Want To Sell Your Soul? Who Is Buying?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

I supposed you expected someone like me to come out here a point out all the ridiculous flaws in this offer of yours. Well I am not going to do that. But If I was I would first have to point out how the lack of an itemized appraisal is a clear warning sign to any of those interested in selling. While you say most people think their soul might be worth more or less than it is, what qualifications do you have to value a soul? If I was considering selling my soul, which I am not, I would certainly like to see how the valuation and it's metrics. When one person holds all the cards on a proposed value while the seller is only using what he or she "thinks" their soul is worth devoid of any actual data then the clear advantage is with the buyer.

I might also go on to say that bit about atheism is a clear ploy to grab souls on the cheap. It's almost a slap in the face, because regardless of their belief of the existence of a soul, willing to sell said soul that may or may not exist will certainly sell for a less expensive price because they believe they would be giving nothing away while you make a profit during a resale. I would say to the right buyer it would be a more enticing soul. These used car salesperson tactics might make it past the naïve individual, but they do lack in integrity.

Just to reiterate, I'm not going to point out the lacking qualities of your post, but if i were I would continue with the "requirements" and how a "video chat" is not a safe way to determine the identity of a soul and serves zero purpose which begs the question, why?. Missing 2. from the requirements is quite suspect and would need to be further investigated to see why such fine print was hidden from the initial offer.

In making an offer for souls, it again lacks integrity that you would not warn against the potential dangers of selling one's soul. After it changes hands it could put the original owner of the soul in great peril if the new owner used it for misdeeds.

But then again, I'm not out here to point those things out, so good post!
itemized appraisal? what is the valuing criteria for souls? for diamonds it is the 4 c's. sadly, there is no recognized standard criteria for souls.

what qualifications do i have to value a soul? for 1 i am the buyer, in a market which does not exist. while secondly, i have considered it, who else here has?
however, i do accept your point, if i established a metrics, a system for valuation, i would like achieve greater success.

atheism? i accept the soul is worth more than they imagine, certainly not less. i have offered a higher price than they would claim. how is offering a greater price than the value the seller ascribes an attempt at cheating them?

a video chat both determines who i am dealing with and value of said product. to use your used car simile, would i buy a used car without seeing it? what i can gleam from a video chat is upon me. if the seller does not agree to the value i determine, no sale.

missing #2 from requirements? note it says the post is last edited by a mod, yet nothing else in this post is moderated. all i can say on that topic within the forums, is that it is not me withholding the information.

warning sellers? cave venditor (seller beware) is a given, we are discussing selling souls, do i really need to explain the possible repercussions? most WILL be used as conversation pieces only, but a few will be used for more nefarious purposes, i think i stated this? though it should be obvious. nobody is offering to buy your soul for anything good for you, duh?

still a better post on your behalf, respect.
for the record, though yours is not on the market, and i think we can agree its lacking in value, i'd still value yours at about $50, where i have no buyer willing to pay more than $200, and yours is not top shelf.

and for the record, you would not need to do the video chat, that is more for people who i do not know.

So who is going to pay the legal fees for the contract and NDA? Somehow i suspect that will cost more than 1 month of PA. Irregardless of whether a soul is real or not there is no way anyone should enter into an obligatory legally binding contract without due consideration

Minty might be worth $100? what do you all think?

there are no legal fees necessary from my end, any contract i draw is satisfactory to me. you might want to pay an attorney, but its all pretty cut and dry.

as for due consideration, i agree, but i would point out (as i have) that most folks sell their's piecemeal without any consideration. in most cases i am offering to buy what has already been sold for much less than i am offering. then i have the obligation to argue that my contract holds more weight than a previous less binding and less explicit agreement holds. perhaps against the devil himself, the best of debaters.

which brings us back to a point Billie raised. perhaps, Billie, their soul is better off in my hands than the hands that hold it now? maybe, there is no risk, maybe i am saving their soul for them?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

i would agree YOURS is worth a lot, though a LOT of folks would be mad at me saying that
even Muldeh is pissed at you :|

20 mill is a bit a excessive ;)

some might say it is worth whatever was invested in you in your last world?
that was what? less than $5,000?

i'd argue yours is worth more than they lost and their loss was on them, but sadly i cannot offer $10,000
i might do $1,000, but that is shit to you

get at me on Skype regardless, i have other investments :)