W97 OFFICIAL DREAM TEAM LIST

Lord BillyNoMates

I will wipe the floor with you on w100 Billy boy - don't really wanna play it since anyone intelligent knows it's a PP dick swinging contest - but just to rim your ass will make it worth it :cool:

Question - do you still sign your mails

"Twodeadly rank 1"

Even though you can barely hold top 50 lol
im slacking hard on w94 since i get bored to easily these days

you would feel the same if uve been around as long as i have

Lord BillyNoMates

I've been here for over 9 years m8; just not a complete baffoon like you and can maintain top accounts while bored :eek:

TW is a marathon not a sprint.
not everyone enjoys the end game because they can be boring

so are you saying that people who play start up or mid game aint good because they dont run the marathon and theyd prefer a sprint?

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
not everyone enjoys the end game because they can be boring

so are you saying that people who play start up or mid game aint good because they dont run the marathon and theyd prefer a sprint?

No - no comment on their skill but I am saying they aren't winners because they're not playing the game as it was created to be played. Why would you abandon all your hard work & your tribemates simply because you are 'bored.' That's why you don't win; because you're a selfish and lazy player. If you "quit while you're ahead" you quit as the biggest loser of all. If you don't like endgame that's fine but you cant call yourself a winner & maybe you should find a different game that's faster or stick to speed rounds.

And you think Usain Bolt would win a marathon vs. Dennis Kimetto?

(holds the world record for fastest marathon.... I'm just going to assume you didn't know that cause let's be real.... it's you I'm talking to :D)

DeletedUser119047

This is a legit list of top tier players. Good thread.

atmospherecf

beautiful-santa-christmas-card-animated-gif.gif

Hello all.

DeletedUser88324

Meh once a world is closed, the page is turned, the chapter is over. New world, new chapter. Oeveryone must prove themself once again. Names do nothing, as it really comes down to who still has the same time, energy and motivation as the previous chapter. TW top "skill" is still activity, always has been. Brains is the most important but even brains without the time to implement means jack shit.

SirCharles40

Reaction score
No - no comment on their skill but I am saying they aren't winners because they're not playing the game as it was created to be played. Why would you abandon all your hard work & your tribemates simply because you are 'bored.' That's why you don't win; because you're a selfish and lazy player. If you "quit while you're ahead" you quit as the biggest loser of all. If you don't like endgame that's fine but you cant call yourself a winner & maybe you should find a different game that's faster or stick to speed rounds.

And you think Usain Bolt would win a marathon vs. Dennis Kimetto?

(holds the world record for fastest marathon.... I'm just going to assume you didn't know that cause let's be real.... it's you I'm talking to :D)

Talk about not playing the game as it was meant to be played sounds a bit foolish since the majority here doesn't play it as it was meant to be played. If we all did play it as intended with one player to an account these players rankings would be a lot different come to end game whether you choose to admit it or not.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Talk about not playing the game as it was meant to be played sounds a bit foolish since the majority here doesn't play it as it was meant to be played. If we all did play it as intended with one player to an account these players rankings would be a lot different come to end game whether you choose to admit it or not.

Oh the rankings would definately be different but fact of the matter is; tribalwars includes startup, midgame & endgame. If you cannot be good or atleast average at all three you won't win.

Also I think the majority of tribalwars players are pretty trash - partially because of most people's inability to commit longterm to their tribe.

I enjoy and am good at shooting hoops but it doesn't mean I'm good at basketball - just like how being good at startup or endgame doesn't make you good at tribalwars.

Hate it or love it - the game we play includes endgame; and you simply can't be a winner if you won't even play until when a winner is declared.

SirCharles40

Reaction score
I been around to see the end of a few worlds since I started playing but I'll never be a winner cause I'm just a player not a gamer. I play games as they were intended to be played for fun. Gamers on the other hand play for some false bravdo by using every crack available to them to get an advantage. Whether you accept it or not co-playing is a crack that can't be avoided and has downgraded the game from it's intended purpose.

DeletedUser88324

Co playing is not a crack. If anything you are on crack. Coplaying has its own part in the game rules, ergo its part of the game. Using coplaying as an excuse for being mediocre is just that: mediocre. Everyone has access to a coplayer.