W97 Best of/Worst of

DeletedUser88324

we get it jorge, you guys like to keep it on discord its safer that way

Creati sent multiple mails to IL members asking them to join.

Have i repeated it it enough times that it has become true yet??

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
No recruitment no diplo
#creati

Atleast make a post if you’re gonna try to spread disinformation on the externals. Keep this one topic by hiding your banter within a real post and give me something to read. thanks it’s polite.

If you guys recruit me do I get the summon Shaundk spell to call my minion to my side at a moments notice or is that leadership only?

Deleted User - 10770065

No recruitment no diplo
#creati

Atleast make a post if you’re gonna try to spread disinformation on the externals. Keep this one topic by hiding your banter within a real post and give me something to read. thanks it’s polite.

If you guys recruit me do I get the summon Shaundk spell to call my minion to my side at a moments notice or is that leadership only?

Sorry, but I doubt you will be recruited so you don't need to worry about any sort of spell, Kim Jung ILL.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Atleast make a post if you’re gonna try to spread disinformation on the externals.

Once again, feel free to offer up actual proof of these invitations from Creati leadership. However, I am sure you won't as you would prefer using propaganda and misinformation to suit your own needs.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Once again, feel free to offer up actual proof of these invitations from Creati leadership. However, I am sure you won't as you would prefer using propaganda and misinformation to suit your own needs.
I know another tribe who has used exactly the same techniques.

Got to hire those (spin doctors)
giphy.gif

The Evil Organization

01). Best all-round player: Kim Jung IL

02). Best attacker: Starlite

03). Best defender: kalix111

04). Best strategic player: Kim Jung IL

05). Best player that got rimmed: My boy TimeSplitter :p:p

06). Biggest Barb taker: Tudadar

07). Best tribe: ~IL~

08). Runner-up Tribe: ANNEX/IPOD

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: atmospherecf1

10). The player you never want to piss off: dont hit me ( He Sounds scary )

11). Best team (group of players): Annex in K34

12). Funniest player: Lahuil :p

13). Best war: Fear the Light

14). Who would you most like to meet?: annotrocks

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: The big PP users :D

16). Most overrated player: Broodly :eek::p

17). Most improved player: Myself

18). Most annoying player(s): Temple of Tom

19). Luckiest player: Krapek (Bounced around a lot but he is back on his feet now :))

20). Best alliance: ~IL~ coalition

21). Best farmer: Chitwi

22). Best mail: Toca ( Tells me his troops all died after a night clubbing. .... Multiple times:p)

23). Most dramatic: blackbear717 (Very dramatic when he has incomings but he dealt with them like a boss.

25). Most loyal: Too many in every tribe I must admit.

26). Greatest spy: Apparently 14money15

27). Biggest Stat padder: Chitwi

28). Best leader: ~IL~ leadership

29). Worst leader: Viking leadership

30). Best team player: TheBeatConductor and wubs

31). Worst team player: Vladimir5588

32). Laziest player: Kim Jung IL (Chitwi is a better farmer then you;))

33). Hottest Player: Chitwi :rolleyes:

DeletedUser88324

No recruitment no diplo
#creati

It's cute you should say that, after all it is you spreading misinformation. Again, provide proof where one of us leaders sent invites to your members, or hush it.

Also, we don't even use discord.. and are not interested in any of your members anyways. You can keep em ;)

DeletedUser121656

So then where did all those villages in K65 come from if there was an agreement to not cross the K border? ;) #NoDiplo #NoRecruitment #WhatBorderAgreement?

DeletedUser102250

It's cute you should say that, after all it is you spreading misinformation. Again, provide proof where one of us leaders sent invites to your members, or hush it.

Also, we don't even use discord.. and are not interested in any of your members anyways. You can keep em ;)

What about me? I'll even make you the best cookies :(

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You go show them barbs who's boss

And make sure foxslayer stacks them too :)

That big mouth...If something stood behind this ego, it would be different. I can not understand you,is these villages are not part of the game? We all do it in different ways. MR MCGREGOR :D The point is, if i was tudadar, you would not say anything about that. It's easy to talk when you're on the winning side. :DDDDDDD

giphy-downsized.gif

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
I am "embaressed" not only by your spelling of the word embarassed, but by your inability to recognise irony and your unwillingness to listen to me the last time we had this identical conversation @SergeantCrunsh .

As previously mentioned, the only people who have ever called Creati a "no recruitment" tribe are you imbeciles on the forums. We have always maintained that we are a no diplo tribe because yes, there is a difference. Nowhere in our own tribal rules - and I just checked again - does it say we have a strict no recruiting policy.

Stop tryna throw shade if you can't back it up you're as bad as our lord Martin.

Last edited:

DeletedUser88324

IL duke way: toss around accusations in a poor attempt of PnP, when asked for proof moves onto another accusation and when again confronted regarding to priof moves onto poor hashtag flames.

You know.. you don't need to make up childush excuses to war us, just say you dontd like us (even eve this would totally wreck our hearts) or whatever and hang the balls between your legs

Deleted User - 10770065

That big mouth...If something stood behind this ego, it would be different. I can not understand you,is these villages are not part of the game? We all do it in different ways. MR MCGREGOR :D The point is, if i was tudadar, you would not say anything about that. It's easy to talk when you're on the winning side. :DDDDDDD

giphy-downsized.gif

Yes, we all play this game in different ways and thankfully I do not play your "way"

Nope, I would say the same thing about tudadar, I think he's very overrated.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes, we all play this game in different ways and thankfully I do not play your "way"

Nope, I would say the same thing about tudadar, I think he's very overrated.

Probably you need talk with Innogames about that, to remove this bad barbarians. I think target is 70%? Why is so importand how you got them? If you have anything agains that ... DO ANYTHING :D