W97 Best of/Worst of

Unicorn83

I had seen your account Lil Jimmy. Either I was sent the sit or the sitter shared screenshot. And you lot clearly did not have any idea what you were doing. And I was giving an example when I said about wall level 15 lol. But of course you brain isnt developed enough to understand simple logic. Which sux but after all you are a dhm guy :D

Honestly I couldnt care less about ranking. I would have happily let anyone else stay rank 1 ODD if they had it. But ofc not you baby ;)

Also, idc if ppl call me stat padder. The world knows about valour and my friends know why I nuked myself. That is good enough for me.

Atleast I dont need to spend millions of PP to stat pad xD

m8 you can't know what I was doing since when I was still playing we never needed a sit because I'm here all day working anyway. So sorry your still as clueless as ever.

DeletedUser81551

You never needed a sit? Pmsl

You and/or your coplayers ran away by dumping the sit on aretas when things got hard. It was all on tribe chat so each and every creati member saw it.

Stop bs-ing around and accept that you suck and move on.

You being on dhm account is an embarrassment on its own. Stop embarrassing yourself more by talking crap lmao.

I can go on and on little Jimmy.

Unicorn83

You never needed a sit? Pmsl

You and/or your coplayers ran away by dumping the sit on aretas when things got hard. It was all on tribe chat so each and every creati member saw it.

Stop bs-ing around and accept that you suck and move on.

You being on dhm account is an embarrassment on its own. Stop embarrassing yourself more by talking crap lmao.

I can go on and on little Jimmy.

Nope never we where just that active, not everyone depend on other people playing for them like you do.

DeletedUser81551

Stahp the crap talk Jimbo. Erryone knows dhm sucks. Got rekt by some noobs in IL and used pp to revive back lol.

You have reached the pinnacle of noobidity.

Unicorn83

Stahp the crap talk Jimbo. Erryone knows dhm sucks. Got rekt by some noobs in IL and used pp to revive back lol.

You have reached the pinnacle of noobidity.

Haha in what way would we be even closed to being rekt by anyone we where alone defending against AA for most of that war that was way harder then the IL attacks during the IL was we had toka taking heat up north and defending the old IPOD front there so we could focus on our front and with our position in the core safe as long as toka and Osva didn't loose there front's we had toons of close range def which we could focus on one single front. So we had a very good position for defense and was never in any real danger at all.

But as I sad your just clueless as usual.

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nope never we where just that active, not everyone depend on other people playing for them like you do.
Umm don't really care about the whole argument, but DHM did drop account sits on the Aretas account multiple times while being opted both agreed sits and sometimes without even messaging the account first. And then would often times not be back by the agreed time making players on Aretas sit the account passed when they planned or look for another account to take over the sit only to find DHM players were around, they just didn't want to defend/end the sit.

Unicorn83

Umm don't really care about the whole argument, but DHM did drop account sits on the Aretas account multiple times while being opted both agreed sits and sometimes without even messaging the account first. And then would often times not be back by the agreed time making players on Aretas sit the account passed when they planned or look for another account to take over the sit only to find DHM players were around, they just didn't want to defend/end the sit.

yes I know that Aretas but that's not what I said, I just said it was after I left and the reason for that was simple by that time James was the only one playing the account actively and he played 99% of the time on his phone so yeah the account wasn't in good shape there for a time.

But I heard from Virg that you guys saved our asses there after I left so thanks alot Aretas that if something help us survive during that time.

But that was as I stated after I left because I didn't wana spend 12-14 hours a day playing and then having Toka claim that they deserved the win because they played the most. Which wasn't true.

I have no problem someone saying we use PP because we did and I know alot of the other top players did too. And saying we didn't deserve it from the other heavy users is just bs. If war-peace or any other low pp user wana claim we stole there spot that would be true. But comming from other heavy users that you can't use PP because we can't afford too use it anymore so now no one can use it is just bs.

And coming from valour claiming he got attacked more is just simply not true and claiming someone else statpadded when you where the most heavy statpadder yourself is also abit foolish.

Alpha deserved his ODA spot him DHM and toka was the ones competing over it for most of the time and he just was the best attacker he swapped flags with us contantly and used every edge to get it.

ODS would have gone too toka he was ahead and DHM where second for a very longtime we tried to keep up but they where just very good at having there troops in the right place at the right time.

ODD as stated before it's just a measure of who got attacked the most which DHM clearly was but. As it's just a mather of geting as much shit as possible thrown at you it's a pretty useless stat for most of the game the player being in the shitiest position at that time was the one having the most ODD. But claiming Valour got hit more then DHM is just bs there is a 42% diffrence in warstats and every sane player dodges and let some slip thru for recap. Which of course was the case for DHM too.

And for the topspot if toka was around and hadn't totally lost there mind when we bought the load of pp and they realised they might loose the top spot the might very well had been the top account. At that time we where more focused on just having enough nobles and troops to circle around ILs south front from behind and finish of this war 3 months ago.

