Want to Test your TW's Courage?

DeletedUser

Are you a player who likes a challenge rather than sitting in your pretty little villages watching the flowers grow and making daisy chains?

Can you answer yes to some of the following?

• Can you fight even when people think you are losing?
  • Can you bear to look out your window and see an ocean of orange and not run for cover?
  • Do you have the bottle to come and join the WAR in the north?
  • Are you fed up with all the good battles passing you by?
  • Are you a player who can play the game by the skin of his/her pants?

If you can answer yes to some or all of the above..Congratulation, we have just the tribe for you!!

CultGR

We are Currently at war with D*D – FF …to name but a few. No pussycats need apply …they have already run for the hills or are now hiding in enemy tribes for safety.

Only serious people who can handle a challenge need apply. We can’t guarantee you will survive, but you will sure have a game worth playing.

angeldream or slayerbracic for an invite.

...and ..er ...dont say you aint be warned, this isnt for the feint hearted! lol :lol:

DeletedUser

lol ...i know ..but hell, they aint getting attacked by them now are they?? Only conclusion i have when people do that, ...they afraid.

If there is another..i'd love to hear it!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol ...i know ..but hell, they aint getting attacked by them now are they?? Only conclusion i have when people do that, ...they afraid.

If there is another..i'd love to hear it!:icon_rolleyes:

Well no, but saying an enemy tribe is safe is basically saying "no one attacks them, including us"

DeletedUser

Well no, but saying an enemy tribe is safe is basically saying "no one attacks them, including us"

Well lets put it this way then ...they APPEAR safer, and it dont seem to have done them any harm

DeletedUser

If you join CultGR and you are prepared to fight, and will take an active role in trying to take villages, you'll bring CultGR's total up to 2!

Think of how respected you will be, and can take some of our villages....

abiak

It's Cult or FF, decide. (done, people will come to Cult, they may be noobs but they are not stupid :D)

You know why being in Cult is cooler than being in FF? is that every time we get a village from FF we have fun, something FF doesn't have every time they noble a cult village.

DeletedUser

It's Cult or FF, decide. (done, people will come to Cult, they may be noobs but they are not stupid :D)

You know why being in Cult is cooler than being in FF? is that every time we get a village from FF we have fun, something FF doesn't have every time they noble a cult village.

You must be joking, everyone of my tribe mates, and myself, get a warm fuzzy feeling deep inside every time we take a CULT, OTB and ROA village. Wanna know why FF players are so good at nobling CULT,OTB and ROA? We get off on it :icon_wink:

abiak

You must be joking, everyone of my tribe mates, and myself, get a warm fuzzy feeling deep inside every time we take a CULT, OTB and ROA village. Wanna know why FF players are so good at nobling CULT,OTB and ROA? We get off on it :icon_wink:

Nowdays is not as good the feeling of nobling for me at least, It's getting so damn easy :/

DeletedUser

OMG - Cult players "get off" in real life. You know, with living, breathing people with (in kreger's case) HUGE junk.

But I don't judge FF. If losing wars makes your day and makes you (well, you know), then good for you!!! :lol:

DeletedUser

I thought this was a recruitment thread, not another lousy propaganda one..

DeletedUser

If you join CultGR and you are prepared to fight, and will take an active role in trying to take villages, you'll bring CultGR's total up to 2!

Think of how respected you will be, and can take some of our villages....

...oh MEOW !!! ...that comment aint worthy of your cats even sweet-thing ..i thought better of you. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

...oh MEOW !!! ...that comment aint worthy of your cats even sweet-thing ..i thought better of you. :icon_eek:

I need to learn not to post in other forums...the ones I don't read much.

Name 3 players in Cult GR actively taking enemy villages.

Since you made this comment, Slayerbracic, Izi-Ico. Wellburnt took 1, a recap of a village taken from him, which he lost again less than 2 hours later.

And Wellburnt has lost over half his points since your post.

So it might have been a mean comment, but a true one.

DeletedUser

Yes ..it is honest as well as mean. I have you on my profile for being the most honest person on the open forums, so you have my respect there.

I try not to winge about the game in forums .i see too many do it.

But what i will say is this ...when big weighty guys like you and dozens of others go after players like me who are a fraction thier size ...and constantly hammer them, I would like to see those same guys do as well.

Maybe CultGR are not an attacking force now, because we are in one of the hottest enemy spots in the north, but we have defend damnwell for months and months ..not just against D*D ..but FF and all the others.

Yes Mister Pogues, i have great respect for you, but when you and others like you can walk a mile in my shoes, and be as sure of yourself and trite comments about how bad CultGR are i will be the first to compliment you, ...but if not for deserters and cowards who stepped over into your tribe for safety ...i'd still be in an ocean of Blue. ...and maybe i would have the points to go conquer instead of defend defend.

We do what we can with the tools to hand.

My respects to all.:icon_biggrin:

ps: CultGR is STILL open for players who can stomack constant war. That this thread has been open months with little response, shows me a whole lot about the whole TW wars game ....one hell of a lot of people can't handle what cultGR do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But what i will say is this ...when big weighty guys like you and dozens of others go after players like me who are a fraction thier size ...and constantly hammer them, I would like to see those same guys do as well.

Maybe CultGR are not an attacking force now, because we are in one of the hottest enemy spots in the north, but we have defend damnwell for months and months ..not just against D*D ..but FF and all the others.

Yes Mister Pogues, i have great respect for you, but when you and others like you can walk a mile in my shoes, and be as sure of yourself and trite comments about how bad CultGR are i will be the first to compliment you, ...but if not for deserters and cowards who stepped over into your tribe for safety ...i'd still be in an ocean of Blue. ...and maybe i would have the points to go conquer instead of defend defend.

We do what we can with the tools to hand.

As late as September 7th, continent 22 looked like this:

2328 Villages for Cult/OT
374 Villages for D*D/FF/PDM...and FF really had nothing there anyway.

32, 31, 21, and 12 were also grossly in the favor of Cult/OT.

Now I will say the few flips we had in the north did significantly change those numbers, but I have been in your shoes. I was once about 75-90 of those 374 villages...I watched others around me being taken out, and I had 1000 incomings on me for about 5 days straight up there (great planning, I must say...that week drove me batty!)

We slowly turned things around up there. Before Cep and KSA flipped, we were gaining villages in K22.

You had your chance up there...you really did. However, for whatever reason you couldn't eliminate all of us from K22. Borrin, Wander, Lamaia, myself stayed on 22 and even took some villages. We all were waiting for the day we'd be eliminated from K22.

It never came.

We've been in your shoes, especially the 4 of us above. Lamaia is now gone, the rest now thrive.