Walls were Shadow-Buffed for W87

DeletedUser90465

There are two players in this game.

Tribalhuggers,
&
Warmongers

The sooner one realizes what this means, the sooner one is truly pro.

The sad fact of this game is that TW is slowly disintegrating to a game where "Tribalhugging" is now seen as a good think and benefit to coplayers

With tribes like STD and Mutiny merging is an early game mantra for them and is seen as good in the community. These 2 tribes I personally feel are the best and most well led in the world while the profess their faith in PP-whoring (early on and then make it back) and merging with their future coplayers (to get insane early leads). I am not calling these tribes noobs for it, but they're using the "Tribalhugger" method to effectively make them the best and to prepare for the lategame/warmonger period

On the other hand we have the PTG family. They consist of koreans, the biggest warmongers in the game. However, almost all of them cheat and bot. I was pressed not to disclose any of that information to the community because I led them in Rhythm and didn't want to give a tribe I led to rank 1 a bad rep. However, they have enhanced bots to farm with (which I personally used in W78 after Iris/Life is tough allowed me to try out their scripts and then ghio1 was banned because calin didn't effectively watch for CAPTCHA's) They also have backtiming/sniping/tagging and other illegal scripts which I have also used including a script which allows a user to sync attacks up to 10MS which has allowed for their superb backtiming and OP skills.

These are the warmongers, those who don't use their individual skills, but that of robots, and that's what tribalwars has degraded to.

If you don't want to believe me about my claims, you can't prosecute me of slander but I know what's going on behind that curtain that most of you haven't seen. :lol:

DeletedUser118618

I know many good Korians players who play fair and square, maybe the one you meet are cheating, assuming what you said is true of which there is no proof.

DeletedUser90465

I know many good Korians players who play fair and square, maybe the one you meet are cheating, assuming what you said is true of which there is no proof.
I won't show you any scripts, nor will anyone else because they are confidential. There was reason several of us were banned from 78 and I will not elaborate any further on this topic.

DeletedUser118618

I have known tribe that used to send 80000 fakes and land them all at the same millisecond. (makes the server crash)

And I know how it can be done in a fair and square manner.

As I said the scripts you are talking about assuming it is true, are nothing but an average players tools, to do by cheating what can otherwise be done in a fair manner.

About the scripts being confidential is a lame joke, ofc if one cheat one can't openly admit that one does it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118341

Steve, there has been these bots around for years and years. It isn't a new thing.

Some people don't care how they win, or how they do well. They have no moral compass as it were when it comes to TW. Same with people who regularly backstab.

People seem to look back to the early worlds, with rose tinted glasses, about how great it all was, and how competitive and how no-one cheated. Its ridiculous.

DeletedUser90465

I have known tribe that used to send 80000 fakes and land them all at the same millisecond. (makes the server crash)

And I know how it can be done in a fair and square manner.

As I said the scripts you are talking about assuming it is true, are nothing but an average players tools, to do by cheating what can otherwise be done in a fair manner.

About the scripts being confidential is a lame joke, ofc if one cheat one can't openly admit that one does it.

if you want me to take you seriously, don't make a statement like 80,000 fakes landing on same MS.

as for script confidentiality, I will keep them confident. The only reason I know about them was because I was given them by my Korean co-Duke and later coplayer who has since quit.

DeletedUser116463

yeah its quite funny for a tribe to land 80,000 fakes on same ms, kinda shallow.
im with steve, i feel he is telling the truth.
me too have some experienced with korean guys on other worlds, coz i was their translator at that time. i nailed them though just using my classic keybord smashing method.

DeletedUser111495

It seems to be a common thing people getting players to build villages for them early on however its not just in premade tribes, have seen it in alot of tribes where people just openly ask and agree to build them and then coplay straight afterwards, nothing new... and bots have been around for a while now, have had several people offer me stuff like that.

DeletedUser

I understand the sentiment of disliking the more recent strategies for obtaining victory. It is one that I very much share. That said, it would be nice for Ghio1 to have talked to the leadership of our tribe once before throwing out baseless allegations about our own strategy towards victory. Of course I cannot talk for any other tribes mentioned, but at least the way I have led the two times I've done so in the past and am implementing in STD is extremely suboptimal when it comes to obtaining victory. The particular style that has become more prolific and optimised over the last few years is from a world after the one I last founded a tribe. If people in STD want the best chance of winning in pure strategy terms, they should leave the tribe and find another one in my opinion.