But that was when it was very apparent that stats mattered more then playing togheter to finish IL off. And sure we messed with toka about taking the topspot but at that time we where more interested in getting back our ODA score which we had hold most of the game.

Last edited:

brizay2

wtf are you even saying? lmao

I did not spend 100s of K pp defending an op like you. I did what a normal player would do. If my wall went down to level 15 I did not pp it up to 20 in few seconds. I did not stack villages unnecessarily and dodged throughout the duration of war. Whereas you did not dodge and enemies caught your troops at home which also resulted in them losing their troops which IS ALSO another reason why you have more war ODD than me lol.

And as for calling me 'horrible defender', ask any single person who played w97 during end game about valour and you shalt get your answer XD

The truth is your account would have never lasted on the world just like most of your IPOD garbage if you did not have those pp. Every time your IPOD accounts got hit, they bled heavily and eventually quit and the account had to be internalled. Kalix, gras, newatabak. You survived cus you had to pp to abuse and recover from the losses but they didnt.

Now stop embarrassing yourself by saying things that dont make any sense little Jimmy. Try to find something relevant to say (which you won't) and then come here to blabber how good 'dont hit me' was in the world.

Heyyyy come on, if you're gonna go around calling out "IPOD garbage", you address me too. Kalix didnt quit, he joined DHM. The only real quitter from IPOD was newatabak, and trust me, we're all pissed about that as it left us all wide open and not ready.

You guys gotta chill man.. We've won, but we're talking like we lost and blaming each other for it. It's dumb.

Last edited:

DeletedUser81551

If you read carefully, I said 'most' of IPOD garbage i.e. All those who quit/merged when they got hit. Im not calling you garbage Brizay.

DeletedUser81551

And coming from valour claiming he got attacked more is just simply not true and claiming someone else statpadded when you where the most heavy statpadder yourself is also abit foolish.

Lol I was like 20 mill ODD behind DHM. Heavy stat padding eh? lol

Its fine, I know you are pissed little Jimmy. But I stat padded just to have you pissed :D

And toka did deserve the rank 1. Atleast they deserved it way more than you. All you did on those 12-14 hrs is spend your pp to boost your growth rather than playing the game. And honestly, I doubt you quit cus of Laura. Lil Jimmy probably quit cus Lil Jimmy was exhausted and couldnt handle the heat no more since back then IL were pretty active. And then you returned when they were dead lol.

Last edited:

Unicorn83

Lol I was like 20 mill ODD behind DHM. Heavy stat padding eh? lol

Its fine, I know you are pissed little Jimmy. But I stat padded just to have you pissed :D

And toka did deserve the rank 1. Atleast they deserved it way more than you. All you did on those 12-14 hrs is spend your pp to boost your growth rather than playing the game. And honestly, I doubt you quit cus of Laura. Lil Jimmy probably quit cus Lil Jimmy was exhausted and couldnt handle the heat no more since back then IL were pretty active. And then you returned when they were dead lol.

And Ali is still as clueless as ever you should really get a grip of reality m8.

DeletedUser81551

And Ali is still as clueless as ever you should really get a grip of reality m8.

And maybe you should really learn a thing or two about the game lol. PP aint gonna help you every time jimbo.

Unicorn83

And maybe you should really learn a thing or two about the game lol. PP aint gonna help you every time jimbo.

Well apparently it helps everytime since you have spent the last two page claming its the reason for everything we have done, so as I said m8 you should really get a clue.

DeletedUser81551

Ofc its the only reason you were able to finish with 1600-1700 villages. How much did you farm on that world m8? Did you even reach 2 bill loot? War peace easily had the most farmed on this world which I assume would be close to 20 bill if not more. And they ended with like 900 or so villages. And there you are with over 10 times less loot and have almost double the amount of villages lol.

Without those pp you are useless. I dont need no clue. The entire world knows about you. Its just they dont want to be hostile against dhm players. But I dont really care about your pp ass :D Not anymore since you mentioned me on this thread.

Sp just admit you are the best stat padder in this game. And move on.

Unicorn83

Ofc its the only reason you were able to finish with 1600-1700 villages. How much did you farm on that world m8? Did you even reach 2 bill loot? War peace easily had the most farmed on this world which I assume would be close to 20 bill if not more. And they ended with like 900 or so villages. And there you are with over 10 times less loot and have almost double the amount of villages lol.

Without those pp you are useless. I dont need no clue. The entire world knows about you. Its just they dont want to be hostile against dhm players. But I dont really care about your pp ass :D Not anymore since you mentioned me on this thread.

Sp just admit you are the best stat padder in this game. And move on.

Still clueless if we where the best statpadders we would of course had one ODD so your clearly a better statpadder then we are, I bow to the master.

Deleted User - 10770065

1024px-Dialog-STOP.svg.png