wait the first noble is a barb?

Deleted User - 848983838

nani, what is this junk

that is the way the game is played now because of how inno made it p2w.

every top account is going to have a very high percentage of barb nobles especially early on.

people return and either realize the entire meta has changed and change themselves or they complain and quit very shortly

Deleted User - 848983838

even if its p2w isnt it better to get a players village even if only 500 points bigger? o

generally no. that 500 points makes 0 difference. easy players who aren't building troops will get nobled shortly as well but it's basically a waste of troops/resources to lose troops trying to clear players at this stage and you fall behind everyone or risk scouting to find troops or not when you can just noble barb.

Dual Dragons

Reaction score
wdym? They ban those players almost all the time except the really really sneaky ones.
I've seen it the exact opposite. You can give tons of evidence but usually they get off with nothing or a temp ban

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848983838

wdym? They ban those players almost all the time except the really really sneaky ones.

Yea no there's so many obvious push accounts for farming and nobling that get 0 punishment whatsoever and if they ever do manage to do something it's a slap on the wrist and they continue to do it in another world

Jumpish

Reaction score
Yea no there's so many obvious push accounts for farming and nobling that get 0 punishment whatsoever and if they ever do manage to do something it's a slap on the wrist and they continue to do it in another world

You know what? After taking a brief look at the rankings, you're right. There are some blatant top rankers who've pushed accounts lol. One next to next is a 5000 pt village with merely 1k OD change.. What a joke.

Deleted User - 848983838

You know what? After taking a brief look at the rankings, you're right. There are some blatant top rankers who've pushed accounts lol. One next to next is a 5000 pt village with merely 1k OD change.. What a joke.

thats not really a blatant push account.

almost no one has early game OD anymore. its just a waste of resources etc.

Jumpish

Reaction score
thats not really a blatant push account.

almost no one has early game OD anymore. its just a waste of resources etc.

Are you telling me these players were able to noble 5k points villages, which happen to be right next to them, for only less than 1k OD?

Deleted User - 848983838

Are you telling me these players were able to noble 5k points villages, which happen to be right next to them, for only less than 1k OD?

without knowing who you are talking about its very possible it was non a 5k village but the person conquered it and then pp'd it up to 5k in a few hours.

Deleted User - 848983838

nvm i see.

im going to say 1.5k oda gain and 1k odd gain it's probably not a push account at first look? as why would the account kill gain 1k odd?

1642473845349.png

also looks like the wall was downgraded. and why would they do that if its a push merge?

without knowing too much more this isn't as obvious as usually how dumb push accounts are. and more like either:

1) dumb player with pp tribe knows is an idiot and will basically pretend to be friend for a free village

2) said player was sharing all troop settings and they saw really nothing there bad scav numbers etc figured he's a waste of a player etc.

3) something else because im not very smart but at least doesn't look as obvious as most push accounts do to me.

also usually planned merges grow to more than just 1 nice village from what i've seen people do. especially if that was an attempt to hide it i feel like they;d do a better job if this was an actual account pushing issue.

but again im not the best judge of this you can always put a ticket and let smarter people than me deal with it granted even the most blatant glaringly obvious account pushing is generally not punished at all.

Last edited by a moderator: