W97 OFFICIAL DREAM TEAM LIST

DeletedUser

previous post: https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/your-w97-dream-team.280732/page-4#post-7058059

Here's the top 10 OFFICIAL DREAM TEAM players in W97. This is based on votes, word of mouth, and reputation. Agree to disagree. I don't care, just don't kill the messenger. I AM THE MESSENGER!!

If these 10 players were to spawn together as a premade, they would undoubtedly dominate this world. Maybe even any other world.

DVBBS (3 votes)
Havoc (4 votes)
Leather & Latex (5 votes)
Ibra gonza II (2 votes)
Dread Doctors (4 votes)
Heywood Jablomi (4 votes)
Sweetmisery (2 votes)
War-peace (4 votes)
Atmospherecf1 (5 votes)
Grumpy Old Turtle (3 votes)

I may have messed up on some of the votes. I do apologize if i do!

Now who would actually lead this DREAM TEAM squad?? Maybe Havoc, War peace, atmospherecf1? I think all 3 would be capable.

Looking at this roster omg! what a team.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So the dream team is basically Creati? Exactly as I thought. Dream team even with our twenty-fooking four year old second in command

Quack

Reaction score
So the dream team is basically Creati? Exactly as I thought. Dream team even with our twenty-fooking four year old second in command

They are good players, yes. Just because a lot of people on the world know them doesn't mean they are the real dream team loll

Schizophrenic

previous post: https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/your-w97-dream-team.280732/page-4#post-7058059

Here's the top 10 OFFICIAL DREAM TEAM players in W97. This is based on votes, word of mouth, and reputation. Agree to disagree. I don't care, just don't kill the messenger. I AM THE MESSENGER!!

If these 10 players were to spawn together as a premade, they would undoubtedly dominate this world. Maybe even any other world.

DVBBS (3 votes)
Havoc (4 votes)
Ibra gonza II (2 votes)
Dread Doctors (4 votes)
Sweetmisery (2 votes)
War-peace (4 votes)
Atmospherecf1 (5 votes)

Now who would actually lead this DREAM TEAM squad?? Maybe Havoc, War peace, atmospherecf1? I think all 3 would be capable.

Who the hell even are you?

Lord BillyNoMates

DVBBS (3 votes)
Havoc (4 votes)
Ibra gonza II (2 votes)
Dread Doctors (4 votes)
Sweetmisery (2 votes)
War-peace (4 votes)
Atmospherecf1 (5 votes)

a couple of these players a above average and a couple are below average

i have played with some and against some and what i do know is they are nothing special

well other then joining worlds with a ridiculous amount of PP

so i guess you could put them into he PP whoring Dream Team

DeletedUser119759

DVBBS (3 votes)
Havoc (4 votes)
Ibra gonza II (2 votes)
Dread Doctors (4 votes)
Sweetmisery (2 votes)
War-peace (4 votes)
Atmospherecf1 (5 votes)

That would be an insane line up. Most of these players are legends in TW...

DeletedUser119759

It would be an honor to have any 5 players on this list in my tribe. We would easily dominate any world

. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

DeletedUser

DVBBS (3 votes)
Havoc (4 votes)
Ibra gonza II (2 votes)
Dread Doctors (4 votes)
Sweetmisery (2 votes)
War-peace (4 votes)
Atmospherecf1 (5 votes)

This list is a TW All-Star team..

Schizophrenic

Its not bad.

Il raise you though:

Jkala
Musological
Majestee
Stewinthepot
Zalinor
Sniper In Demand
Shell Stone
I-AM-GROOT
Chols001
Anantrocks

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
people dont seem to know who are good and who are not these days

Billy you're such a joke in the TW community I normally wouldn't even dignify your repsonse with a proper rebuttal as it's a waste of time but with the attack breaks time to iron out some facts :D

But to anyone who still thinks Billy nomates is 'good' and his posts are worth your time just remember he was nobled by a barb..... and then Goldie :rolleyes: and then his own tribe on 97 ousted him cause he was too annoying :eek:

Stay in your own lane rudeboi - pro cricket season is round the corner init ? Maybe if you started running half as much as you're running your mouth you might actually make it :eek::rolleyes:

Anyone unfamiliar with this noise machine, take what he says with a grain of salt. It's funny that he calls the whole list "pp whores" but in reality we are just better at playing the game, playing the market & building our economies than him. :cool:

and for the record i dont consider myself a great player - but I'll wipe the floor with Billy Boy 11 times out of 10. It's like I know I'm not strong but I can still curl a 5kg dumbbell like it's nothing o_O

DeletedUser

Not those ones, a different group. You didn't pick em random was your problem.

Lord BillyNoMates

Billy you're such a joke in the TW community I normally wouldn't even dignify your repsonse with a proper rebuttal as it's a waste of time but with the attack breaks time to iron out some facts :D

But to anyone who still thinks Billy nomates is 'good' and his posts are worth your time just remember he was nobled by a barb..... and then Goldie :rolleyes: and then his own tribe on 97 ousted him cause he was too annoying :eek:

Stay in your own lane rudeboi - pro cricket season is round the corner init ? Maybe if you started running half as much as you're running your mouth you might actually make it :eek::rolleyes:

Anyone unfamiliar with this noise machine, take what he says with a grain of salt. It's funny that he calls the whole list "pp whores" but in reality we are just better at playing the game, playing the market & building our economies than him. :cool:

and for the record i dont consider myself a great player - but I'll wipe the floor with Billy Boy 11 times out of 10. It's like I know I'm not strong but I can still curl a 5kg dumbbell like it's nothing o_O
if you can wipe the floor with me could always try it on w100

we can always start next to each other and see who comes out on top

but dont worry i expect you to say your not playing because once again your bark is a lot bigger then your bite

i would suggest before insulting someone elses knowledge or skill you should take a look at your own as its not very impressive

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
a couple of these players a above average and a couple are below average

i have played with some and against some and what i do know is they are nothing special

Dont feel left out and be jelly if you want be can have a nightmare thread with players who you never want to play with again, I'm pretty confident your name would be right at the top and you could feel special again.

Lord BillyNoMates

Dont feel left out and be jelly if you want be can have a nightmare thread with players who you never want to play with again, I'm pretty confident your name would be right at the top and you could feel special again.
i have plenty of skype contacts that would be willing to play with me on TW on any world

why would i care what a few players on TW thought

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I will wipe the floor with you on w100 Billy boy - don't really wanna play it since anyone intelligent knows it's a PP dick swinging contest - but just to rim your ass will make it worth it :cool:

Question - do you still sign your mails

"Twodeadly rank 1"

Even though you can barely hold top 50 lol