want a w17 account

DeletedUser91849

i used to have a account on w17, it was sdtbt but due to real life issues i had to quit, and now I'm back and would like a W17 account once again. i quit about a year ago and had about 250 villages, so if anyone has a account, i would like it

thanks, sdtbt

DeletedUser

Contact wisdom/HaV, They have tons of accounts to give away :D

Burning GFX

LIES

we are the most active tribe in all of tribal wars ._.

Burning GFX

Cane9 (him) to be on the evil teams!

Or Jeho in HaV to be on the Good teams!! ( we haz 1 more ! mark and more cookies then thems plus im there :3)

[spoil]( thats if we even have any accounts to give xD)[/spoil]

DeletedUser57892

After that I guess he will be talking to Cane9... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser57892

It is just your offering evil. How can we compete with that?

DeletedUser

By offering Susie/Cookies?

Ugh he actually mailed me.. Thanks guys :|

DeletedUser

YOU CAN HAVE MY ACCOUNT!!!!!

account name is djnelson99 look it up, do you want?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can co-play me if you'd like... I actually recently picked the account up it doesn't have premium and I don't really play this world that seriously :)

happyman850 - skype me

DeletedUser

Aren't you in *np*?

You should probably check with peeps before inviting a mojo guy onto your account ;)

DeletedUser

dude, do you want the dj account?? i have the pass ready for you! did i mention it has 2 years of premium on it. + free cookies 4 life and a free pass to nuke cnae9 this noob, cane9 is awesome however.

DeletedUser91849

dude, do you want the dj account?? i have the pass ready for you! did i mention it has 2 years of premium on it. + free cookies 4 life and a free pass to nuke cnae9 this noob, cane9 is awesome however.

pretty sure i wouldn't be able to handle that ;)

DeletedUser33191

If you could pass me the pass - I seemed to have misplaced it - and those 2 years Premium :eek:(