W97 Best of/Worst of

DeletedUser88324

Yea you are right, I looked at other best/worst of threads and it looked like most of them were made just before or during late game. I think I was a bit too early though... but hey I didn't think I would be around for much longer so figured i might aswell post it when I was still playing.

Can't hurt to have it up though and let people post as time goes on.
True, no harm in it staying. Doesnt hurt me, just trying to keep circle jerks to minimum so we can make this a quality Best of/Worst of.

I'm excited to see some good fighting in this war on both sides

wibo08

being in a best ore worst of can motivate some people to play better, so in a way it is PnP. The main point of this thread is being able to share your opinions about players and accs, as well as getting to know other views.

Talli56

Anyway chitwi since i dont have you on anything else how u been man.... Missing our little banter :p

Deleted User - 10770065

Since the forums have died down quite a bit and also I feel like now is a good time for everyone to have some sort of a feel of what everyone has offered to this world I will try to revive this thread.

01). Best all-round player: Tokahontas - Thom and Laura have been immense all world and have put in a lot of hard work and effort for the tribe. Whether it's attacking really well, defending when they had to, constantly supporting tribemates in need, sitting accounts, planning ops, leading the tribe, sorting out problems and what not they've done it all. They truly deserve rank 1 and it will be a crime if that does not happen.

02). Best attacker: Dread Doctors - I've been impressed with how Rut has pushed IL in his area and how he's attacked overall, breaking every opponent he's faced.

03). Best defender: Valour Khan - I think Valour particularly when Paul was on the account, defended pretty well in the multiple ops they were up against. I think overall though there hasn't been a whole lot of great defending performances.

04). Best strategic player: KulTigin - Kul has been the most strategic in my opinion, he's got villas all over the rim and plans out his next attacks well whether it was on Creati or IL.

05). Best player that got rimmed: Revolutio - I feel like Revo put in a lot of effort when he was the only active player on his front and defended particularly well until he was finally routed after some time. Props to him for staying in there as long as he did.

06). Biggest Barb taker: unluck3y - Took 110 barbs in 1 day, enough said.

07). Best tribe: Creati

08). Runner-up Tribe: ~IL~

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Valour Khan I guess :D

10). The player you never want to piss off: KulTigin - Because the mongol horde will come for you!

11). Best team (group of players): Creati North - I think Creati North probably performed the best overall so far, with the likes of Dread Doctors, Tokahontas, osvajalec, war-peace, Gnomlandsecurity, Leather and Latex, Heywood etc it's a pretty frightening group to be honest. Although Creati South I think had the best and most successful ops.

12). Funniest player: Hard to say, would be a toss up between samuel, james (aretas), jon

13). Best war: Creati vs IL

14). Who would you most like to meet?: My co for the world and worlds before this, Matthew.

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: samuel4699 - All those cat nukes he sent at me... but I'd help him repair his computer after because he's a nice guy :D

16). Most overrated player: Chitwi - Sorry, but it is Chitwi without a doubt. He was very hyped up by IL, but in the end, the account has not performed to the expectations and hype he was made up to be. Did well on Heywood initially, then flopped on the counter. I heard he quit because of irl beforehand, but still, with so much hype and trash talk from the account, I expected a lot better from it.

17). Most improved player: Aretas - Because James never knew how to snipe but now does? :D Jk, but Matt and James have been great and a reliable, consistent duo from the start of the world to now that have performed really well.

18). Most annoying player(s): Valour Khan LOL

19). Luckiest player: Thorny Dragon - How have you managed to leech that much D from your tribe whilst the other fronts are bleeding heavily? You should of been dead a long time ago, so we had to leave you to later to deal with those skyscraper stacks.

20). Best alliance: IL - Annex I guess? But alliances shouldn't be a thing in modern tw nowadays lol.

21). Best farmer: war-peace - He's farmed the most all world, so got to give it to him.

22). Best mail: All the loving mails samuel has sent to me.

23). Most dramatic: Dunno, probably me to be honest. But wasn't really that much drama in the tribe really, mainly just some petty arguments. Although Matt on Havoc/war-peace used to cause some unnecessary drama early on because he's a big troll.

24). Most paranoid: Not sure.

