason, we cannot pre-register :(
I will pre-register for us so time is not wasted day 1 setting up forums, but since we are playing for pp and practice, not the win, we might even start in all 4 k's
those of us who are rimmed because of our spread will become a second test group, restarting in a rim k, so we can compare pp-farming results
its unfortunate we were given only 3 days notice, but you can make pp whenever you are able to start, even months into the world
i will start day 1, hope to see a lot of my mates there :)