W97 Best of/Worst of

DeletedUser81551

haha bless you. Im guessing you guys bought into Omars self inflated hype train? Wish i still had access to the valour account to find his old pms :D

index.php

Thats one you posted on forum 6 months ago that I could find. Unfortunately, I did not archive any mail so cant post his mails here for lolz. But I remember reading em when I joined valour. And they were all hilarious :D

Last edited:

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I must say that I agree, while ODS is just one indicator of how much support a tribemate has given, it does not conclude whether a tribemate has been helpful or not. Everyone here has listed many other factors can actually impact the ODS score a single player so there is no need to go through it.

To me, I value tribemates I can call upon in times of need. Anyone can log on once a week and just send their defense off to the fronts on a long march and leave it as that. What really makes the difference are the tribemates who respond when you are in the midst of fighting, like sending temp D or helping you with snipes. Then again, there are of course some players on this world who not only have low ODS scores but are not that helpful either - that is for his/her neighbouring teammates to assess and I will not pass judgement on those which i have no knowledge of.

DeletedUser118436

Valour Khan was the tank in the south, and along with the team they were the steel shield of creati which became the right-hand sword later on.

In the right circumstances, Aretas is the bulldozer destroying everything on his way, and Floyd is the boxer starts with a left punch, continues with an uppercut.

Alpha is the chess player behind the progress.

And the soul of Genghis Khan is always watching.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22629

01).

16). Most overrated player: Wilfrid Kyaat

I bet this topic doesn't interesnt anyone anymore but just for the record, I was co-playing that account with Wilfrid back then. I had to leave in February because of business and Wilfrid had the flood problem.

My question is : How the could you overrate a player not known till this world? YOU did not know us, YOU didn't expect anything from us when the world started and even after, how could you overrate something you don't have expectation of?

Normally people overrate players with history, background that made something in past worlds and are expected to do something in the next one and they don't meet the expectations, that for me is OVERRATING.

In my opinion we were underestimated and many can say we did a lot of unexpected things and good damage to those who fought against us.

Thank you!

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I bet this topic doesn't interesnt anyone anymore but just for the record, I was co-playing that account with Wilfrid back then. I had to leave in February because of business and Wilfrid had the flood problem.

My question is : How the could you overrate a player not known till this world? YOU did not know us, YOU didn't expect anything from us when the world started and even after, how could you overrate something you don't have expectation of?

Normally people overrate players with history, background that made something in past worlds and are expected to do something in the next one and they don't meet the expectations, that for me is OVERRATING.

In my opinion we were underestimated and many can say we did a lot of unexpected things and good damage to those who fought against us.

Thank you!

i think overrated in this sense is more of got really high in the rankings but ultimately didnt make the impact that was expected. Maybe because of real life problems you couldn't have your true impact but thats obviously a whole different conversations.

kleptos

Reaction score
Good job everyone.

Should update alpha as biggest stat padder for stealing ODS from Föoyd by nuking his own troops :D shaun after all the shit talk that was a classy move

Deleted User - 10770065

I supported barbs with my own troops and nuked them to maintain my rank 2 OD as Valour was trying to nuke himself to get it, in which I was given permission by leadership to do so. Also, the only reason Floyd had rank 1 ODS prior was because he supported Valour when he was nuking himself for ODD. So yes, next time please the learn facts before you spew as you always do. Don't ever call anyone a stat padder either, when your rank is padded up with pp. Stay retired and away from this game and enjoy being the most hated person in Creati.

Goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unicorn83

Just to be fair Floyd stole it from DHM togheter with Valour that nuked himself to get top ODD from DHM so it's just a been an all out stat padding challenge in the end. And to be fair Shaun deserved the his spot before the stats padding started he allready had a solid lead on ODA.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for a great game. ~IL~ was a strong opponent and normy fought through to the very end. He was recapping still yesterday, and our final conquer was at 12:17.

DeletedUser81551

Just to be fair Floyd stole it from DHM togheter with Valour that nuked himself to get top ODD from DHM so it's just a been an all out stat padding challenge in the end. And to be fair Shaun deserved the his spot before the stats padding started he allready had a solid lead on ODA.

Dhm did not deserve rank 1 ODD lol. You guys were a joke. Dropping few dozens of pp to defend one op. Give me that pp and I could have doubled my ODD.

Valour took the most hits in w97 and that account deserved rank 1 ODD. The account had rank 1 ODD throughout the duration of the war until you got hit for a while in the end where you just spam clicked the reduction time button every time your wall level dropped.

And from what I've heard, you unicorn are the one who bought all that pp for dhm to stat pad. So I don't really think you should be calling others stat padders when you are the biggest of em all lol.

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I find it amusing that only players who did stat pad through nuking themselves towards the end are calling out people for stat padding. Good job Creati on the world win. Those of us in game don't need stats to tell us people's contributions as we lived through it. Was a fun world all around and I was happy to play with all of you in my tribe, and for all the worthy opponents we can up against along the way.