Waiting..

Status
Not open for further replies.

an STD

W17 is going to be my last world. Therefore, I'm starting a tribe along with Kymon. The name is WTF? and we are a pre-made tribe of around 25 players. I'm going to be playing my heart out on this world since it's my last so I'm not holding anything back:icon_twisted:

My feelings about this world:
1. CHE!!! is going to pwn everything.
2. I wish we could choose location.
3. I want meh cookies

THE END!

DeletedUser

/me makes cheese cookies. No cookies without CHE!!! for you now!

Uwthree

I don't even care about points I'm just going for resource mines and statue straight away and begin farming bonus villages and getting barracks and smithy then building troops like crazy.... *hopes theres bonus villages...*

The settings are exactly the same as W13. There will be bonus villages.

DeletedUser

I don't even care about points I'm just going for resource mines and statue straight away and begin farming bonus villages and getting barracks and smithy then building troops like crazy.... *hopes theres bonus villages...*

It's the same as world 13. So there will be bonuses. In your area. Who knows. :p

DeletedUser

heh. yes, you're actually right.. I had forum and ticket mods mixed up. my mistake!

Uwthree

heh. yes, you're actually right.. I had forum and ticket mods mixed up. my mistake!

Don't worry, everyone makes mistakes :icon_razz:

Edit: like me, I keep forgetting to do my bloody color tags :icon_razz:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: I didn't notice the start time was changed to 12:00 to 14:00 server time. Nows I won't be ables to joins right when the world starts. (unless it starts between 12:00 and 12:30 server time) :icon_cry:

Death Blitz

Man, you guys sure are lucky that I won't be on when the world starts and AnAliasOfAnAlias isn't joining here.

We spammed the crap out of a thread like this before W15 opened... Made it to like 300 posts in under twenty minutes. :icon_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.