want a w17 account

DeletedUser

wow is great although i have found it hard to focus since i hit 80 and keep making random dudes then deleting them lol.

zardex i looked down there but couldnt find anything :icon_eek:

Bah.. I got 80 2 weeks into the lich king then had full raiding epics 2 weeks later and was one of the best druid tanks on the server.. it got insanely boring after that and I ran out of money to pay for it (I was in grade 10 or something) so I quit.. thank god :p

DeletedUser43243

yes loserfish opened up to me, i told the new owner not to change pass and i checked in from time to time and saw it went inactive :icon_evil: so i came back as it is summmmmmerrrrrr.

SO SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM THE PNP YUSSSSSSSS :axemen: :booty: :icon_cry: :cata: axemen, booty, icon_cry, CATAPULT!!!!!!! xx

........still waiting for you to get in touch!!!!!
Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_eek:

Llama Crazy

Bah.. I got 80 2 weeks into the lich king then had full raiding epics 2 weeks later and was one of the best druid tanks on the server.. it got insanely boring after that and I ran out of money to pay for it (I was in grade 10 or something) so I quit.. thank god :p

lol nice.

zardex- aww already have a co player on w51 :p
plus i wuldnt wana play w17 too boring eating barbs and inactives :icon_razz:

merritt olsen

i am looking to rejoin w17

w17 was my starter world...i am now ranked #8 in the world and #1 in my tribe on w18 with 14,600,000 points and 1516 villages...w18 has just 1200 enemy villages left (which are all claimed) and so i am on the winning side on w18 and because their in no more enemy and i have 155 unused nobles their is no point to farming anymore...so i would like to take my experience back to w17 and play with more action again...so if their are any available accounts please message me \..

thank you..

http://en18.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=199262&screen=info_player&id=2939240