w97 Meme Thread

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wow lets not be hasty. I don't want to be the ginger anyways. And having Floyd be the smart one would be even worse.

wibo08

Valour is the main hero. Aretas is the hot one. That makes floyd ron. Cant help it bruh

Deleted User - 10770065

2fr23n.jpg

DeletedUser118436

I couldn't make a new thread about this declaration. I don't know why but I had to post it here. When the issue is fixed I 'll take it to a new thread.

t70v2p.jpg

Never has there been info in the written history where any khan land has been taken, and the price of trying has always been much bloodshed. We shall defend our fellow khans when threatened whatever the cost may be. To threaten one is too threaten all.
And now, we will spill the blood of our enemy and drink it from their skull. We will then make a castle out of the bones of the dead, and then I will put my throne on the top of it and keep watching you.
Hereby, we declare war on ADON tribe. From now on, this land is to be ruled by the Great Yassa of The Great Genghis Khan. If anyone opposes, will be shuttered and annihilated.
As the Great Khan said, "I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.'

It is the brave man's part to live with glory, or with glory die.

Kül Tigin

DeletedUser81551

Wibo account is actually not a perma sit? :eek:

Last edited:

wibo08

Nobles ally -> calls it khan land -> surprised when they want it back! -> noble nonstacked villages from close range when all their def is at their front -> gets nobled in the end -> ??? -> succes

DeletedUser118436

Nobles ally -> calls it khan land -> surprised when they want it back! -> noble nonstacked villages from close range when all their def is at their front -> gets nobled in the end -> ??? -> succes

Why why don't you just strap your mouth, or I will put a staple on it.