W97 OFFICIAL DREAM TEAM LIST

DeletedUser

Knew I'd trigger some kids who think they the best thing since sliced bread.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I'm about as triggered as your hair was dry in that interview vid you did with holly :eek::D

It's really hard not to spoil surprises...... but keep it up DA :D I'm terrified of your 800k world finish....

DeletedUser

You are the most triggered of them all Clyde. I know how you talk about me in those group chats like I was the antichrist for calling you out when you wanted to share nude pics of some random TW girl from an enemy tribe on a group chat with 90 peeps. Isn't this how it all started? Our friendship that is.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Pretty sure it started when you could only insult your own tribe that you were barely apart of and only got in because of your co cause you're a garbage player and a worse person who no one can stand ;)

And your co only got in because of me :eek:

But keep making up rumours :cool: you can keep being w0shs neeky little farm slave for the rest of your life for all I care lol :D

I don't think I've ever mentioned you in group chats - you're actually less significant than Billynomates if thats even possible lol

DeletedUser

Hey man, I carried that tribe in the south for the longest with the top conquer stats against the noobs family other than arguably phippsy, rank 1 ODA, second best ODS in the tribe, sitting accounts and generally doing what tribemates supposed to do whereas you sat on your arse deciding whether you wanted to shout personal insults in the tribal forums towards tribemates or spout rubbish on the publics. I wasn't even trying.

It ain't even a rumour, that's the thing, the list goes on and on with you. You got kicked out of Obey on W96 too I heard for similar stuff.

SirCharles40

Reaction score
Co playing is not a crack. If anything you are on crack. Coplaying has its own part in the game rules, ergo its part of the game. Using coplaying as an excuse for being mediocre is just that: mediocre. Everyone has access to a coplayer.

I never claimed to be as great as lot of you playing one account together think you are.

Last edited:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Hey man, I carried that tribe in the south for the longest with the top conquer stats against the noobs family other than arguably phippsy, rank 1 ODA, second best ODS in the tribe, sitting accounts and generally doing what tribemates supposed to do whereas you sat on your arse deciding whether you wanted to shout personal insults in the tribal forums towards tribemates or spout rubbish on the publics.

It ain't even a rumour, that's the thing, the list goes on and on with you. You got kicked out of Obey on W96 too I heard for similar stuff.

You can't carry a pebble let alone a tribe - don't kid yourself - no one gives you any credit on 93 because you don't deserve it lol - cause you're a bad & selfish player lol

Funny you claim that when all you did was shit on our own tribe :eek: how's that invite to noobs treating you btw ? Never heard of you taking a sit once and actually have proof of you refusing to participate in OPs.....

Back to the serious nudes accusation; if it's not a rumour where's your proof ? I quit OBEY when some snowflake got super offended when I referred to something negative as "AIDS" - plus I couldn't imagine being in a tribe with a useless peice of rubbish player like you :cool:

I'm waiting on the proof you don't have .... so you're a liar and a bad player ? Shame.

Last edited:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Lmao here's DA "carrying the south" - my stats for comparison (and I don't claim to carry a tribe lol but I'm doing better than this jabroni)

Good work m8 you're such a help vs. Noobs lol

DA just quit before you start bawling to w0sh like a little baby again about how everyone is hurting your feelings :confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171225-204626.jpg
    Screenshot_20171225-204626.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20171225-204612.jpg
    Screenshot_20171225-204612.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

atmospherecf

Meh once a world is closed, the page is turned, the chapter is over. New world, new chapter. Oeveryone must prove themself once again. Names do nothing, as it really comes down to who still has the same time, energy and motivation as the previous chapter. TW top "skill" is still activity, always has been. Brains is the most important but even brains without the time to implement means jack shit.

dsc_0002.jpg

Very motivational...

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
then you would be correct

i did play w93 and i saw the back stabbing first hand

Of your own tribe stabbing you in the back cause you were so insufferable ? aren't you still the only player ever to be rimmed by a barb cause the mods got tired of you ? :rolleyes:

Clowds ring a bell lol ? We waited and we saw..... you are about as good a leader as you are a player lmao... :eek:

Lord BillyNoMates

Of your own tribe stabbing you in the back cause you were so insufferable ? aren't you still the only player ever to be rimmed by a barb cause the mods got tired of you ? :rolleyes:

Clowds ring a bell lol ? We waited and we saw..... you are about as good a leader as you are a player lmao... :eek:
dont start spreading lies

i kicked clowds because he back stabbed 4 allied players behind his tribes back

so if kicking him for back stabbing makes me a bad anything then i guess im bad

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
dont start spreading lies

i kicked clowds because he back stabbed 4 allied players behind his tribes back

so if kicking him for back stabbing makes me a bad anything then i guess im bad

So you couldn't control your top player - shows you're not a good leader.

So how did your tribe fall apart then? Why did they all go froggy on you jumping ship? Tell us. And spare us the usual bullshit like mistagging trains as swords, getting "bored" or blaming everything on charmand3r....

Man up and take some responsibility - w93 was a perfect example of both your playing and leading abilities; rubbish.

Lord BillyNoMates

everyone on w93 were well aware that charmand3r took the entire tribes privs barons and dukes and told everyone to get lost

so not sure why your trying to act like that didnt happen xD

DeletedUser

Random bollocks as per usual from fleezus cryde

I stopped playing cause it was better to focus on W96.

As usual, you have no grasp on time or anything, you can have a look until the time I stopped bothering which was 26th September. Or are you bragging that the war's been going for another 2.5 months since then and you just about managed to pass an account that I was half arsing on. Again, you also only mention part of the war stats as well. Whatever best suits you eh?

When I stopped bothering, I was 64-12 against Noobs family with 4.2 million ODA. You meanwhile were 20-1 with 800k ODA.

For that period of the first month and a bit when I was playing, yea I was doing work in the south, Sage was and perhaps one or two others. Have no qualms saying something as it is, irrespective of how good or bad I was as a player, could just look at the overall stats

Considering how active and great you are at the game supposedly, you did practically nothing versus Noobs. In many ways you were a large part of the reason that Screw is still fighting them now because you amongst a few other people shouted and personal insulted at everyone in the skype chats until they couldn't stand being an active part of the tribe. That attitude basically ruined Screw's atmosphere and now they pretty much trudge along on the backs of a few players.

Basically imagine what Fleezus Cryde is like here on the public forums, pretty much exactly the same attitude as he has inside the game. Not really much more to say on this topic so I'll leave it.