25). Most underhanded: Not sure.

26). Most loyal: KulTigin - Loyal to Khan all these worlds, I respect the loyalty.

27). Greatest spy: The only great spies are my scouts.

28). Biggest Stat padder: Maybe dhm? Not sure :D

29). Best leader: Thom and Jorge - I enjoyed being under their leadership and probably the best I've been under. I like the the small tribe, no/limited diplomacy & recruitment approach. It makes the whole world a lot more fun to play in. I probably won't play tw again unless it's under these.

30). Worst leader: Don't feel like there's been a worst leader, but I feel like IL overall lacked strong solid leadership. Leadership hopped from account to account if I'm right.

31). Best team player: Warlord247 - Raia is a great team player and always willing to help in anyway she can. She is a great asset to our tribe and I appreciate all the hard work she's put into this tribe. Even using Google Translate to communicate with us, amazing! However, I will give a special shout out to Jorge for getting up out of bed at night to log on his computer to send me a lot of def to stop Thorny's noble nukes when I was under a pretty big op. Thanks boss!

32). Worst team player: I will keep this to myself.

33). Laziest player: Don't think there is one, we can all be lazy at times.

I will add another category because I feel like it's needed.

34). Best opponent: samuel4699 - Hands down has got to be this guy. He was their best attacker from my experience, he defended well when he had to, took on leadership when leadership bailed, sat nearly every account in the tribe week in, week out and just gave it literally his all. He's every tribe's wet dream to have and unfortunately he landed on the wrong side of the world. You deserve to win this world for your effort and sportsmanship you've shown all world. I hope we can play together sometime as you've been a great sport and player and should hold your head up high regardless of the outcome.

Also special mention to Mike, you are dearly missed. Creati isn't the same without you.

Sorry for any players/accounts that I may of not mentioned, I tried to give much love as possible to everyone. But all of Creati have been amazing to play with and you've all put in your part for the success we've had and will have to come.

I hope players from both sides can give their opinion on this and give credit or discredit to their tribe/enemy tribe to just spice the world up a bit as I personally feel like it's coming to a close.

Last edited by a moderator:

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: Tokahontas - been solid both in their offensivew and defensive capabilities.

02). Best attacker: Gnomland/Dread Doctors - its a tie for me, both been doing very well past 2 months.

03). Best defender: I dunno this one to be honest,I can only speak from what i've seen in the south. And I guess it stands between Valour for his good defensive skills in the early stages and Kultigin for doing really well in the OP i ran on him a few weeks ago.

04). Best strategic player: I think Amara aka Viktor Vaughn is a fairly strategic player, alot more then me atleast.

05). Best player that got rimmed: Hubert, although I think he just barbed. But still, fallen but not forgotten.

06). Biggest Barb taker: unluck3y and me

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: My co matt, although he wasnt very present in the war. He was fun to piss off over skype. :)

10). The player you never want to piss off: If you get me a lil mad, u get the rata-cata at your villages.

11). Best team (group of players): I think Aretas/Alpha/Valour did really good in the south with carrying the tribe on this front.

12). Funniest player: Hm.. Gotta be Stew. Shaun and Smurfy are quite alot of fun too.

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Noone, please. :D

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Pass

16). Most overrated player: Aurelian/Red khan probably lol

17). Most improved player: Neil on the Foxslayer account, obviously didn't end too well but he learned alot and quick.

18). Most annoying player(s): War-peace cuz they slow fake too much

19). Luckiest player: All of ADON including Kultigin cuz i didn't get approval to rim yall before the IL v Creati war started... :p Would've saved me from alot of headache now that i look back.

20). Best alliance: Kobk - IL til shit hit the fan. was fun tho

21). Best farmer: war-peace overall, but Chitwi before he quit.

22). Best mail: The holy mails exchanged with Raia.

23). Most dramatic: Pack

24). Most paranoid: pass

25). Most underhanded: pass

26). Most loyal: Meh, those who still play in IL and havent quit :D

27). Greatest spy: pass

28). Biggest Stat padder: pass

29). Best leader: ME IN C.O.C!!!!

30). Worst leader: Me in IL, if i can call myself a leader :p

31). Best team player: Jacob/Amara cuz they were the ones who took all the sits with me.

