W97 Team of The Week 4 & real POTM voting

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry for being a bit late with this - wasn't really feeling up to making it last night so waited until today. I did however find a suitable fix to the POTM voting problem and now all 19 TOTW players are available for voting on the new survey here: https://goo.gl/forms/ZmAqwpXu26jlbtm32

In case you've missed any of the past weeks:

Inspired by FUT's Team of the Week, I wanted to highlight some of the best performers in the world this week & every week hopefully (I will update Fridays) to give them some recognition for the work their putting in as a player. So every week I'm going to highlight 5 players who I believe performed very well in the past week .. obviously there will be disagreements but just remember it's for fun & I can't actually see everything happening xD

**There was unfortunately no way to remove the nation; so I just made it whatever was most relevant/coolest looking with your tribe.... do not read into the nation!**

This is really just for fun; so don't read too much into the 'stats' just appreciate some recognition if you get it & don't think it's a reflection of your actual abilities but I did try to base them off current trends with your account.

The acronyms are broken down like this:
7GqojjN.png

*again not to be taken too seriously*
Hunter = an amazing farmer/grower
Catalyst = a player who sparked a recent change
Shadow = a player who crept into relevance
Finisher = a player who can follow through on OP plans brilliantly
Deadeye = a player with impeccable offensive timing skills
Sniper = a player with great sniping skills
(previously also meant an oppourtunist)
Marksman = a player with great all round timing
Hawk = a player who actively preyed on larger opponents
Artist = someone who builds a sexy spread for their account or tribe
Architect = for someone who grew their account or tribe exponentalially & beautifully via merges
Powerhouse = self explanatory :p all round tank.
Maestro = a player who shows their ability to organize others successfully
Engine = all round good player who is extremely reliable
Guardian = a key frontline player who holds their own
Backbone = a key back/midline supporter
Sentinel = someone who despite losses continues to valiantly hold ground
Gladiator = the ultimate defender; one you can count on
Anchor = the glue of the tribe
Wall = a player who survived a OP without any loses
Cat = a player who is caught with their pants down but reacts very quickly and recovers brilliantly
Glove = a player who pulls off a clutch move that benefits their struggling tribe
Basic = now means you suck. Hopefully no one ever gets this one :p:D

and now for the final week of January.... W97.... your TEAM OF THE WEEK 4 :D

Tudadar
Reasoning: tribeless, rank 5 in a day for farming and has consistently maintained top growth.... plus popular demand :p

s89RdSNcTm_8MpO0GK-61Q.png

TheBeatConductor
Reasoning: hit 2 sub 25ms snipes for GameFowl successfully against all odds & facing an overwhelming force. Despite a poor location and a late start has grown strong & steady in dangerous waters so to speak.

lUnHDkQuSoGPP_XKJcgC1w.png

GameFowl
Reasoning: Has sparked a revolution in the NW & dukes the only tribe imo capable of taking down AA. Despite being on vacation most of the past week he's coordinated the defence of his tribe admirably & has even become the 'main' target of AA :p All this has done however is strengthen Lochran's will to win... watch out AA :D

LKsCsBMWSE2t8eZNZdMOVw.png

Four Nerds No Villages
Reasoning: An incredible 7 caps off BOOB this week alone. Rank 4 in the world for ODA & sits comfortable with the 12th most looted in a day in the world. Consistent performer for Alpha and a well deserving member of the TOTW.
j9oz_9O0QnOB2Q8csVY4tQ.png

Mezonis
Reasoning: 1ms & 8ms anti snipes are rather impressive :D I guess luck partially plays a role in his winning of his spot this week but he was able to snag a village from extremely long range from BOOB and establish a basecamp for ~sky~ to expand their front with BOOB from.

i0LmZ6niT2ytKSde4XhU3g.png

So there you have your final Team of the Week for January!!!!

