(tribe):
Best War:

Best External Member:
Trashtalker of the month:

Other honorable mentions
(please explain why):

Peenuts

Reaction score
Best player: Your Dream Daddy (obviously, *bows down*). He single handedly defended against one of my trains. (Please see Best Attacker to know why my train has great significance lul)
Biggest disappointment (player): Ragnar (stop with the recruiting m8, its gonna bite you in the ass one day)
Biggest revelation: How the IPOD war started lol

Best attacker (s):
Peenuts :)
Best defender (s): LothlorienRogue
Worst attacker (s): Silvercode (8 second train gap coming from the same village, whats up with that ???)
Worst defender: Fullcontact (Stacked by DoTT yet loses villages)
OD King: bane, going hard my man

Best tribe:
JUST
Worst tribe: Phalos with the exception of a few players (Only reason you're still here is because of DoTT). Lordazael was single handedly wrecking your North western side and it took you over a week to respond lol. Pathetic ops, bad defense (If a player isnt stacked, easy targets from what I've seen. Haven't seen any skilled defending)
Best leader: Trinity64
Worst leader: Tigermonkey London (I hope you stopped threatening tribemembers :p)
Biggest disappointment (tribe): yoyo, was basically Tudadar only
Best OP (tribe): DoTT (obviously with their 600 trains and 170 nuke op on china)
Best War: DoTT vs DM (bias being surrounded by DoTT, had a blast :D)

Best External Member: Fullcontact (anything he says is entertaining, please post more so I can laugh.
I would've said the pessimist dude but he's been slacking lol
Trashtalker of the month: Your Dream Daddy, lol

Honorable mention: my mom for all the support shes given me

Last edited:

DeletedUser121584

Best player: Peenuts (This man just fought dott alone for days)
Biggest disappointment(player): Trident64 ( You know why!)
Biggest revelation: Trident64 quitting(why you have to go bro?)

Best attacker (s):
your dream daddy (he wrecks everyone he attacks, look at DM now.)
Best defender (s): Tudadar ( My senpai!)
Worst attacker (s): trident64 ( Cant see any reports where he won his attack)
Worst defenders (s): LothereinRogue ( He was bad at it)
OD King: your dream daddy

Best tribe:
Dott
Worst tribe: Dm (worst leader ever and players with the biggest ego bigger than w98, All talk no bite cant even last a month against dott)
Best leader: ragnar (cause he gave peenuts best friends a home thats why they are still here)
Worst leader: Trident64 ( Everything he say is fake news.
Biggest disappointment (tribe): Turtl (consists of mch123 and lordazael got rekt easily no resistance whatsoever)
Best OP (tribe): DoTT (made trident64 quit and some of his super members got rimmed includin the best peenuts ma boi)
Best War: World War (The best war this world will ever see with all the big tribes fighting each other already.)

Best External Member: lord liam
Trashtalker of the month: lord liam

Honorable mention: Peenuts mom, for getting the supporter of the day award. Grats.

DeletedUser107359

Recommendation: Posts moving forward in this thread are tailored and submitted in the structure intended by the author, "No hate pls," clear of bashing and clear of any explanations of what has already been posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
For the record. I was in the process of merging into another player long before I ever received any incoming from anyone. Although it is apparent that the bash attempt on me was rather spiteful and clearly ill-informed, I still felt the need to point out that my reason for quitting was because I was unable to play much as I was spending too much time tending my fathers farm(take that how you will) after he suffered a broken spine(dummy was practicing his swandive out of trees i guess).

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
These are simply answers to the submitted template, and none are intended as a direct insult toward any player, but are a description of my personal observations on the world, except the thing about peenuts mom, shes a nice lady and will always be honorable mention.

Best player: TBD
Biggestdisappointment
(player): All those who quit the moment they received more than 50 incoming. It's a shame to watch, whether they're allies or enemies.

Biggest revelation: Idk man I had fun working behind the scenes in alot of places? But the sudden collapse of S~N was a disappointment, although not entirely unexpected.

Best attacker (s): Wargastic. Selfless player with an affinity for decimating stacks and smoking out the turtles no matter the cost

Best defender (s): Peenuts, LothlorienRogue, and other teammates nearby. These players clicked with little effort, and held off attacks for much longer than most would have been able to with little aid.

Worst attacker (s): Trident64. This player has a knack for attacking himself. Tbh hes kinda a disappointment all around

Worst defender (s): Tigermonkey London, not for his ability to defend, but he is notorious for ordering his tribe to send him obscene amounts of defense after receiving only a few incoming.

