War and Honor? What a joke.

kitex1

The hard facts i see is Why would you recruit someone miles away from the core of the tribe?

Doesn't that seem abit dubious?

Yes it does, All your doing is spouting all this crap to convince to everyone else that your right (which for some reason you always think you are) but your actually not. I think its pathetic that you tried with moonchild to conspire with SABRE and HORDES to attack us. Which brings about an intersting question.

Is BA scared of Wisdoms new found power and its allies?

It sure looks like it, look at the great lengths YOUR going to, to try and prove all your crap which has NO validity whatsoever.

Sorry hun I dont waste my life away combing through tw stats with a fine nit comb to prove anything. We all know what you did and were trying to do. The majority of people around here can see through all your crap for what it really is.

Good day

DeletedUser

LOL, so you're just basically again throwing in a half page of cheap and weak assumptions (and still not backing any of it) to delude yourself and provide a backdoor which will let you to ignore any fact as long as you can counter it with a random statement. What a typically mature and creditable arguing tactic!

As about fearness, yes, it was [BA] which even sided with it's arch-enemies in fear of cancelling a simple NAP and ruined all relation with it's long standing allies all around to "secure it's backyard" (also called paranoia) against possible traitors (thus betraying all of them, LOL!). Good observation!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The hard facts i see is Why would you recruit someone miles away from the core of the tribe?

Doesn't that seem abit dubious?

Yes it does, All your doing is spouting all this crap to convince to everyone else that your right (which for some reason you always think you are) but your actually not. I think its pathetic that you tried with moonchild to conspire with SABRE and HORDES to attack us. Which brings about an intersting question.

Is BA scared of Wisdoms new found power and its allies?

It sure looks like it, look at the great lengths YOUR going to, to try and prove all your crap which has NO validity whatsoever.

Sorry hun I dont waste my life away combing through tw stats with a fine nit comb to prove anything. We all know what you did and were trying to do. The majority of people around here can see through all your crap for what it really is.

Good day

If you look on the map, Regent is not as far as you make out, he has a decent number of villages in our southern region, so keep quiet about that :icon_wink:

You really think we are scared of you ? :lol: We tried for a NAP as we felt we could work well together and persue MOJO, which you had no intention of doing it turned out. No you don't 'waste your life' trying to prove points you make (that are in fact just what Inte has said and you are just repeating!). Where is the proof we had any contact with SABRE? Show us, we are all dying to see it! Instead you waste your life making BS comments to try and make [BA] look like we are all to blame, when we back our statements up because we can, and you can't :icon_sad: Shame that...

DeletedUser

Irrelevant to the topic at hand (whatever it is again), but still:

If your leader would be sumo (hypothetically, as he never wanted to lead your family)

I never wanted to be a leader, not not wanting to be a leader of our family. There's a difference, unless I miswrote something sometime.

Wish Wisdom and [BA] had a front, so we could just fight it out instead of all this bullshitting on the forums.

DeletedUser

Irrelevant to the topic at hand (whatever it is again), but still:

I never wanted to be a leader, not not wanting to be a leader of our family. There's a difference, unless I miswrote something sometime.

Sumo, I meant to say you never wanted to take Inty's seat as the Grand Generalissimo, which is, according to our conversations, is true.

DeletedUser

That's better now :)

And the main reason for that is that my ass couldn't fit into his throne, but that's a completely different story :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

That's better now :)

Well, if you check the original sentence ("he never wanted to lead your family") I think that was pretty clear anyway that I'm not speaking about being "a" leader but "the" leader, but I'm happy that we could have made it crystal clear over the possible grammar issues...

DeletedUser

The simplest answer is usually the right one.

We have isolated members that share a border with much larger enemy, MOJO. These same players were asking for more people in the area to strengthen our presence and an opportunity presented itself when Regent55 told us he was looking for a new tribe.

DeletedUser

We have isolated members that share a border with much larger enemy, MOJO. These same players were asking for more people in the area to strengthen our presence and an opportunity presented itself when Regent55 told us he was looking for a new tribe.

An answer for a plea, Gave you more of a burden. Wise decision!

kitex1

and you didnt think about the reprucussions of doing that now did you?

netjakdim

Wisdom never stuffed up smaxa, we just played BA's feeble attempts to gain control of the south...
Sir I have seen you make this statement several times however the only participation I saw BA take in the south was one legitimate recruit and offering to be an impartial medium for a dispute between 100I and XD.

Maybe Ba Should start sticking to their own backyard rather then trying to fiddle behind the scenes in ours eg SABRE Then there wouldn't be such a problem then would there?
Once again another statement with no foundation I have talked to several people but have seen no proof or any of the supposed parties admit to any communications otherwise. If you are in possession of this mysterious mail that incriminates said parties please feel free to post. Otherwise perhaps you would like to post the letter in which you deciding to conspire to get the rest of the world to attack XD.

What hard facts?
Still havnt seen any from you in the entire thread.

Obviously sir you are privy to some inside information that the majority of us had to dig up on our own but if you would have bothered to take the time to read the thread you would see where MM Hun has posted several mails as well as spoilers taken from TW Stats for certain issues.
The only person I see running around here making declarations without posting anything other than his word sir is you.

kitex1

I may have info but I see no reason to post.

At wisdom we don't have to make excuses to declare war or change our diplomacy. W do as we see fit. And of course the few in BA and SABRE will never admit to what they were trying to do, but heres a tip look at moonchilds enoblements in K96 and read integritous's posts more carefully when he shows a few transscripts every now and then.

Catch my drift?

DeletedUser

An answer for a plea, Gave you more of a burden. Wise decision!

In hindsight the timing was bad. However, despite what Integritous says, we didn't know Wisdom was about to declare war. In fact there were diplomatic talks between the tribes involved at the time that he said he would respect. Of course, we know that he then changed his mind and declared war anyway. It's easy to lay blame at our feet but it requires a pretty selective memory to think it makes sense.

I suppose you can use it as proof that [BA] was just grabbing land but if that's the case, why didn't we recruit every other .xD players?

At wisdom we don't have to make excuses to declare war or change our diplomacy. W do as we see fit. And of course the few in BA and SABRE will never admit to what they were trying to do, but heres a tip look at moonchilds enoblements in K96 and read integritous's posts more carefully when he shows a few transscripts every now and then.
This transcript you speak of shows SABRE players talking about annoying Wisdom by having a [BA] member noble villages. However no villages were taken in Wisdom territory during our NAP since permission was refused somewhat rudely.

Meanwhile Wisdom nobled many more villages next door to our K74 members, but that's just OK because [BA] is evil?

Last edited by a moderator:

netjakdim

I may have info but I see no reason to post.

Touche' sir you have me there so perhaps given this new insight I should believe that Valoki has proof that he was given permission to recruit all the players from Hordes that he did even though he "SEES NO REASON TO POST".

As I have also stated I had to do much digging on my own and only after a week or so of continuously asking the same questions people were nice enough to mail me so as to answer them. I however do not simply see any basis or bearing in any of your assumptions other than we should all believe you simply becuase you are an internet personality. Now when you get ahold of a message from Sir Marticus telling you that he plans on attacking the academy please inform me so I can prepare a counter strike. Don't worry about forwarding the mail, your word will simply be fine on the matter.

DeletedUser

. Don't worry about forwarding the mail, your word will simply be fine on the matter.

Lol.

All who think inte is dishonest say I.

All who think he isn't say I.

There, we all agreed on something with one word.