32). Worst team player: Aurelian, just a ghost among men.

33). Laziest player: me, haven't farmed since April or something lol.

34). Best opponent: For me, it has to be Alpha because that's account that i've dealt with the most in Creati from my account. But i gotta say Dread doctors were very good in the OP's he had while i was sitting others. So i guess it's a tie.

Last edited:

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: Tokahontas - Always helping different fronts as needed and dumping mass support to help support for ops. Solid account effect from both Laura and Thom.

02). Best attacker: Alpha - O heavy account that doesn't like leaving O troops at home for long.

03). Best defender: Valour Khan?

04). Best strategic player: Tokahontas - Laura plans the best ops.

05). Best player that got rimmed: Revolutio - Stayed around for a long-time, collected a lot of odd, and was annoying when sitting players on their front.

06). Biggest Barb taker: unluck3y with 110 for the win

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Stewinthepot

10). The player you never want to piss off: Samuel - He is catting me.

11). Best team (group of players): Aretas/Alpha/Valour Khan from creati south are bae. Creati north of Gnomland/Heywood/Dread Doctors make a solid attacking group that I'm glad where on our side.

12). Funniest player: Tory the Explory RIP

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Is it a cop out to say my co James? If it is then Shaun seems like he'd be pretty fun to meet.

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Viktor Vaughn - Always seemed to be faking me when I was busy with other things.

16). Most overrated player: Chitwi - heard so much about the account before the war and then it kinda disappeared when the accounts front got active and actually pushed back.

17). Most improved player: Aretas - Have come a long way from when I dropped Thom my pathetic tribe application.

18). Most annoying player(s): We all have our annoying moments, some more then others.

19). Luckiest player: Yer da and ZamonX - For all that D they got from ADON early war and probably still.

20). Best alliance: IL - Annex? They always insisted this was an alliance and not a family tribe

21). Best farmer: war-peace - their total farmed is insane.

22). Best mail: Not a happy bunny mail thread with LNL

23). Most dramatic: Matthew from Havoc and canceling tribes noble claims for internals deserves a shout out. Fleezus also had his epic meltdown.

24). Most paranoid: Valour Khan - probably disabled command sharing with me the most this world.

25). Most underhanded: Eh

26). Most loyal: No one stands out

27). Greatest spy: Aretas's k65 scout villages

28). Biggest Stat padder: DHM?

29). Best leader: Thom and Jorge

30). Worst leader: atmospherecf1 - Turned the whole world against his tribe so they never stood a chance.

31). Best team player: Warlord247 - Always willing to help out accounts in need despite language barriers. Doesn't have the stats to show how much they've done for the tribe.

32). Worst team player: Accounts that refused to participate in group ops because another individual was planning or partaking.

33). Laziest player: James (Aretas) - When I imagine how much we could have farmed. :p

34). Best opponent: So far would be Suicida - sniped almost every train I ever sent at the account till they were finally rimmed. Put up a good fight despite being out numbered in both accounts hitting them and the size of the accounts. ZamonX would be the best attacker I've faced so far as they could unload offense from a O heavy account and faked well to hide real attacks.

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: KulTigin

02). Best attacker: KulTigin

03). Best defender: KulTigin

04). Best strategic player: KulTigin

05). Best player that got rimmed: All who have fallen before the riders of the great khan.

06). Biggest Barb taker: KulTigin Because he has taken so many IL villages as easily as if they were barbs.

07). Best tribe: Khan

08). Runner-up Tribe: Creati

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Any who slander the great khan

10). The player you never want to piss off: KulTigin, his riders will come for you.

11). Best team (group of players): KulTigin

12). Funniest player: KulTigin

13). Best war: KulTigin vs any who oppose him

14). Who would you most like to meet?: KulTigin

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: All those who have slighted the Khan's reputation.

16). Most overrated player: Everyone that is not KulTigin

17). Most improved player: Not KulTigin as he was perfect already as he is blessed by the great khan.

18). Most annoying player(s): Samuel the KulTigin hater

19). Luckiest player: KulTigin

20). Best alliance: KulTigin with Valour Khan a converted brother.

