Wakey Wakey Hands of Snakey

Lord -Fac-

Dear all tribes of world 98,

It would appear JUST and JUST2 have this world by the balls, slowly, not so slowly murdering DOTT.

Side 1:
Tribes: DOTT
Side 2:
Tribes: JUST., JUST2.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 157
Difference: 142

chart

Remember before the big betrayal of whatever tribe they were before DOTT recruited them, when it looked like JUST. had their work cut out for them and they could never take down the mighty DOTT? I remember thinking this side of the hemisphere would have to band together to stop DOTT cruising to an easy victory

But those days are well behind us now that the JUST family clocks in at around 56 million points, dwarfing the coalition of DOTT, GRR and Phalos at just 36 million.

I would like to ask every tribe and every leader that is currently NAP'd or Allied with JUST a simple question (*cough* NAMU *cough*)

HOW DO YOU WIN?

Do you think JUST might recruit you and your two closest friends and share in the winnings?
Do you think they're going to implode like many large tribes on worlds before them?
The answer is absolutely not!
Assuming nothing changes and JUST get to continue devouring DOTT and their surroundings, YOU CAN NEVER WIN!

I hope Sim City'ing up in k43 has been fun I really do, but it's time to put your man parts down and join the damn war!

@Inno when Namu and other misc tribes continue to do nothing, can we just crown JUST champs and move on with our lives.

Or maybe we won't have to?

tumblr_static_4kyzputy0neosgssk4wck8cc8_2048_v2.png

4132soccerboy4132

I don’t know, phalos sending 25 Spears and sword packets are very advance for most players. Well at least 2 weeks in it is

Lord -Fac-

Another clueless post

Wow thank you for your well rounded argument backed up with lots of facts.

Perhaps this post should be openned up to Just2 or China or whatever your name is. What's going to happen when Just wins and there are 80+ players looking for a spot in the main tribe?
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

PK468

Wow thank you for your well rounded argument backed up with lots of facts.

Perhaps this post should be openned up to Just2 or China or whatever your name is. What's going to happen when Just wins and there are 80+ players looking for a spot in the main tribe?
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Yea.. As council member and duke of Just2, we already organized and settled on criteria for those who will make it to top 40.
Thank you for your concern. I don't think it's needed much since people are not going to rally up like you want them to.
I think we made better image of ourselves compare to other tribes.

All tribes associated with Just already made settlements as to who will gain entry and who will not. The whole Syua tribe is led by me so don't worry about them too.

Just duke already talked with other rim tribes as well... please check Nat's post before making assumptions.

Last edited:

Lord -Fac-

Surely you want sooome kind of fight rather than whatevers currently happening?

And just because you lead Syua doesn't mean every player in that tribe is loyal to you. But just like Namu and the rest of them they have no spine and would rather pretend to have fun than play this game the way it was meant to be played.

Dont get me wrong Just has played this very well, they'v been smashing ODA and have clearly not struggled with inactivity too much. I know no one will leave the winning side and join the losing side.

But I think there are just many players that dont know they are actually on the losing side!

PK468

They are all loyal to me. Yea every single player on Syua. Oh yea, founders of namu (who already quit) were also loyal to me/.

Lord -Fac-

I dont know exactly what you'r arguing. I know just has been playing puppet master for a long time, but it doesn't change the fact that every puppet must open their eyes and realise they can't win unless they act!!

PK468

I dont know exactly what you'r arguing. I know just has been playing puppet master for a long time, but it doesn't change the fact that every puppet must open their eyes and realise they can't win unless they act!!
I am saying they won't lol. Maybe Namu will now.

DeletedUser108493

(...) we already organized and settled on criteria for those who will make it to top 40.

Lovely to see how do you all think that you have (already) won the World. Things will change. Be aware.

DeletedUser98641

It’s obviously over already lol, DOTTs main drags have already quit. Someone needs to come around and make a tribe that will actually put up a good fight for the finisher and the PP. 40 people in JUST are going to get it, and I’m sure the rest are hoping that’s not the case. The war was rather pathetic compared to how things used to be on TW, I hope JUST doesn’t take the W.

DeletedUser98015

Lovely to see how do you all think that you have (already) won the World. Things will change. Be aware.

Change how? Is NAMU suddenly going to stop Hiding in there corner and actually do something? no? then nothing changes.... NAMU are better off hitting DOTT from there side and taking some much needed villages your going to need them ;)

DeletedUser102980

I love how people see this game, Everyone thinks when one side outweighs the other the wars already over..... That is just wrong... PUN INTENDED XD
Ive seen tribes half the size eat the other tribe, Nothing is impossible. This is a rune world so for any tribe too win they have too control 65% of the vills, That means months of breaking into enemy territory just too cap the rune villa, AND THEN spending god knows how much support at -50% def too keep just one.... Its all about the Bigger picture.