War - CTRL and DDB

DeletedUser

Watch out Woodly you almost quoted half your tribe there. I don't think Sight was talking about since the beginning of W10, just recently, because of course we all recruited in the beginning of the world or no one would be here. And I also think he means the more you recruit off enemies the higher thhe chances of spies, and don't act like you've never had those before because I personally know that would be a lie :icon_wink:.

No difference really. Recruiting from your enemy is recruiting from your enemy and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it if done correctly. Seeing as CTRL has done it past and present and have had no major issues because of it, so I think it's safe to say CTRL's actions are perfectly fine. You've also steered away from the original jab you threw in CTRLs direction by the way.

DeletedUser61629

Side 1:
Tribes: CTRL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DDB
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 311
Side 2: 242
Difference: 69

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,068,025
Side 2: 2,371,095
Difference: 696,930

image.php

DeletedUser

DDB's momentum has gone way down. Yep you're up on the overall stats but still have made zero progress against CTRL but I doubt DDB would be able to understand that. Your tribes coordination is horrible and you guys barely help each other out. Hopefully you don't think that kind of playing will lead to the defeat of CTRL.

DeletedUser

0001001 (706|275) K27 10,060 HK53 [DDBBQ] HK53 [DDBBQ] 20th April 2009 - 07:39:08
0001001 (706|275) K27 10,060 HK53 [DDBBQ] HK53 [DDBBQ] 20th April 2009 - 07:38:58
0001001 (706|275) K27 10,060 HK53 [DDBBQ] HK53 [DDBBQ] 20th April 2009 - 07:38:49
0001001 (706|275) K27 10,060 HK53 [DDBBQ] HK53 [DDBBQ] 20th April 2009 - 07:38:40
0001001 (706|275) K27 10,060 HK53 [DDBBQ] HK53 [DDBBQ] 20th April 2009 - 07:14:40
0001001 (706|275) K27 10,060 HK53 [DDBBQ] HK53 [DDBBQ] 20th April 2009 - 07:14:33
0001001 (706|275) K27 10,060 Sh1ppy [DDBBQ] HK53 [DDBBQ] 20th April 2009 - 05:39:33
Nobling a village 1 time isn't enough!
Noble it 7 times and you're cool :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I think the reason CTRL cops so much flack for recruitment, poor looking stats, etc. is because they have been the no.1 tribe for so long and have been more than happy to remind people over and over again. So when it comes to any chance at poking holes in CTRL every second player jumps at the opportunity.

When I played W10 I couldn't stand CTRL (no offense guys) however after seeing the world from a more objective point of view I can see that despite maybe a slight ego problem they are obviously very skilled players who I think stand a damn good chance at beating DDB.

Unfortunately I haven't been in World 10 since the fall of ESL (eons ago I know) so I'm not to sure of the activity side of both DDB and CTRL but I think it could really come to simply that. Who is willing to go for the long haul.

DeletedUser

Watch out Woodly you almost quoted half your tribe there. I don't think Sight was talking about since the beginning of W10, just recently, because of course we all recruited in the beginning of the world or no one would be here. And I also think he means the more you recruit off enemies the higher thhe chances of spies, and don't act like you've never had those before because I personally know that would be a lie :icon_wink:.

Nice... HAHAHA.
Front page of tomorrow's paper reads:
"Harlos returns to the W10 forums today to get owned by TRH the mere forum clown. His head, once held high was lower then ever before today as he skerries back to W32 forums."
:lol:

I think everyone has had spies in their tribe. In fact, all of CTRL's enemies should know full well about that.

The fact is, there are very few we recruit who are dumb enough to spy on CTRL, and we're usually quick to figure them out, and eject them from the tribe.

And whats wrong with anyone of the names Woodly's mentioned? He could go on to name more than half the tribe, as more than half of these people have in one time or another been enemies of CTRL.

VERY few we have actually recruited from allies. As Woodly stated, CTRL went to war with Muffin. I was a member of Muffin, who came from the war to CTRL. Now, I'm duke.

There haven't been other places for us to recruit from, it was either allies or enemies. We have few allies, and lots of enemies. I don't see the problem here. But hey, anything to try and take a cheap shot at CTRL right?