21). Best farmer: KulTigin

22). Best mail: Every single KulTigin mail

23). Most dramatic: Those who are smote by KulTigin

24). Most paranoid: Those who hear the hoofbeats of the riders of KulTigin

25). Most underhanded: Those who do not join forces with the hordes of KulTigin

26). Most loyal: KulTigin to the great khan.

27). Greatest spy: No spies are permitted in the khanate. They are all executed.

28). Biggest Stat padder: KulTigin's opponents

29). Best leader: KulTigin

30). Worst leader: Anyone who decides to declare war on KulTigin

31). Best team player: KulTigin

32). Worst team player: Those who run screaming and crying from KulTigin

33). Laziest player: The enemies of KulTigin for they all give up within a day

DeletedUser118436

01). Best all-round player: Alpha

02). Best attacker: Alpha

03). Best defender: Valour Khan

04). Best strategic player: Valour Khan

05). Best player that got rimmed: Subutay Noyan (My blood brother)

06). Biggest Barb taker: Chitwi and me

07). Best tribe: Khan

08). Runner-up Tribe: Creati

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Steweinthepot

10). The player you never want to piss off: Alpha, we took all those barbs in k65 to prevent him from coming.

11). Best team (group of players): Creati

12). Funniest player: Samuel4699

13). Best war: The war between Khan & Valour Khan

14). Who would you most like to meet?: -

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Samuel4699, when he was sending his nobs in his own style, I was gonna break my computer.

16). Most overrated player: Chitwi

17). Most improved player: My nephew Burak, who learned to do cancel sniping and successfully used it in the action for the first time.

18). Most annoying player(s): Samuel - who wanted khan out of their lands but we are still existent.

19). Luckiest player: Me, having the best co (Gracie)

20). Best alliance: -

21). Best farmer: Gracie & Burak (My nephew)

22). Best mail: Alpha mails, those honored the Great Khan.

23). Most dramatic: ZamonX (My brother Omar, who worked with the wrong people, and didn't follow my guidance.)

24). Most paranoid: Normy

25). Most underhanded: Not khan for sure, there is a great team working for Khan.

26). Most loyal: Mintyfresh

27). Greatest spy: Never liked spies. It seems a great tool for world winning, but still, I don't like it.

28). Biggest Stat padder: -

29). Best leader: Tokahontas

30). Worst leader: -

31). Best team player: I can't share his name this moment, but he knows who he is.

32). Worst team player: -

33). Laziest player: Grumpy Old Turtle

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: Tokahontas for sure. Active, supports teammates, attacks enemies, defends OPs. Rank 1 account for the most part so far (hopefully ending the world with rank 1 too). What more can I say.

02). Best attacker: Dread Doctors perhaps, for growing a small account on a front where he was sandwiched by tons of other bigger tribemates. Eventually even carved out an entire continent for himself in K44. Well done.

03). Best defender: Valour Khan. Both Anir and Paul had to defend the most number of OPs IL ever threw at us. Anyone can defend, but to do it on such a regular basis and not burn out, that takes alot of grit and mental fortitude which I fully respect.

04). Best strategic player: Gnomland. Grabbing key d-stars before every push and eventually capitalising on their prime locations to massacre opponents.

05). Best player that got rimmed: Perhaps Red Khan or Revolutio back when they were defending hard.

06). Biggest Barb taker: Chtwi/Unluck3y

08). Runner-up Tribe: IL

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Samuel

10). The player you never want to piss off: Samuel. His catapult attacks on us hurt so bad. Demoralised us for a bit and dented our push in K55 for quite some time.

11). Best team (group of players): Creati South. As much as we had ups and downs, I had a great time with this entire bunch and we not only defended but also carried Creati for the start of the war. I am thankful that we managed to do well at the start or people might've given up and the war may have turned out different.

12). Funniest player: Kul Tugin. Lmao, him and his khan references crack me up.

13). Best war: The 2 khans fighting - valour and kul.

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Maybe my co shaun, maybe he won't be so annoying in real life as he is in tw lmao.

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Kaponog? That guy was an utter fool who cried his way to the very end.