TOTW Mapped:

mxP7Kzc.png

All TOTW Mapped:

c7gRZy5HTr2wMG6W-W3rVQ.png

41nxTlfIQ4y5DYxYuvH8cw.png

Player Of The Month Voting

5Gf9C-KgQWOHrIiqOC4nGw.png

if you missed it above - A new poll has been created for the Player of the Month. I will be closing voting on February 1st at 0:00ST and the winner will be announced shortly after :) I apologies for the confusion over voting last week; but this time all TOTW players are available to vote for :p

Link to the vote:
https://goo.gl/forms/ZmAqwpXu26jlbtm32

EDIT: The only way for me to limit 1 vote per person is to require a google account to be created ..... So I've opted to enact the honour system.... Please only vote once ;) Suspicious voting patterns will be looked into & may result in disqualification and/or deletion of votes :S If there are a lot of problems with this method I'm afraid I'll have to turn on the vote limit that requires you to have a google account for future POTM voting :( I hope we don't have to get to that though as I don't want to force people to make accounts on a 3rd party site to vote, so please just vote once ;)

Feedback for Me:

Furthermore as you guys know I do try to meet and exceed your needs & expectations so I created a TOTW/POTM Feedback survey for me to help better improve my future postings: https://goo.gl/forms/pvUQ4lxIAYn2opY82

So if anyone's got tips/advice for me on how to better tailor these posts to your liking please fill out the survey as I'd really appreciate any feedback :) Blind Love, Constructive Criticism & Blatant Hate are all accepted :p :D

Last edited:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Friendly reminder that i do get voting information and i am tracking/removing multivotes ;)

Not going to name names or anything but I really don't wanna have to add the google account requirement guys so please cut it out; help me help you :/

DeletedUser119333

POTM : 4 Nerds all the way for me. There's only one legit war in this world (sad part) and he's done great so far. :)

PS.
How's an antisnipe, which got sniped succesfully but was not enough to kill more than 1 noble, is considered an achievement big enough to be a part of the TOTW? I don't agree with that... honestly i am not hating cause i was on the losing side of this incident, just stating my opinion :)

DeletedUser121639

POTM : 4 Nerds all the way for me. There's only one legit war in this world (sad part) and he's done great so far. :)

PS.
How's an antisnipe, which got sniped succesfully but was not enough to kill more than 1 noble, is considered an achievement big enough to be a part of the TOTW? I don't agree with that... honestly i am not hating cause i was on the losing side of this incident, just stating my opinion :)
Getting angry again :p

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score

PS.

Maybe if you had sent enough to kill the noble .... it would have been you not him ;)

DeletedUser121451

I would like to withdraw my vote to Pain, so you can count one fewer to his name if you wish to. I would like to thank you for pointing it out to me that reality is no benchmark for your analyses, so I no longer wish to participate. Have fun with your continued PnP, though. I'm sure that whichever outcome this world has, your imagination will have provided ample entertainment to you.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
lmao geeeeeeeez I can't handle the salt lol

You were the only one to ever put benchmark on my analyses - I just posted them for the entertainment of the community :) Never claimed to be a world blogger or anything.... just a guy with some opinions - that's been long established from the start :)

But seriously if you get this upset over people pointing out legitimate faults in your tribe then maybe the externals aren't for you man sorry lol

This is a game about constantly improving how you play - and your tribes nefarious dealings are finally catching up to you - so instead of throwing a tantrum like a toddler why don't you actually try to fix the points being made. Still have lots of spies in AA, you guys still have a horrible reputation among the other top tribes, you actually are struggling to take down a rim tribe 1/10th your size...... I mean come on what do you want us to give you credit for? Merging, recruiting & backstabbing your way to rank 1 ? Not kicking members who are overtly disloyal because you can't fathom the point loss? Or is it the spreading of rumours to other tribes to try to take them down that you've done that's worthy of praise.

Cause frankly you ain't done much good in my eyes :)

Last edited:

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

You were the only one to ever put benchmark on my analyses - I just posted them for the entertainment of the community :) Never claimed to be a world blogger or anything.... just a guy with some opinions - that's been long established from the start :)

But seriously if you get this upset over people pointing out legitimate faults in your tribe then maybe the externals aren't for you man sorry lol

This is a game about constantly improving how you play - and your tribes nefarious dealings are finally catching up to you - so instead of throwing a tantrum like a toddler why don't you actually try to fix the points being made. Still have lots of spies in AA, you guys still have a horrible reputation among the other top tribes, you actually are struggling to take down a rim tribe 1/10th your size...... I mean come on what do you want us to give you credit for? Merging, recruiting & backstabbing your way to rank 1 ? Not kicking members who are overtly disloyal because you can't fathom the point loss? Or is it the spreading of rumours to other tribes to try to take them down that you've done that's worthy of praise.

