w97 Meme Thread

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
Chitwi's wallet must be going a bit dry. I say about 10k pp used in the past few weeks boosting his walls to 20 after them being nuked out or boosting his barbs.

Same guy who was trying to mock Creati in this same thread for using pp in the past? Of course. Just IL things.

it doesnt count when its IL! They farmed it all so its not p2w!!!!

thats the usual excuse anyway.

DeletedUser121408

it doesnt count when its IL! They farmed it all so its not p2w!!!!

thats the usual excuse anyway.
P2w means PAY to win lol, if its farmed, you didn't PAY, js, not that i disagree with the point you were trying to make.

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
P2w means PAY to win lol, if its farmed, you didn't PAY, js, not that i disagree with the point you were trying to make.
Yeah, it hasnt come across well via text but i was also trying to express incredulity that it was all farmed :p But the point is most of our players farm it too yet Chitwi still bashed us in the past and has been doing it himself ;)

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Omar when he realizes i have harnessed the power of the khan

tumblr_mggtrpYG531ql6c6go2_r1_250.gif

Chitwi

Yeah, it hasnt come across well via text but i was also trying to express incredulity that it was all farmed :p But the point is most of our players farm it too yet Chitwi still bashed us in the past and has been doing it himself ;)

I'm not sure if I would consider bash a proper term... Perhaps poke fun. We all enjoy some hypocrisy now and then. I never PP'd up my barbs btw... as for the walls.. what else am I going to spend Wilfrid's 200k PP on ?

Besides.. my farming days are over.. I've traded in my shovel in for a sword.

Last edited:

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
All this bs here. Honestly, IL should be happy that ipod joined Creati just to make the war a bit more interesting.

You can talk all the shit about those players that you want, in the end IL leadership doesnt have any of the “spine” given the talks with Hang (werent they your enemies for 4 months now?).

Now its at least not a 2 vs 1 village count

your right. We are so happy.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~IL~
Side 2:
Players: grasvandeduivel6, newatabak, brizay2, dont hit me, MarcMadness, kalix111

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9,296
Side 2: 1,686
Difference: 7,610

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 439
Side 2: 178
Difference: 261

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 59,453,271
Side 2: 12,632,658
Difference: 46,820,613

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,994,282
Side 2: 1,560,433
Difference: 2,433,849

chart

DeletedUser100230

your right. We are so happy.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~IL~
Side 2:
Players: grasvandeduivel6, newatabak, brizay2, dont hit me, MarcMadness, kalix111

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9,296
Side 2: 1,686
Difference: 7,610

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 439
Side 2: 178
Difference: 261

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 59,453,271
Side 2: 12,632,658
Difference: 46,820,613

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,994,282
Side 2: 1,560,433
Difference: 2,433,849

chart

I told u from day 1 .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118436

Day by day, this world, and this game are being more and more boring.

Krapek

Day by day, this world, and this game are being more and more boring.
Well it's pretty old world aswell, approx 120+2 weeks to go, keep it up, sometimes it's boring but sometimes before your nukes land somewhere the excitement builds up.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Well it's pretty old world aswell, approx 120+2 weeks to go, keep it up, sometimes it's boring but sometimes before your nukes land somewhere the excitement builds up.

Haha its cute you think it will only last another 4 months :D

IL Truth Breaker

Well if you give away free villages it might be. ;)

But most are hoping it is more then 4months.

DeletedUser118436

Do not underestimate their team. Their appearance in ben tribe on w80 changed the course of war, and they have won the world. But I was not there too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119362

Do not underestimate their team. Their appearance in ben tribe on w80 changed the course of war, and they have won the world. But I was not there too.

It's not about a single person... You need a good team to beat a good team. Do you have it? Or you think you can stop them alone? Sure, you can survive, but we are not talking about surviving now are we?

DeletedUser121408

It's not about a single person... You need a good team to beat a good team. Do you have it? Or you think you can stop them alone? Sure, you can survive, but we are not talking about surviving now are we?
Hi i'm quite good, ez 1v20