16). Most overrated player: Chitwi/stev34cks

17). Most improved player: NA

18). Most annoying player(s): Xanath. Some noob on our rim who kept nobling barbs repeatedly on our turf to piss us off.

19). Luckiest player: Osvajalec. Managed to get to his size without having to spend much offense troops. Just shows that his caps were easier in general. Lucked out in that aspect!

20). Best alliance: Creati never had allies, thus this question is void!

21). Best farmer: War-peace perhaps. I mean, our account farmed a shit ton and we are still behind so, hats off.

22). Best mail: Kul tugin mails ofc.

23). Most dramatic: Cant think of any atm.

24). Most paranoid: Thorny? Always insinuating that he was about to be hacked.

25). Most underhanded: NA

26). Most loyal: Everyone in Creati? We were on the backfoot and losing but everyone here stuck it out till the very end. That's loyalty isn't it.

27). Greatest spy: NA

28). Biggest Stat padder: NA

29). Best leader: War-peace. Never had any reason to doubt jorge's leadership, always struck me as a very calm and composed person regardless of w/e was going on. A tribe needs a leader like that.

30). Worst leader: Atmospherefc1, leader of AA tribe. Getting yourself gang-banged like that and pissing off everyone in the world.

31). Best team player: Warlord. Always helpful even though she had been boxed in K54 for so long. I prolly would've quit by then. She even uses google translate to talk to us. What a grandma!!

32). Worst team player: NA

33). Laziest player: NA

Last edited:

kleptos

Reaction score
01) Best all-round player: Ranking suggests it must be either Tokahontas or osvajalec. ODx indicates Toka so give it to toka

02). Best attacker: From what I have heard Gnom and Dread seemed to be great. Northern front of Gnom appeared to be less active, so I give it to Dread.

03). Best defender: Valour Kha

04). Best strategic player: Really hard to say. I think Jacob from the Kim acc was overall strategic. Otherwise, Kate 2 when she was still on osvajalec

05). Best player that got rimmed: Silverbhai was a hard opponent

06). Biggest Barb taker: Unluck3y

08). Runner-up Tribe: IL

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: A few

10). The player you never want to piss off: NA - maybe fleeze because he deletes accounts

11). Best team (group of players): Creati South - but only because they worked together more closely than the North. From war progress definitely the north

12). Funniest player: Pizzahappy - otherwise there are a few people take themselves more seriously here than they need to. Or overcompensate for rl issues (I dont know)

13). Best war: I think Creati vs IL was really the only mentionable war on this world

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Kate 2

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Shaun for all his banter in the chats

16). Most overrated player: stev34cks

17). Most improved player: NA

18). Most annoying player(s): NA

19). Luckiest player: When you believe what everyone is saying it must be osva - all his opponents always sucked

20). Best alliance: There was none

21). Best farmer: War-peace

22). Best mail: Meany Samuel

23). Most dramatic: Fleezy .

24). Most paranoid: Osva

25). Most underhanded: NA

26). Most loyal: I give this to Jorge / Mike

27). Greatest spy: NA

28). Biggest Stat padder: NA

29). Best leader: Jorge and Mike seemed to be the leaders who kept Creati together. I think Jen is a bit too aggressive (but always fun seeing her explode). I see Thom more as a top notch player rather than a great leader (well he leads with power)

30). Worst leader: Atmospherefc1, pissed of the whole world.

31). Best team player: Warlord / raia

32). Worst team player: A few come to mind; personality wise I think there is one that stands out

33). Laziest player: Thom seemed to be very lazy at times

Last edited:

DeletedUser120744

01). Best all-round player: now not gonna be super cocky and put ourselves even though I feel that we would easily fit the title. Also I think samuel4699 needs a good amount of recognition and is probably the only other account on this world that I can see as being a fit for this title. Sammy is a big team player, constantly sitting multiple fronts, and planning for his tribe. An outstanding effort truly.

02). Best attacker: i would say alpha is very good when it comes to participating in ops and puts a lot of attention to detail into the order in which their nukes land, flags, etc. Little details majority of us look over or are too lazy to put in the minimal extra effort. So easily fits this category and deserves their rank 1 AOTD.

03). Best defender: this will always be zoomela in my mind

04). Best strategic player: Heywood, when active and efforting rules strategy.

