Want to be Co-Player

DeletedUser

I'm the wannabee here, not you, so if your in the wrong thread, then lol at us both (Me for thread title).
I want to Co-Play an account, since well, if you want to be decent, either you have to have tonsss of free time or you have to have co-players.

As shown by the name, I used to play this game, but I havn't in a long time.
This means I know what backtiming is, I know what noble trains are, how to time them ect. I've helped with tribes, and if you run a tribe/help run a tribe I'd prefer working with you. (I am a bit rusty though I remember most of the general ideas).

I do have skype,

I'm American, so I'm on EST, but on EST I play late at night, aka 7-10:30 my time, excpet Mon. + Wed. where I'm on 9-10:30 (If you PM me I can tell you what time that is in your time) (I believe thats -5 hours from "Cordinated Universal time" but correct me if I'm wrong, In game time I'm -6 hours)

If your willing to have a coplayer I know I don't have enough time singularily to play well, but together, maybe we do, maybe we don't.

If your new to the game and want help I can help teach you, regardless of if I'm your coplayer or not (I enjoy helping people).

Of and to state the obvious, I have a forum account.
PM me if interested, :icon_biggrin:

The reason I don't want a coplayer - I joined the world overly late, at the moment I'm a rim player (k41), and though thats not necessarily a bad thing, I don't like having started when people are up to 15 villages.

Last edited by a moderator: