Wanting a c0-player

• Thread starter DeletedUser97880
  • Start date

yeil

What have I done lately? Worked haha! I came back as a favor for 5 days and halved cunningtwos presence in k41.

Now im waiting 24 hours to move to coplay someone so it doesnt get banned :)

Who have I made quit?

Heero360, Mgruel, MR MRAP, alisnpa was quiting till i let him join marvel as he was kicked for stats. But king A I was so far from the frontline. And no mgruel and mrap wasnt just me. Thats from APOC and obviously others back in the hawk unp war and back when we was small.

DeletedUser

What have I done lately? Worked haha! I came back as a favor for 5 days and halved cunningtwos presence in k41.

Now im waiting 24 hours to move to coplay someone so it doesnt get banned :)

Who have I made quit?

Heero360, Mgruel, MR MRAP, alisnpa was quiting till i let him join marvel as he was kicked for stats. But king A I was so far from the frontline. And no mgruel and mrap wasnt just me. Thats from APOC and obviously others back in the hawk unp war and back when we was small.

I've made more people quit and will continue to make even more quit as the months progress. We will see what you do... I imagine you will just quit again though. ROFL.

yeil

We'll see now stop spamming this thread with flames. Naughty boy. :icon_rolleyes:

yeil

Ive already agreed to coplay someone else.

And if you look at his IG profile you will see he has one.

DeletedUser

Yeh. Tbh half of the names on tribal wars aren't exactly the height of maturity. for example Boob. ofc it was just a conveniance to have a tribe name that made those initials. At least Death has some relevance to the game that it is part of.

DeletedUser97880

he dont have time so i am looking for some one who has the time and experiences and king a ANIMAL XD at least nobled some villages off you and he quit due to w50 taking his time not caus of your perfetic fakes and nukes and i see i am the only active 1 left on your list :D well i will still be active!!

DeletedUser

he dont have time so i am looking for some one who has the time and experiences and king a ANIMAL XD at least nobled some villages off you and he quit due to w50 taking his time not caus of your perfetic fakes and nukes and i see i am the only active 1 left on your list :D well i will still be active!!

You make me laugh. Animal XD took two villages that were right by him sneakily and then I killed all his troops. Its easy for people like that to blame it on something else but fact is I have survived in those situations and lived to tell about it. He gave up. He is a nub and will do the same thing in w50 when he is outgunned. He is a typical tw player... whishy washy and a quitter. And I wouldn't be surprised if this account deletes eventually as well. ROFL.

DeletedUser

They were active.. we made them quit. Not my fault they gave up. lol. How many players have you made quit in this world Yeil?

I have destroyed 35 by myself

Good players wouldn't quit due to incomings so if any good players have quit, I'm afraid It would be due to RL etc.

If they were a good player they can handle attacks. Simple. I'm sure you would agree King A that If a player quits when he gets incommings he is not a good player. So referring back to your post about making people quit, None of the players 'you' or 'your team' made quit were good. :icon_wink:

:icon_idea: And anyway, even if you disagree, you always call them 'nubs' etc on a regular basis so they are not any good either way

Oh and I'm sure you never destroyed 35 players all by yourself, And if you have I can tell you they are definitely not all over 200K :p
Name one player you on your own made quit over 200K?

Why play this world King A? It seems the skill of this world's players is simply to low for you to match up too. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good players wouldn't quit due to incomings so if any good players have quit, I'm afraid It would be due to RL etc.

If they were a good player they can handle attacks. Simple. I'm sure you would agree King A that If a player quits when he gets incommings he is not a good player. So referring back to your post about making people quit, None of the players 'you' or 'your team' made quit were good. :icon_wink:

:icon_idea: And anyway, even if you disagree, you always call them 'nubs' etc on a regular basis so they are not any good either way

Oh and I'm sure you never destroyed 35 players all by yourself, And if you have I can tell you they are definitely not all over 200K :p
Name one player you on your own made quit over 200K?

Why play this world King A? It seems the skill of this world's players is simply to low for you to match up too. :icon_rolleyes:

Skip Novak is one player over 250k who quit due to incoming from me alone. Also... I agree that the best players find a way to survive but there are few of those in any world. Fact is my team is making average players quit all the time and the enemy is not. It is that simple. We do have a ton of average players here but the enemy can not make them quit because they are well protected. Those are the facts. So get your facts straight before you try to contradict me, ok? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

tbf he successfully contradicted you because your comeback is totally ignoring his point since you only managed to find one example whereas his posts rightly suggests you have arrogantly stated that you have single handed caused numerous people to quit through continuous aggression.

Plus you admitted yourself that you and your team are only destroying average players whereas you brag in the externals of your immense success at destroying the heart of ex, FE@R and HAWK. Slightly strange how you can change your opinion once someone presents an intelligent arguement that you can't rebuke by calling them a quitter.

So next time try and find facts that go against his points rather than supporting them it might help

DeletedUser

to my understanding through the posts of self flattery on account of a certain player and the various rebukes accordingly to that player, i believe the issue on which this was first posted may have been solved although don't count your chickens before they've hatched.

To the point, this may have been sorted

DeletedUser98015

Ok let me set this strait King Arturus... your fakes were easy to spot and your nukes even easier to kill and your nobles dead at my village wall. It took you about what 5 days to even break one of my villages you were so predictable. so why say your this amazing player don't let your ego grow to big.. i admit i am not the best player if i was i would have no life..

so yeah i did quit w35 because i wanted to focus on my w50 and not because of your attacks they actually made me laugh i only joined w35 because k3y07 asked me to and just to inform you k3y07 is a very good player and you would not be doing so well if he had the time to play properly ;)

so just lock your ego in a box and let this thread get back to its original purpose of getting K3y07 a co-player..

o yh i was ANIMAL XD but now its my girlfriends account..

DeletedUser

Again... who has the 8 mil account working on 9 mi? Oh wait that is me! ROFL. Come back when you actually proven yourself in game. Until then you are all talk.

DeletedUser98015

Again... who has the 8 mil account working on 9 mi? Oh wait that is me! ROFL. Come back when you actually proven yourself in game. Until then you are all talk.

well 9 mill it seems you value points over everything els. it seems nobling small players and in actives does help you grow :p