Before I started this world, I had never played a Pay to Win world, I don't know the strategies, I don't particularly care about them. PP whoring sounds like a waste of money in my personal opinion, when it is easily possible to win without using those strategies. The vast majority of STD do not use much PP at all, there are people within the tribe without premium. Similarly, I can think of two cases in STD where people have planned to merge, it is not encouraged, it is lame and looked down upon internally. It is not something that I am going to ban, it could happen outside the tribe to the exact same effect and is difficult to enforce. It is not however a tribal mantra.

I personally do not care too much about victory. I have won more worlds than I count on one hand. The feeling of getting 500PP for free and a trophy lasts about five minutes. There are worlds that I have won where I cannot remember too much, where everything about the world was a bit underwhelming. Ultimately, the journey to reach the destination is far more important than the destination itself. So, if there is any expectation at least from us to ally the second best tribe, do smart NAPs and war selectively small tribes, split up the world and then merge to win, then you are sadly mistaken. If it was going to be like that, then I'd have never bothered.

DeletedUser90465

I understand the sentiment of disliking the more recent strategies for obtaining victory. It is one that I very much share. That said, it would be nice for Ghio1 to have talked to the leadership of our tribe once before throwing out baseless allegations about our own strategy towards victory. Of course I cannot talk for any other tribes mentioned, but at least the way I have led the two times I've done so in the past and am implementing in STD is extremely suboptimal when it comes to obtaining victory. The particular style that has become more prolific and optimised over the last few years is from a world after the one I last founded a tribe. If people in STD want the best chance of winning in pure strategy terms, they should leave the tribe and find another one in my opinion.

Before I started this world, I had never played a Pay to Win world, I don't know the strategies, I don't particularly care about them. PP whoring sounds like a waste of money in my personal opinion, when it is easily possible to win without using those strategies. The vast majority of STD do not use much PP at all, there are people within the tribe without premium. Similarly, I can think of two cases in STD where people have planned to merge, it is not encouraged, it is lame and looked down upon internally. It is not something that I am going to ban, it could happen outside the tribe to the exact same effect and is difficult to enforce. It is not however a tribal mantra.

I personally do not care too much about victory. I have won more worlds than I count on one hand. The feeling of getting 500PP for free and a trophy lasts about five minutes. There are worlds that I have won where I cannot remember too much, where everything about the world was a bit underwhelming. Ultimately, the journey to reach the destination is far more important than the destination itself. So, if there is any expectation at least from us to ally the second best tribe, do smart NAPs and war selectively small tribes, split up the world and then merge to win, then you are sadly mistaken. If it was going to be like that, then I'd have never bothered.

I wasn't talking poorly of you or your tribe.

I was talking about how the trends of your tribe (STD.) and Mutiny are what have become the norm for the better and top tribes.

These top tribes employ the use of merging coplayers to get a good advantage in the neighboring area and having some players employ the tactic of using premium to bolster themselves and gain an advantage as well. I myself used premium (3,500) to give myself an insane lead in the aspect of the farming game and plan to resell the resources to gain pp for future worlds.

I am also not against merging as I use this method myself but I find it cumbersome to see how this is what TW has come to in order to become a top player.

You may disagree with me, but early game you must utilize the tactics of p2w and merging with others in order to be the top player and between mid and lategame the stats will even out and p2w will have little to no impact on the rest of the world...
This being said I love the early game the most and that rush to being #1 early on is what has always driven me to play TW :p

DeletedUser118618

if you want me to take you seriously, don't make a statement like 80,000 fakes landing on same MS.

lol, I know it's hard to believe. Imagine people living in the depths of a Africa, a certain tribe that has not yes discovered clothes and you talk to them about aeroplanes.

Of-course they can't even imagine metal flying in the sky.

They might even smash ones head with stone if you tried explaining!

Again, what I said is true and has been done already. On .net itself.

