w97 Meme Thread

Deleted User - 10770065

Shh, just sit around on the backline and watch your tribe fight. Maybe you can take a sit or two and be useful too! At least some of the backline players here made an effort to get on a front.

tenor.gif

DeletedUser110019

Shh, just sit around on the backline and watch your tribe fight. Maybe you can take a sit or two and be useful too! At least some of the backline players here made an effort to get on a front.

Honestly, with all the talk that Creati have done about us recruiting to win and how y'all don't do diplo, it's a little hypocritical to be calling out alliances and recruit-to-win tactics when you just took in the active members of IPOD.

In before "yeah well you guys did it more than us". You still did it.

we still have 16 less accounts :( gonna tell thom to pump our numbers up

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
Quack's post made me cringe. Y'all so salty we picked up IPOD yet you have been trying for months and you have the nerve to call us hypocrites.

As truth breaker would say SAD

DeletedUser122029

Honestly, with all the talk that Creati have done about us recruiting to win and how y'all don't do diplo, it's a little hypocritical to be calling out alliances and recruit-to-win tactics when you just took in the active members of IPOD.

In before "yeah well you guys did it more than us". You still did it.

very true, I was sitting shaun when he capped all them villages today, he got no skillz brah

Quack

Reaction score
Quack's post made me cringe. Y'all so salty we picked up IPOD yet you have been trying for months and you have the nerve to call us hypocrites.

As truth breaker would say SAD

Yeah I do have the nerve to call you hypocrites. Because even though you recruited them, you still run your mouths about recruit to win and alliances. It's like a broken record man.

Between nitpicking at alliances, recruits, diplomacy, and member counts, it just sounds dumb and repetitive.

I'm not salty at all about you guys picking up IPOD so don't assume things. That was their decision so how could I be mad at Creati for doing it. If i were you guys, I would've done it to. But do you know what the word hypocritical means? It sure doesn't sound like it. I wouldn't point at you taking in IPOD if you didn't come around spewing hypocritical nonsense on the forums about our behaviour and decisions. Grow up man.

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
I Think you will find I haven't commented on IL decisions once except in response to your members "coming around spewing hypocritical nonsense on the forums about our behaviour and decisions". In fact I frequently defend our policy on recruits. Which is we take them when we want them. So just like your comment about Shaun YOU are running your mouth with NO evidence and looking like a fool.

Deleted User - 10770065

You guys come here first talking about us being the "king of hug".

Creati king of the hug after so much talking :D

So let's not talk about hypocrisy and spewing nonsense when your posts have equated to all off that so far.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's so funny I just made a point then went away and what drama has ensued.

Creati you keep going on saying we hold double standards, we really do not. You guys call us everything under the sun and I have the audacity to hold up a mirror and say now now boys you're doing the same thing you've been slagging off about for the last 500 posts.

Never wanted to be in a tribe less than Creati you guys are seriously awful to deal with on the externals.

3a04327b8047c6c8f10a68e019b250da.jpg

behind the scenes at creati

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You guys come here first talking about us being the "king of hug".

So let's not talk about hypocrisy and spewing nonsense when your posts have equated to all off that so far.
My post arrived after yours, but King of the hug was just a term I pulled from my ***, showing your double standards after it all.

Creati and IL even had a border agreement in place but I forget #nodiplomacyever :D

See you all in game

maxresdefault.jpg

Deleted User - 10770065

It's so funny I just made a point then went away and what drama has ensued.

Creati you keep going on saying we hold double standards, we really do not. You guys call us everything under the sun and I have the audacity to hold up a mirror and say now now boys you're doing the same thing you've been slagging off about for the last 500 posts.

Never wanted to be in a tribe less than Creati you guys are seriously awful to deal with on the externals.

3a04327b8047c6c8f10a68e019b250da.jpg

behind the scenes at creati

You sure? Look who made this thread and what posts ensued afterwards. It's cancer. You can't give it and then not take it. You guys have been trolling these externals for ever so long, thinking you can do what you want. I think it's time you really are put in your place.

My post arrived after yours, but King of the hug was just a term I pulled from my ***, showing your double standards after it all.

And my post was a direct copy of the great troll himself Kim Jung ILL who made the same gif yesterday thinking he was a funny guy. Backfired real quick.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You sure? Look who made this thread and what posts ensued afterwards. It's cancer. You can't give it and then not take it. You guys have been trolling these externals for ever so long, thinking you can do what you want. I think it's time you really are put in your place.
Look at the topic of this thread... it was trolling one of our players who's co renamed an acc while drunk/high

Alphas don't last and I think you're getting old

Quack

Reaction score
You sure? Look who made this thread and what posts ensued afterwards. It's cancer. You can't give it and then not take it.

The cancer that ensued is not one side's fault, you're just too much of a bigot to see it from a neutral standpoint.

You can't give it and then not take it just about sums up the point I was trying to make to you, but once again you're too much of a bigot to see anyone else's perspective.

Deleted User - 10770065

The cancer that ensued is not one side's fault, you're just too much of a bigot to see it from a neutral standpoint.

You can't give it and then not take it just about sums up the point I was trying to make to you, but once again you're too much of a bigot to see anyone else's perspective.

Sure, do you think I take you seriously when you say to me to remain a backline player and watch my tribe fight? Do a little research at least before you drool all over these externals.

Quack

Reaction score
Sure, do you think I take you seriously when you say to me to remain a backline player and watch my tribe fight? Do a little research at least before you drool all over these externals.

See, it's that type of mentality that I was just stating. Every time you reply to me talking about "how it's better to look at things form all perspectives", you come back and point out something that I had immediately said I was wrong about. Then, I went on to compliment a move that your tribe made. Instead of dropping a point I already corrected myself on, you beat it like a dead horse and then you don't even address what I've been talking about!

I'd say it's like talking to a brick wall, but at least a brick wall doesn't spew autistic nonsense at you when you argue. What even is the point of arguing with someone who refuses to admit a fault or even attempt to see another perspective?

And TG Smurf, I don't think I've ever been jealous of Creati. But it's really cute of some of the Creati folk to all respond at once to even the slightest form of criticism. A lot of you are alright, but some of your egos are disgusting. I even coplayed with one or two of your players at points and played alongside some as well, and it kind of makes me sad that people they choose to play with would talk to others like this.

Deleted User - 10770065

You certainly do sound very upset and butthurt. Again, I'll say it again, if you can give it, then take it. And you're certainly not taking it at all. Go read this thread and countless other threads before this and see if you come back with the same biased point of view. Research may be a little hard for you though :)

And to get this thread back on topic, if anyone wants to play Fortnite with me add me i'm called "SDKKKK" there :D