OD King: LothlorienRogue, his OD before he fell was wow. A stellar defense from him and his personal team

Best tribe: Personal Opinion: D.M., as I've never been more proud of a group of players and their loyalty.

Realistic Nominee: JUST. Is one of the best tribes I've ever been a part of. All tribes have issues, but Just and family is a skilled tribe lead by level headed adults who know how to keep their cool and always act rationally. I've never seen a purely unfair decision from the leadership as of yet.

Worst tribe: D.M. because if I say anything else someone will bring it up.

Best leader: Props to Philip for doing his best despite the leadership issues inside of DOTT. I have a healthy respect for the man. And kudos to many other leaders, George Foreman, Stunz, Mikev221, and others who show a healthy respect for the players in their charge.

Worst leader: Tigermonkey London. Sorry mate, but the amount of players who have begged to jump ship due to the harassment they endure is a tad embarrassing. I understand you feel you have your reasons, but I've never in my life seen a leader treat his players the way I've seen in the screenshots of mails you had sent to your players.

Biggest disappointment
(tribe): Yin/Yang. A large tribe that appeared to have promise, but fell apart over the course of only a few days due to some poor leadership and a lack of loyalty/faith from the players. (My observation, I could be wrong)

Best OP
(tribe): DOTT with their 1million nukes and 6,000 trains, as they promised
Best War:

Best External Member: A big thanks to those who keep the externals alive, many players did their part in continuing the conversation and debate in a respectful and logical manner.

Trashtalker of the month: Your Dream Daddy, his logic is infallible.

Other honorable mentions
(please explain why): Peenuts' mom, for always supporting me too.

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score

Best player:
we never sleep (best player on this world to be fair)
Biggest disappointment (player): diamond blade,wargstick,arote and trident
Biggest revelation: i dont even know that that means

Best attacker (s):
i put myself here,i managed to break 5 off villages in just cluster without even losing 10 lc
Best defender (s): we never sleep
Worst attacker (s): is someone in dott tribe but wont gonna say it
Worst defender (s): koguryo,if i only had 2 more villages down there
OD King: full contact,deadmax,your dream daddy

Best tribe:
dott by far
Worst tribe:
just by far
Best leader: dead max
Worst leader: trident and ragnar
Biggest disappointment (tribe): when just realised that they have to recruit one more continent agaist us to win
Best OP (tribe): dott on dm
Best War: dott vs dm and now vs the cowards

Best External Member:
fullcontact
Trashtalker of the month: none other than me

Other honorable mentions
arote just join just! one less coward for us

Last edited:

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Best player: we never sleep (best player on this world to be fair)
Biggest disappointment (player): diamond noob,wargshit,arote and trident
Biggest revelation: i dont even know that that means

Best attacker (s):
i put myself here,i managed to break 5 off villages in just cluster without even losing 10 lc
Best defender (s): we never sleep
Worst attacker (s): is someone in dott tribe but wont gonna say it
Worst defender (s): koguryo,if i only had 2 more villages down there
OD King: full contact,deadmax,your dream daddy

Best tribe:
dott by far
Worst tribe:
just by far
Best leader: dead max
Worst leader: trident and ragnar
Biggest disappointment (tribe): when just realised that they have to recruit one more continent agaist us to win
Best OP (tribe): dott on dm
Best War: dott vs dm and now vs the cowards

Best External Member:
fullcontact
Trashtalker of the month: none other than me

Other honorable mentions
arote just join just! one less coward for us

This is a thread that is used to reflect on the world, preferably in a respectful manner. I'm sure the entire TW community would appreciate if you would refrain from name calling such as "Wargshit" as long as we are posting in a thread that allows us to openly voice our positive and negative opinions towards other players.

The Admin has already made it clear this is a sensitive thread, so please try to compose yourself in here at least, if nowhere else.

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score
This is a thread that is used to reflect on the world, preferably in a respectful manner. I'm sure the entire TW community would appreciate if you would refrain from name calling such as "Wargshit" as long as we are posting in a thread that allows us to openly voice our positive and negative opinions towards other players.

The Admin has already made it clear this is a sensitive thread, so please try to compose yourself in here at least, if nowhere else.
from first time ill agree with u,apologise

DeletedUser121408

For the record. I was in the process of merging into another player long before I ever received any incoming from anyone. Although it is apparent that the bash attempt on me was rather spiteful and clearly ill-informed, I still felt the need to point out that my reason for quitting was because I was unable to play much as I was spending too much time tending my fathers farm(take that how you will) after he suffered a broken spine(dummy was practicing his swandive out of trees i guess).
too many alfalfas not enough time