DeletedUser90465

lol, I know it's hard to believe. Imagine people living in the depths of a Africa, a certain tribe that has not yes discovered clothes and you talk to them about aeroplanes.

Of-course they can't even imagine metal flying in the sky.

They might even smash ones head with stone if you tried explaining!

Again, what I said is true and has been done already. On .net itself.

80,000 fakes on 1MS, meaning atleast 2000 per player (if 40 person tribe) all on same MS.

Please just leave this thread.

DeletedUser90465

What I am saying is that we as a tribe are not employing the tactic of merging coplayers to get an advantage. Like who cares whether you are rank 1 at two villages. I can just put down £1000, give some to a bunch of other accounts and win. Does that make me good at the game? Does it make my tribe the best? Does it reach my personal goals of making a better tribe than I've ever made before and potentially the best ever?

As for 80000 attacks, I've timed about 1.5k attacks to a second more for novelty and styling than anything, if 40 member tribe did that, you'd get close. The server used to crash but it doesn't anymore. They had to change the servers because of T:V on world 1.

Or you could just have a bot do it for you. The pure number of attacks isn't amazing, the old worlds you used to have more than that on some endgame wars.

Yea but this kid is saying 80,000 to same Millisecond and still trying to troll xD

DeletedUser

I deleted my post mainly since I wanted to edit it a bit. That said, 80k in a ms is possible if you bot for sure (well technically those bots work within a few ms timewindow so they aren't perfect).

Orlok-tsubodai

I deleted my post mainly since I wanted to edit it a bit. That said, 80k in a ms is possible if you bot for sure (well technically those bots work within a few ms timewindow so they aren't perfect).

I've never seen coordination and commitment like that 80k fakes in same millisecond. I would be impressed woth a tribe that A would send 80k fakes and B time them even within the same minute. 99.9% of the time it wont happen

DeletedUser

I'm not really sure who you are having a dig at when you say people don't know or teach fundamentals. The original post is accurate, and leaves those that actually know the fundamentals wondering why we weren't informed of this change.

"Lastly consider this, most players whom call themselves "experienced" players, lack the basic fundamentals that literally, the dozens--- if that--- of actual old school players still know, and still teach respectably within their own tribes."

What?

You have good points but you're talking about a utopia gaming world that doesn't exist and will not exist. It can barely exist in the real world, how's it going to happen in a damn game which is meant to be extremely competitive.

Nevermind TribalWars, every other I game I know has either the same issues or worse.

It is what you make it.

Tl;dr Politics & Propaganda everywhere.

Listen: fundamentals, how they are taught, what is taught, becomes the playbook of a tribe's leadership. If you want me to write a guide on fundamental plays & strats, you may as well be admitting your not being taught enough.

The only guide I write is PnP, and in 249 posts and counting you've been reading it.

Edit: Actually don't count my Off-Topic posts as PnP, the things that go on over there.... not for the faint hearted....

DeletedUser116463

possible if you have jarvis as your AI.

" Jarvis land all fakes at 20:00:30:300 "
- " Consider it done Sir. "

ashoka1

With tribes like STD and Mutiny merging is an early game mantra for them and is seen as good in the community. These 2 tribes I personally feel are the best and most well led in the world while the profess their faith in PP-whoring (early on and then make it back) and merging with their future coplayers (to get insane early leads). I am not calling these tribes noobs for it, but they're using the "Tribalhugger" method to effectively make them the best and to prepare for the lategame/warmonger

2 Points were made in the above post.
1) PP spending n making it back : as far as I know most STD players farm and make redources as can be seen from the in game farm ranking.We have 2 of the top 3 Top farmer accounts on 87.I know for sure that both these account farm & sell 10% of farming for PP evenue when they had level 1 market.

2) merging with future coplayers : early game is most fun aspect.Some players love to be online 15-18 hours a day when they have less then 5-10 villages.Thus it is always desirable for such players to start solO & merge later.however tribes don't become noobs for decision of 1 account.It's the Account which is nooby for following such strategy for whatsoever reason.

DeletedUser

Fundamental PnP Playbook #1:

Get your tribemates to flood the externals.
Control the flow of information.
???
Profit