Wall bug?

DeletedUser

i have over 1000 troops in my main village and all my walls are level 20
plus i have a noble train in its last satge of being built just need the nukes!!!!!

LOL:icon_redface:

Mate since im nice too noobs.

its stupid to post your troop counts in full view of everyone .

2. with so little troops you may as well delete and start on w54

Its coming out soon ! . Read some guides etc

DeletedUser

Don't know if you guys noticed, but they fixed the wall bug yesterday or the day before.

Great job Inno, thanks for responding so quickly to this matter.

DeletedUser

really :O

Havent been attacked enough to know yet but if they have nice work !

DeletedUser74275

as soon as they realised god needed help, they helped me............

DeletedUser

brucealmight,0.jpg

DeletedUser

This wall 'bug', is something that has always been there since the start of TW. I've noticed it very early on w6 already. What happens is simple; you are building walls when you get attacked. Your walls get rammed, but you are still building your walls. However, your village HQ didn't get the update that your walls are already knocked down, and keeps building the same lvl of walls for the same time as it did before, even if the wall lvl you have to build now is cheaper and much faster built. But, if you don't cancel 1 lvl so it updates in the HQ and does start building the correct level, it does usually automatically update itself after the first wall lvl is built at a longer time. So the problem is usually confined to only 1 wall lvl being built slow.

But it is very nice to see that they worked something out so quickly. Makes me wonder, did no-one else ever notice that before, or didn't anyone, like me, just never complain?

DeletedUser74275

i dont think i 'complained', more asked if it was part and parcel of the game make up