There are a few DDB members feeling CTRL retaliation, and they're already freaking out. I can't wait until I get to start.. I almost want to start launching right now.

kalkoenvet

Side 1:
Tribes: DDB DDBBQ
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 180
Side 2: 145
Difference: 35

image.php

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 45
Difference: 27

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,773,180
Side 2: 1,387,138
Difference: 386,042

image.php

Side 1: 176,415
Side 2: 448,299
Difference: 271,884

image.php

kalkoenvet

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,132
Side 2: 1,047
Difference: 85

image.php

Side 1: 243
Side 2: 422
Difference: 179

image.php

Side 1: 10,993,758
Side 2: 10,021,265
Difference: 972,493

image.php

Side 1: 2,391,705
Side 2: 4,160,517
Difference: 1,768,812

image.php

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CTRL TMP
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,131
Side 2: 1,090
Difference: 41

image.php

Side 1: 451
Side 2: 447
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 10,984,330
Side 2: 10,441,662
Difference: 542,668

image.php

Side 1: 4,528,677
Side 2: 4,406,418
Difference: 122,259

image.php

RECRUIT FASTER!!!!
image.php

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

nQthing

when u donate as many nukes as kida does, and send as many fakes as kida does, u r a good tribe member

DeletedUser

when u donate as many nukes as kida does, and send as many fakes as kida does, u r a good tribe member

Again, nukes and fakes are usually only scary if nobles follow them... :icon_rolleyes::lol:

DeletedUser

Oh am I supposed to be afraid or something? Pffft....
If I left BORG, think he would throw some of his useless attacks at me? :icon_rolleyes::lol:
tried my best to use everything other than "you" as much as possible so you wouldn't say it was directed at you but yet you still try to say it was directed at you...lol
Good thing all he has to do is send all kinds of badly timed nukes with no nobles or I think he might kill himself from actually learning how to play the game. :icon_confused:
Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 KidaLimbo CTRL 16.824.677 1717 9799

spot on...he has no clue how to play! i wish i sucked as bad as he did

Again, nukes and fakes are usually only scary if nobles follow them... :icon_rolleyes::lol:
nobles don't necessarily have to come from Kida. there are a few other CTRL members...

DeletedUser61629

tried my best to use everything other than "you" as much as possible so you wouldn't say it was directed at you but yet you still try to say it was directed at you...lol

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 KidaLimbo CTRL 16.824.677 1717 9799

spot on...he has no clue how to play!

ODA
Rank Name Defeated
1 KidaLimbo 91,98 Mio.

Speaks for itself

DeletedUser

you do know that if me and Chester did not interfere he would have been extinct from W10 long ago ?
And also while we can salute hime for his determination and achievements, he did not do it on his own.

His contribution now for CTRL is probably spotless. But the privileges he got from us to reach his current position, would never have been given in CTRL.

In fact if I dig deep in my MSN files I think I can find a quote from KW that if he would have been part of CTRL,
he would have been rimmed a long time ago

So please if you praise him that much you are really diminish the accomplishments of other members who did it all by themselves, like KW, Great808, TheMightyZ, Emperor Jon and many others.

DeletedUser

What is this thing called teamwork that you speak of? You mean tribe members are supposed to work together ?! No way! It's unheard of.

Looike I won't deny that his attitude back then and the friction that went on between him and the rest of the tribe members of BDR wasn't the greatest thing in the world. I think I even spoke to Kida about it back in the day, so did Emperor Jon. He did feel like he didn't fit in there which was probably the underlying cause of all the tension. The chemistry just wasn't there I guess. He's never failed to follow an order while in CTRL and is always eager to take part in our operations to help in anyway he can dedicating countless hours and at times days to help others. No way I can complain about that.

DeletedUser

I can believe he is a teamplayer now he is in CTRL, after all he is now in his own words "amongst his equals".

Also I still keep saying that I did believe in him and I think there has been no bigger defender of him both internally as externally on the forums. However the thing that bugs me is that he could not even recognise what Chester and I had done for him. Because if we would not have been there he really would have been rimmed long ago.

Fact is that he felt at home when he was still growing and we were protecting him. But when he did not get all his wishes granted and he became the biggest player from BDR he the started to say he did not belong there. You know what he wanted (all villages in K52 gifted even if the actual player like to give them to somebody else)..... would you have accepted it when he was CTRL ?