Wakey Wakey Hands of Snakey

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I love how people see this game, Everyone thinks when one side outweighs the other the wars already over..... That is just wrong... PUN INTENDED XD
Ive seen tribes half the size eat the other tribe, Nothing is impossible. This is a rune world so for any tribe too win they have too control 65% of the vills, That means months of breaking into enemy territory just too cap the rune villa, AND THEN spending god knows how much support at -50% def too keep just one.... Its all about the Bigger picture.

You're lacking in a sense as to the method of winning the world. It is essentially the same as any other %owned-to-win world. If we want a fast win, then yes, we need to noble into enemy territory and bust our asses defending, or we could noble every single DOTT village, while they struggle for the rune ones, and just save those for last. They wont be conquering any more rune villages from us, and we own enough of a majority to stop a victory, unless DOTT decides to rush and noble everyone behind them, but even then, we are in no rush to take the rune villages, and are more than able to spend our own sweet time until we've easily nobled them within our territory. The defense of such villages would be rather simple at that point.

And Hail Hydra.

DeletedUser108493

I love how people see this game, Everyone thinks when one side outweighs the other the wars already over..... That is just wrong... PUN INTENDED XD
Ive seen tribes half the size eat the other tribe, Nothing is impossible. This is a rune world so for any tribe too win they have too control 65% of the vills, That means months of breaking into enemy territory just too cap the rune villa, AND THEN spending god knows how much support at -50% def too keep just one.... Its all about the Bigger picture.

mush for President!

DeletedUser111316

NAMU are better off hitting DOTT from there side and taking some much needed villages your going to need them ;)

Lol... great advice. Namu taking out DOTT just makes Justs job that much easier. The only chance Namu or pH have of winning this world is if they both side with DOTT to beat Just. Then if that happens, they turn on DOTT, who it seems they can easily beat.

Again, taking out DOTT just let’s Just walk in. Although it’s more villages for Namu and/or pH, it’s even more for Just.

pH is taking out Phalos, giving them a larger front with Just and no more access to rune villages. Once pH duke hops over to Just for the world win and the 95% is pH realizes they are screwed over, it’ll be too late to do anything.

Only chance of flipping the outcome it seems if there’s a pH, Namu, DOTT unification against Just and fam. Until that happens, this will be the most pathetic world TW has seen in a long time.

DeletedUser105906

I don't know about all that. I think once Just and pH noble the other half of the world an epic 1v1 war will take place (at least I hope so). Maybe we'll finally have some decent opponents.

If not, it was namu who decided to sit around and noble barbs, and it was DOTT who played the diplomatic and leadership game awfully. Not much more to say than take care of your own business.

steveee

i hate to inform you but for dott, it is over, down to 30 members, 5 of them being absolutely eaten, another 5 flatlined big accounts, leadership on the verge if not already past the point of quitting, your daddy doesn't even have account manager enabled lol

DeletedUser98015

I don't know about all that. I think once Just and pH noble the other half of the world an epic 1v1 war will take place (at least I hope so). Maybe we'll finally have some decent opponents.

If not, it was namu who decided to sit around and noble barbs, and it was DOTT who played the diplomatic and leadership game awfully. Not much more to say than take care of your own business.

Agreed. And a Big 1V1 with Just and pH would be good in the end game have us a nice friendly War

Sir TJ

All the hate for NAMU as they quietly tank in thier corner of the rim. Lets see what happens once finished pooper scooping the backyard....

PK468

Ofcourse that happens, but I dont think it will happen in this world.
Dott cant even take out Syua tribe in the core with their mighty attempt ....
I donno what namu is up to at all now.... even though they are in the position of changing the game play a bit, all they made is their alliance to dott without any action.

DeletedUser105906

A mail We Never Sleep sent a few of my tribe mates

"We Never Sleeptoday at 10:18
If i were you i would choose your next action wisely.
200 nukes of We Never Sleep account is getting ready. and soon to be launches to both of you.
So i can prevent this by you guys leaving the pH and making new tribe Name: Alliance with We Never Sleep
I waiting 24h then i will launch all my nukes.
Christian
Mallum
Heather
Garrock"

And then DOTT wonders why the majority of the world is against them. Bad players and even worse people.

Also, I wonder if Namu are going to noble every barb and then just hit delete. Seems like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir TJ

Only so many barbs left before outgrowing the DOTT/Just dog pen. Someone going to have to loosen their border agreements.....but who?....

Mind you, there are some lovely green pastures on the eastern rim....

giphy.gif

DeletedUser120640

Hmm. That's quite not likely, as you're the only trash around here.
Name: Angel Arievilo
Tribe: Namu
Villages: 39
Average points per village: 6,530
Tribe Changes: 6
Conquers: 43 (+42-1)
Best Rank: 19016th May 2018
Most Points: 248,20920th May 2018
Most Villages: 3820th May 2018
OD Rank: 378.(688,624 score)
OD Attack Rank: 253.(520,249 score)
OD Defense Rank: 886.(45,462 score)

:eek:

DeletedUser81551

As per Angel Arievilo, he only managed to gain ONLY 200k points in w98 because he is actually having a 'LIFE...Lol

And everyone else exist only on a virtual world eh?

SoarHigh2

As per Angel Arievilo, he only managed to gain ONLY 200k points in w98 because he is actually having a 'LIFE...Lol

And everyone else exist only on a virtual world eh?

No... It's called just called being inactive and then getting ass kicked for being inactive.
Why even play the game if you're gonna claim other people have no lives if they're better by being simply more active?

Being more than 200k points doesn't require any efforts to any of the veteran players here