Slaine the Usurper
FlyingFishSera
georgiana adara darcy
Pepsi-sTyX
Finny50
aRamez

:icon_rolleyes:

:lol:pepsi styx piloted by a spy tried to banned others bad bad kid:lol:
the combined villages of those names, can almost equal one of EJ's lost village in one of his ban.:lol:

You happen to know all of those players after you joined the world. Every single one of those accounts was banned for one reason or another.

Finny and aramez being the worst.

think it was a premium points issue which resulted to their ban

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only someone ignorant would click once for every attack.

It takes seconds to set up a few hundred fake tabs. With good internet, you can legally set up your browser to send exactly 5 fakes per second, by clicking 1 keyboard shortcut. Ppl have been doing it for YEARS!

Ideally you can send 300 fakes every minute. 18000 fakes an hour. It's a bit less than that becos of setup time (Setup should only take as long as the time it takes to load the attack and confirmation page tabs. Only the confirmation tab if you're bookmark faking). 10000 fakes an hour is easy. Hell, I remember sending over 50K fakes once while I watched movies, by simply tapping the shortcut once every second. It didn't even take a quarter of a day to that.

Not that I'd expect anyone in DDBORG to know that. The players in ddborg (8AA8) are simply the leavings and the dregs of w10.

typical ctrl they feel their the only ones with knowledge of tw.

its not the question of how much you send an hour, its how your fingers can tolerate sending such huge amount continuosly and precisely 5 attacks per sec as your calculation suggest. and you guys do it daily:lol:

we will let you co play one of our accounts, if you can send 50k fakes legally in quarter of a day.... thats 6 hours?
we will delete our accounts
deal?

DeletedUser67005

the only stupid people i know are the ones that believe those fabricated stats ctrl are posting, how many members ctrl kicked in the front to save the stats. because of that ctrl is winning in the stats but loosing villages:lol:

you never cared to win the world??? yet your telling us " we won! we won! but we just got bored":lol:

CTRL is OVERRATED!:lol:

the combined villages of those names, can almost equal one of EJ's lost village in one of his ban.:lol:

You use the lol emoticon too much.

DeletedUser

yes ..thats very true ...8AA8 is winning the world... but against ...who ?

perza, rozanzibar and KidaLimbo .... they are the only 8AA8 opponents .....and ..i suppose they are gangbang ...as i have heard.

And of course... the BARBARIANS ... they do not defend , they do not attack...they are perfect targets against to whom win tha world :lol:

that's because everyone who stood up against us got nobled.

DeletedUser

that's because everyone who stood up against us got nobled.

lmfao

No one actually stood against you, i think thats the point of this. You guys are beating your chests because you beat everyone that already quit.

typical ctrl they feel their the only ones with knowledge of tw.

its not the question of how much you send an hour, its how your fingers can tolerate sending such huge amount continuosly and precisely 5 attacks per sec as your calculation suggest. and you guys do it daily:lol:

we will let you co play one of our accounts, if you can send 50k fakes legally in quarter of a day.... thats 6 hours?
we will delete our accounts
deal?

If it wasn't the fact that your new forum persona was created shortly after your original forum account got banned. And that you type exactly the same way. And you've clearly made your name in some attempt at being clever and trying to mock me (you failed miserably by the way). I'd have no idea that you were that retard drykill.

However, since I know better, and it's clear from your stupidity. I know who we're talking to here.

First of all, you can't offer up that kind of suggestion without a general consensus.

I never said I could send 50k attacks in under 6 hours. Nor have I.

But I would absolutely be willing to temporarily co play an account and send out a shitton of attacks to prove you wrong and make you all delete. I'd want it in writing first tho. Cuz I know you're full of shit, and I want you to eat your words.

And no, we're not the only ones with knowledge of TW. But it's clear that you guys have absolutely know knowledge of anything. So people feel they need to come on and educate you.

Congratulations, your stupidity has sparked outrage amongst the community. People just can't believe stupidity like this actually exists.

DeletedUser

lmfao

No one actually stood against you, i think thats the point of this. You guys are beating your chests because you beat everyone that already quit.

If it wasn't the fact that your new forum persona was created shortly after your original forum account got banned. And that you type exactly the same way. And you've clearly made your name in some attempt at being clever and trying to mock me (you failed miserably by the way). I'd have no idea that you were that retard drykill.

However, since I know better, and it's clear from your stupidity. I know who we're talking to here.

First of all, you can't offer up that kind of suggestion without a general consensus.

I never said I could send 50k attacks in under 6 hours. Nor have I.

But I would absolutely be willing to temporarily co play an account and send out a shitton of attacks to prove you wrong and make you all delete. I'd want it in writing first tho. Cuz I know you're full of shit, and I want you to eat your words.

And no, we're not the only ones with knowledge of TW. But it's clear that you guys have absolutely know knowledge of anything. So people feel they need to come on and educate you.

Congratulations, your stupidity has sparked outrage amongst the community. People just can't believe stupidity like this actually exists.

clearly i never mentioned your name as the one who can send 50k attacks in 6 hours, the fact is another guy is taking credit for doing that, now whos stupid.

and from what i remember the last time you did that you got perma.... the offer is send it legally:lol:

but hey your remaining ctrl friends needs help badly, so get in there and lets dance.

DeletedUser

clearly i never mentioned your name as the one who can send 50k attacks in 6 hours, the fact is another guy is taking credit for doing that, now whos stupid.

and from what i remember the last time you did that you got perma.... the offer is send it legally:lol:

but hey your remaining ctrl friends needs help badly, so get in there and lets dance.

