w99..

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
tbf this world is complete garbage, i lost interest 30 min after starting lmao

on other hand people got high hopes for w100, which is going to be an epic fail

DeletedUser81551

imo all the new worlds are garbage tbh and not just w99.

I miss the old worlds.

The new worlds are only fit for pp farming lol.

DeletedUser109805

What would happen if w100 is not a P2W type of build? You can't use PP to buy/save buildings, troops among others like the old worlds do. Would that make a difference?

DeletedUser44759

That would make it the best world for 5 years imho and bring a huge number of folks back for a "last" time...

DeletedUser117351

What would happen if w100 is not a P2W type of build? You can't use PP to buy/save buildings, troops among others like the old worlds do. Would that make a difference?
That would be the dream.

DeletedUser119717

You guys do realise that innogames is a company, right? The option to exchange resources for pp (aka money for time) and vice versa, revived this game. And this has kind of saved a lot of players (like me for example) who don't want to pay. So it is unrealistic to ask from them to remove this option, especially for their most discussed world in the past few years. All we could do is ask for w101 to be like that.

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
W100 will be awesome I reckon.

It will have lots of people using PP but It will also bring back lots of old players which will make it more interesting.

DeletedUser44759

Estefanus you make a very good point, but as a loss leader to bring players back it might pay off, we're all aware how addictive this hobby can be and all know how joining a world after a break often leads to playing a few more, any thoughts on that anyone?