W97 Team of The Week

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your support :p I will definitely be keeping this going & have decided I'm going to add three Ones to Watch each week in addition to the team of the week - these will be players (likely smaller, lesser known ones) who begin over-performing and are worth keeping an eye on in my opinion :p

So we know Shadowknight is a OTW but now I'm going to provide two more for this week:

f7fa7737bfe2022e1f57390e2c3482ab.png

Check his farming stats & despite a pretty rough overnoble has bounced back well!

a67f81a783ceb3907bafe74fee085101.png

Has shown extreme offensive prowess thusfar - took small caps at first but lately has been taking big vils

I'm thinking I will also be doing a Team of the Month at the end of each month ... not sure yet how many should make it yet :D

As I mentioned above I really don't have eyes everywhere - so if anyone has a suggestion for someone who you believe deserves a spot on the team of the week or is One To Watch - please drop me a PM here on the forums, in-game (DVBBS) or via skype: kingwithoutathrone11 - and I will strongly take your nomination into consideration. ;)

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your support :p I will definitely be keeping this going & have decided I'm going to add three Ones to Watch each week in addition to the team of the week - these will be players (likely smaller, lesser known ones) who begin over-performing and are worth keeping an eye on in my opinion :p

So we know Shadowknight is a OTW but now I'm going to provide two more for this week:

f7fa7737bfe2022e1f57390e2c3482ab.png

Check his farming stats & despite a pretty rough overnoble has bounced back well!

a67f81a783ceb3907bafe74fee085101.png

Has shown extreme offensive prowess thusfar - took small caps at first but lately has been taking big vils

I'm thinking I will also be doing a Team of the Month at the end of each month ... not sure yet how many should make it yet :D

As I mentioned above I really don't have eyes everywhere - so if anyone has a suggestion for someone who you believe deserves a spot on the team of the week or is One To Watch - please drop me a PM here on the forums, in-game (DVBBS) or via skype: kingwithoutathrone11 - and I will strongly take your nomination into consideration. ;)

Something tells me Shadowknight999 doesn't make team of the week (and it wasn't my crystal ball which is at the shop for its service). Communicaton: 1 stat really made that card worthless.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I didn't say just because you send me a name of someone I will add them to the team. Just i can't meticulously monitor every account unfortunately and thus deserving players will go unrecognized - I mostly go off statistics as they are what I have access to - but I promise if shadowknight maintains current performance there's no way he can't make TOTW.

And as I said - don't read into the stats so much - it's just for fun after all ;)

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I didn't say just because you send me a name of someone I will add them to the team. Just i can't meticulously monitor every account unfortunately and thus deserving players will go unrecognized - I mostly go off statistics as they are what I have access to - but I promise if shadowknight maintains current performance there's no way he can't make TOTW.

And as I said - don't read into the stats so much - it's just for fun after all ;)

I think you missed the joke...he got rimmed :p

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I just woke up :D

gimme a break not checking le maps yet :p

moment of silence for shadow i guess lol

229rqx.jpg