I'm just pointing out that I never said I could send 50k in a day. Nor have I.

And absolutely. I'll jump on one of your accounts and fire off attacks. No matter how I do it, you're still going to say it's cheating because you still don't grasp the concept of how to mass attack.

Anyone who knows how it's done can easily vouch. It just takes dedication, and not even much of it.

The offer stands. I'll send if you'll delete your accounts when I shut you up. If you're not willing to believe how I send the attacks, then don't throw the offer on the table.

Because you're just saying, "I'll believe it when I see it." And when you see it, "I still think you're cheating."

Every fact and bit of evidence could be right infront of your face, and you still only see what you choose to see.

I really don't think it has much of anything to do with anything, other than the fact that you're an attention whore, and will just argue whatever point it is for the sake of arguing the point. The problem is, in order to do this well, your posts need to have substance, your arguments need to have validity, your baseless accusations need to have some kind of evidence other than hear say.

Unfortunately, your posts contain no substance. None of your arguments hold and validity or even have anything remotely logical to say. And all of your baseless accusations are exactly that, baseless.

You can continue believing whatever you want to believe, as clearly nothing is getting through that think skull of yours.

I think you mean Borg was retarded and never did any backchecks of anyone they gave an account to.

They gave the pepsi styx account to a former BDR member who hated Borg.

The guy contacted us after he'd been given the account and said he'd leave Borg and start attacking them. It's not our fault Borg are/were retarded. That was purely their mistake.

Given the fact that most of those players never came back after they had taken punishment. I'll say this is BS too.

See, you think. Statements like that are upsetting because you clearly have no idea what happened. Yet you speak as tho you do.

Having first hand knowledge of what actually happened. I know for a fact, you have no idea what you're talking about.

DeletedUser

lmfao

Funny really, everyone seemed to play and be nobling villages off us, and just happened to quit the day we start attacking them.

Nearly all the big guys we took down (30ish players) actually nobled villages off us or sent nukes at us within 24 hours of the start of our op on them. I suppose it's just a coincidence they quit.

DeletedUser

Funny really, everyone seemed to play and be nobling villages off us, and just happened to quit the day we start attacking them.

Nearly all the big guys we took down (30ish players) actually nobled villages off us or sent nukes at us within 24 hours of the start of our op on them. I suppose it's just a coincidence they quit.

offff your attacks did activated me a bit ...
I liked W10, I respect the old players.... i respect many of 8AA8-ers... some are old friends...some are old ennemies ..
I cant resist much to all those attacks.... i wished to play to the end of W10...but if there is war ...it will be a little war.
I wish you all good play of the game and enjoy a game. :)
It is a game...not be angry so much ones upons the others.

DeletedUser

because you beat everyone that already quit

...or did they quit because the got beat.

Somewhere there is a saying about the winners get to write the history

DeletedUser

Historians write the history.

Victors bury the evidence.

And the dead lay dead.

Let the anthropologists sort out the details. :p

DeletedUser

I'm not sure why any of this matters anymore.

CTRL left the game either through quiting or being banned.

True when they was active they was without a doubt kicking our butts if they had help or was cheating is now null and void and to be honest I'm tired of the bickering over long dead issues of this guy or that guy cheated.

CTRL still lay claim that they won this world and they was without a doubt well on the way to doing just that but they left the game for one reason or another. So I'm sorry but that claim is also null and void. When you guys left you gave up that claim.

yes ..thats very true ...8AA8 is winning the world... but against ...who ?

perza, rozanzibar and KidaLimbo .... they are the only 8AA8 opponents .....and ..i suppose they are gangbang ...as i have heard.

And of course... the BARBARIANS ... they do not defend , they do not attack...they are perfect targets against to whom win tha world

Each player from Nomads well ok most was activly attacking and nobling members of 8AA8 and each one fell to us. Lets not forget the almighty Cuclop who suddenly had to quit the game once we broke through his meat shield known as Darth Rayne. He really loved to attack us as long as he had somebody between us and him.

Anyway the point is Nomads just didn't stand around and let us noble them for free it has been a long hard fight with some enemy players being easier to remove than others.

Those barbarians are EVIL they have been plotting our down fall forever and they was the cause of CTRLs fall as well.

*Runs away in fear*

DeletedUser

We all had fun on this world, I'm just glad I didn't have to go through a year of barb nobling like 8AA8 has.

DeletedUser

We all had fun on this world, I'm just glad I didn't have to go through a year of barb nobling like 8AA8 has.

If you could, you would.. and most haven't gone through a year of barb nobling.. most either attack enemies or don't noble.

DeletedUser

If you could, you would.. and most haven't gone through a year of barb nobling.. most either attack enemies or don't noble.
Trust me I wouldn't, I've always hated nobling barbs, which can be seen in the fact that about 90% of my conquers have been on enemy tribes.

DeletedUser44592

W10 is really coming to an end, Had fun playing with all of you guys.

earthquake girl

...or did they quit because the got beat.

There is certainly some truth to that.

Now, could you please tell me why you had deleted my posts in the forum and told me that no one was to know I was on the Lodda account? Just curious, since I felt insulted and totally unwanted, so I left the account right after you did that.

DeletedUser

I did it because that was the deal I had with whoever I was talking to on the account. Last I heard there were three of you playing that account and you did not communicate with each other. Sorry if you felt hurt but I did send a message to the Lodda account on why I did it and you can always ask me in-game if you have questions.