w97 Meme Thread

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Are IPOD on your side now? Exactly, so you wanted them on your side. What's so understand about that lol. Now you're getting really edgy and upset, cute.

tumblr_nnooptPGPB1utrtqeo1_500.gif

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Don't be a premature Peter. It's been a day my guy

The amount of villages you took from a literally wide open backline where not one person had troops and most things were 100+ hours away is enough. I am actually glad to not have a group whos so pitiful all i can say. One player got banned whats your excuse?

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
a literally wide open backline where not one person had troops

shouldnt have sent all your troops to us then. serves you right for using ipod as a buffer and trying to have them as the latest recruit to the IL family. Should have kept some troops home. Touched you are that scared of us stack wise tho.

DeletedUser122167

As much as I would like to feel bad for ~IL~, they did the same thing to Kobk.(dropped alliance and immediately started attacking) along with BibBox(dropped NAP and immediately started attacking). In addition I agree with Shaun that ~IL~ can't complain about Creati recruiting IPOD when they have recruited everyone possible the entire world and in addition sought out help from every tribe possible when they already had 1,000+ more villages than Creati.

Krapek

As much as I would like to feel bad for ~IL~, they did the same thing to Kobk.(dropped alliance and immediately started attacking) along with BibBox(dropped NAP and immediately started attacking). In addition I agree with Shaun that ~IL~ can't complain about Creati recruiting IPOD when they have recruited everyone possible the entire world and in addition sought out help from every tribe possible when they already had 1,000+ more villages than Creati.
Just saying, BB attacked first, and why it escalated you can read in the forums

DeletedUser122167

Just saying, BB attacked first, and why it escalated you can read in the forums

I saw that post on the forums but wasn't sure what to make of it as both sides claimed different things. Regardless, ~IL~ was just using BibBox until they were ready to noble them anyways.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
^
The reason why IL went for kobk. right after dropping the alliance was because we (kobk) stacked one of their targets.

Bibbox didnt IL attack right after the NAP was dropped. However there were some crossnobles right before the war if i remember correct.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
shouldnt have sent all your troops to us then. serves you right for using ipod as a buffer and trying to have them as the latest recruit to the IL family. Should have kept some troops home. Touched you are that scared of us stack wise tho.

Not disagreeing, Point being they did have a complete advantage in the fight and this is the best little pack could do? Should be embarrassed honestly I wouldn't be on the externals chatting shit after this kind of mediocrity
1883baef7cb115546c2734796bfb1471.png