War already?

DeletedUser108402

504662b91985045c82d4a7a5afb8de29.png

Well place your bets. i am not in either of these tribes but came across this by a miss click. Thought it could create a discussion.

*yes wars this early stunt growth stating this so that people respond in another fashion like who they think will win and why.

Erig

I joined a tribe that's already warring after less than a week? That's a first :|

DeletedUser111495

Thought we would Amaze them, afterall we cant be conqured...

[spoil]
Subject
The tribe The Bestest declared war on tribe Invictus!
Sent
Apr 25, 2015 18:06:04
The tribe is now at war with The Bestest!

War name: Bestest gonna kill u

Declaration:
We must cancel alliance. You no good. we doing all the work, and no longer want protetc you. so now we war and since we good you lose. thx

» Show war statistics
» Report offensive war declaration
[/spoil]

Last edited:

Ignoramus of the Law

This sounds like UK wanting to get out of EU again

We must cancel alliance. You no good. we doing all the work, and no longer want protetc you. so now we war and since we good you lose. thx

DeletedUser117694

LOL dont worry raider, Farm. will have some good ol declarations if i'm behind them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser108293

Our tribe just declared war on a 5 men tribe, guess i chose the wrong tribe :D

Erig

My mate slpher is in the other tribe. He said he just came here to sell PP :lol: This ain't no war

mike62

This is a late April fool isn't it, a war without nobles. Lets see some troop bashing and a disbanded tribe as that is the only thing that can come out of this. What a downer.

DeletedUser

This is a late April fool isn't it, a war without nobles. Lets see some troop bashing and a disbanded tribe as that is the only thing that can come out of this. What a downer.

Learn to play before making stupid comments.

Erig

Yes Invictus will disband now. Yay!