I love you read your shit. it is funny and good <3

our south team did work on plot. seem some arent as good as our south team, XD

DD for the carry^^

DeletedUser121451

I don't want you to give us any credit, is what I keep saying. I want any amount of attention to be given to the rest of the world, because your PnP carrousel is boring as hell. AA is shit, we know that now. Everyone's been saying it for months. Point established a million times over. Anything about all the other tribes in this world, or do you just want to keep hitting that same damn nail for eternity? If we're as shit as everyone keeps saying, stop paying so much attention to us in comparison to the attention any other tribe gets. Clearly we don't deserve it. Or at least keep it to a number of topics and actively talk about other tribes or wars in other topics... what I want is for you and everyone to give them the credit and attention they deserve.

And this isn't the deflection you seem to think it is... by all means keep trash talking AA. But for the love of god, stop letting that be all you talk about. There's more than one tribe in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't want you to give us any credit, is what I keep saying. I want any amount of attention to be given to the rest of the world, because your PnP carrousel is boring as hell. AA is shit, we know that now. Everyone's been saying it for months. Point established a million times over. Anything about all the other tribes in this world, or do you just want to keep hitting that same damn nail for eternity? If we're as shit as everyone keeps saying, stop paying so much attention to us in comparison to the attention any other tribe gets. Clearly we don't deserve it. Or at least keep it to a number of topics and actively talk about other tribes or wars in other topics... what I want is for you and everyone to give them the credit and attention they deserve.

And this isn't the deflection you seem to think it is... by all means keep trash talking AA. But for the love of god, stop letting that be all you talk about. There's more than one tribe in this world.

I will give my accurate analysis of the top 10

~IL~ - Better than AA
AA - Shit tribe
Alpha - Better than AA
~Sky~ - Better than AA
UNDER - Better than AA
Creati - Better than AA
BOOB - Better than AA
IPOD - Better than AA
KoBk. - Better than AA (but just as mouthy)
IPODA - On par with AA

DeletedUser121451

So wait... AA is shit. We had that established. But now you're saying that a bunch of other tribes are better than the tribe that is shit? Wow... makes my head spin.

What insightful new information that doesn't bring even more attention to that group of inflated egos. Because clearly attention is the antedote to ego.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/twmaps-en97.280901/#post-7061731

others get love too, or you not looking?

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So wait... AA is shit. We had that established. But now you're saying that a bunch of other tribes are better than the tribe that is shit? Wow... makes my head spin.

What insightful new information that doesn't bring even more attention to that group of inflated egos. Because clearly attention is the antedote to ego.

Ego? Not once did i big myself or my tribe up, just want to point out how terrible i think AA is

So just to make clear and sum up. AA is absolutely shit, and this is in no way me claiming to be good.

DeletedUser121486

AA can't be shit though? A is the first letter of the alphabet. That makes A number 1. AA is 1 1. 1 1 is 11. 11 is an odd number. Odd things aren't exactly normal. 11 is also a prime number. When something is in its prime it's at it's peak. The highest point of a mountain is the peak. Peak and peek are 2 different words. Peek-a-boo is a game. 2 different words. 2 different letters. A and A are the same letter but they are different letters. Letters can be written and mailed. Mail gets sent to people. People like dogs. Dogs shit. Shit is stinky. The letter A has no scent. Therefore, AA can't be shit.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ego? Not once did i big myself or my tribe up, just want to point out how terrible i think AA is

So just to make clear and sum up. AA is absolutely shit, and this is in no way me claiming to be good.

wait so we are shit? can you explain it please, I dont get it?
Like ok shit or every bad shit?
or more like the you poop out shit?