05). Best player that got rimmed: zoom </3

06). Biggest Barb taker: well we all know its unluck3y 

07). Best tribe: Creati4lyfe

08). Runner-up Tribe: khan

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Thomas 

10). The player you never want to piss off: thom. Believe me, as his co, I fear for the people he rants to me about

11). Best team (group of players): Creati south I feel is the best team unit. North makes great moves together as well but I feel north more works independently and times together at times. All in all though, when it comes to hashing things out as a group, south is very good at working together constantly.

12). Funniest player: stewww

13). Best war: creati vs IL

14). Who would you most like to meet?: this is a difficult one. Probably my co. So we could complain about you lot over drinks as opposed to over text.

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: no ones, that's just rude. Dont be rude!

16). Most overrated player: shitwi

17). Most improved player: sammyboi with my training 

18). Most annoying player(s): my lil bro, easily. Lovable but super annoying

19). Luckiest player: valour, for paul their savior

20). Best alliance: IL-the people they claimed they'd never ally, hang.

21). Best farmer: war peace

22). Best mail: meh, had some nice banter with jacob in mail. All that comes to mind.

23). Most dramatic: pack

24). Most paranoid: probably shaun, it's the annoying part

25). Most underhanded: Dunno

26). Most loyal: sammy boi

27). Greatest spy: No spies are great.

28). Biggest Stat padder: chitwi

29). Best leader: thom and his "do it yourself" attitude towards problems

30). Worst leader: ronnie

31). Best team player: raia definitely deserves this one. Never has anyone so openly done anything I've asked for help with and so happily. She is the most genuine person.

32). Worst team player: old osva crew, was amazing how many nukes were suddenly available for ops when players changed.

33). Laziest player: jason during ops.

Wanted to thank you all in the recent posts for the love <3 warmed my itty bitty heart.

DeletedUser81551

01). Best all-round player: Thom / Rutenis / Kul / Laura <3

02). Best attacker: Rutenis / Jorge / Alpha / Franc (gnom)

03). Best defender: Raia/Paul

04). Best strategic player: Rutenis

05). Best player that got rimmed: idk

06). Biggest Barb taker: Leader of Chaos and Destruction aka L.O.C.A.D. (Ex Unlucky co)..110 barbs in a day baby.

07). Best tribe: Creati <3

08). Runner-up Tribe: Khan

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Alpha lads :D

10). The player you never want to piss off: Myself

11). Best team (group of players): South Creati...namely Valour, Alpha, Floyd, Unlucky and Aretas.

12). Funniest player: Jason

13). Best war: Creati vs ~IL~

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Everyone from W97.

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: War/Ciranore...might aswell his phone too. So he finally stops telling me how Creati peeps use hacks and cheats for winning worlds.

16). Most overrated player: Chitwi.

Don't worry, our champion Mike will be back from his vacation today to set things right

The champion never returned eh?

17). Most improved player: idk

18). Most annoying player(s): Grumpy Old Turtle..4-5 fakes sent daily during same ST which lands exactly within 14 hrs. I log in thinking finally IL started attacking valour again only to find this grumpy old guy doing his daily chore.

19). Luckiest player: Thorny Dragon and Viktor Vaughn. Both sat on heavy stacks the entire duration of the war.

20). Best alliance: Its Creati baby.

21). Best farmer: Jorge the farm machine. If war peace aint farming then Jorge is probably ill.

22). Best mail: No one mails me ;(

23). Most dramatic: idk

24). Most paranoid: eh idk but probably Thorny for his accusations of Creati hacking his account few mins before op landed.

25). Most underhanded: no idea.

26). Most loyal: ~IL~ players who kept sitting and defending accounts till the end.

27). Greatest spy: Lol

28). Biggest Stat padder: dont hit me......And maybe even osva? (lol jk)

29). Best leader: Thom...Jen too <3

30). Worst leader: Dukes of IL.

31). Best team player: Raia. Ask warlord for help and if the reply is 'NO' then its not Raia answering your mail. That is applicable for tribe mates ofc :p

32). Worst team player: Locad. "I wont help in ops cus i only signed up for nobling barbs in the backline".

33). Laziest player: JASON

Last edited: