w97 Meme Thread

DeletedUser102250

Valour trying to dodge
Tq7.gif

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
We were on miz acc for only 1 month. If you were not on "twisted legacy", I would say we haven't fought. Lathex account was only targeted in a single side-op on twisted.

Congrats on making my side-op fail tho. You have the skills.

Is it that strange to you as you are bringing this on the news several times?

PS: All accounts were being sat around miz, and no one was caring about that world anymore just like me. If you wanna hear about w80, we were more on .william wallace account.

wait wait is this also the time you accused us of putting a casual player on Ultimate Bot and withdrew all his stacks.

If I had your mail saved when you threw in the towel and insulted your own tribe oh that made us laugh for a very long time.

DeletedUser118436

wait wait is this also the time you accused us of putting a casual player on Ultimate Bot and withdrew all his stacks.

If I had your mail saved when you threw in the towel and insulted your own tribe oh that made us laugh for a very long time.

Yes you know that kind of stuff quite well. Is this w80 or w97? I am a bit confused.

IL Truth Breaker

Ah Good old W80

I can see the same type of play style from Regime and Creati.

R.I.P BEN <3 Miss you buddy

Deleted User - 10770065

So? Most of the players are from Ben and you even have players who were in Regime.....

IL Truth Breaker

Yeah i know that.

I was just saying i can see specific play styles that i saw Regime in W80 doing . The fighting is hardcore and very intense which is good to see in a world these days.

I never said CHEATING and if you read it that way i'm sorry.

I was fighting Regime which was a tough tribe so its good to SEE!!! those PLAY STYLES in W97.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah i know that.

I was just saying i can see specific play styles that i saw Regime in W80 doing . The fighting is hardcore and very intense which is good to see in a world these days.

I never said CHEATING and if you read it that way i'm sorry.

I was fighting Regime which was a tough tribe so its good to SEE!!! those PLAY STYLES in W97.
Stop accusing me of cheating pls

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Creati thinking they got us after nobling a bunch of 2k villages and a few off Omar while he was on a plane lol
COREWYh.gif

See im not scared to give credit where its due so kudos IL for a half decent OP i knew you guys had it in you (although lol @ the excuses called it :D)

Luckily i have a secret weapon i can unleash to recover from this devastating attack!!!!!:

upload_2018-6-29_9-0-10.png

Deleted User - 10770065

Chitwi's wallet must be going a bit dry. I say about 10k pp used in the past few weeks boosting his walls to 20 after them being nuked out or boosting his barbs.

Same guy who was trying to mock Creati in this same thread for using pp in the past? Of course. Just IL things.

Creati when there hasn't been a P2W event in a while

giphy.gif