want a w17 account

DeletedUser57892

Shame Zardex you still lying to the pnp. How have you been btw? You playing again?

DeletedUser

He is, hence why he started pissing people off on PnP again :lol:

DeletedUser57892

He is, hence why he started pissing people off on PnP again :lol:
How many accounts will suffer his presence? :icon_eek:
JK :lol: So what do we call you this time? I know it can't be Zardex, did you go back to loserfish?

Llama Crazy

zomg whos giving away accounts??? :icon_eek:

you are all noobs.. there i siad it :)

DeletedUser

If you could pass me the pass - I seemed to have misplaced it - and those 2 years Premium :eek:(

AHHHH RUN CANE!!! TO MEXICO!!!

sorry mr dj sir, i didn't mean to impersonate you. oh btw, there is a russian female who believes she was talking to a certain djnelson and is coming to live with him :/ sowwwwy. xx

DeletedUser

How many accounts will suffer his presence? :icon_eek:
JK :lol: So what do we call you this time? I know it can't be Zardex, did you go back to loserfish?

yes loserfish opened up to me, i told the new owner not to change pass and i checked in from time to time and saw it went inactive :icon_evil: so i came back as it is summmmmmerrrrrr.

SO SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM THE PNP YUSSSSSSSS :axemen: :booty: :icon_cry: :cata: axemen, booty, icon_cry, CATAPULT!!!!!!! xx

Llama Crazy

w00t always wanted my own thread :p
hey can u blame me eturg was boring :icon_redface:
you and about 3 others were active the rest barely only war we had was with sa but wisdom had already made them hit delete so i was noblin 140+ hour barbs it was dull work lol. plus i had just started playing world of warcraft and that took up all my free time :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

w00t always wanted my own thread :p
hey can u blame me eturg was boring :icon_redface:
you and about 3 others were active the rest barely only war we had was with sa but wisdom had already made them hit delete so i was noblin 140+ hour barbs it was dull work lol. plus i had just started playing world of warcraft and that took up all my free time :icon_razz:

Ewwww not wow! That game is way to addicting/time wasting.. So glad I stopped playing lol

Llama Crazy

wow is great although i have found it hard to focus since i hit 80 and keep making random dudes then deleting them lol.

zardex i looked down there but couldnt find anything :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

llama, you're always welcome to co-play me.... on w51 though, dont trust you on w17. :p :p