War - CTRL and DDB

earthquake girl

Nah, my feelings weren't hurt. I just figured it was best for me to not be there. The other person (not the primary on the acct) was doing weird crap (mail being deleted, weird attack patterns, and then some other stuff), so #1 got rid of him.

.-x-.

Well as sad as it is to say, 8AA8 have won the world, but just had a look around and I still have to say their attacks suck. Hey PDX, how do you launch a 1 second train...? Yeah didn't think so :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You sound like the captain of a sinking battleship telling the enemy navy that their attacks suck.

Anyhow I have the instructions around here somewhere but hell I never have 4 nobles to build a train with anyhow.
It seems to be working for me so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You happen to know all of those players after you joined the world. Every single one of those accounts was banned for one reason or another.

Finny and aramez being the worst.

Wow... Crazy you remember me. :p

and yeah, we were both banned for the reason as stated above because of a premium point issue. Aramez went into the hospital and said he wouldn't be returning soon. He asked me to gift out his PP to whoever in the clan needed them. Little did I know that transferring over 400 PP to other members when it wasn't my account was a bannable offence.

Anyways... crazy to see a lot of people still here. Any world 10 people starting up new worlds anytime soon?

DeletedUser44592

I remember a time if you even said the word "Ban" on this forum you got your hand slapped and warned if you did so again you would get a forum ban.

DeletedUser

I remember a time if you even said the word "Ban" on this forum you got your hand slapped and warned if you did so again you would get a forum ban.

Think that's only if you're arguing or discussing current bans. If it's a ban that happened like 2 years ago, I think it's fine. ;)
And if it's not then.... someone needs slapped for making such an absurd rule. :p

DeletedUser

I'm cool w/ it b/c he's stating a simple fact and not arguing or discussing really.

DeletedUser

As just an onlooker onto W10, i think it is fairly safe to say CTRL should have won. They deserved it more. They were smashing DDB & borg to bits when they quit/got banned

I ask you: How many players were banned? and do you really know what they were all for? not every player was banned for using illegal methods of attacking you, eg finny.

Even if half of the players that did get banned, were banned for using illegal methods to attack you, there were still plenty of other CTRL players that were smashing you to bits, and not cheating. The margin they were beating you by just wouldn't have been quite so large.

However, CTRL did not win the world. If they had, then it would be CTRL with 100% on almost every K, not 8AA8. 8AA8 had more will to play to late game, and this is what won them the world. If CTRL had the same will, i feel the story would be very different to what it is now.

DeletedUser62422

How much do you charge to haunt a house......... 2 rooms and a bath?

DeletedUser

However, CTRL did not win the world. If they had, then it would be CTRL with 100% on almost every K, not 8AA8. 8AA8 had more will to play to late game, and this is what won them the world. If CTRL had the same will, i feel the story would be very different to what it is now.
Wouldn't have done it different on any day..
Most of us quit when playing the game just got boring and wasn't enjoyable anymore, there's no point in playing a game for 1 more year just to be declared the official 'winner' of a world which nobody even really cares about.

kalkoenvet

God so many no namers on these forums nowadays who act big but don't even know about the force CTRL once was.

Let's face it if CTRL WANTED to win we WOULD have won, like we ALWAYS did. Our unit just got bored of the lack of challange left in the world, and we quit. TRUE STORY.

DeletedUser

God so many no namers on these forums nowadays who act big but don't even know about the force CTRL once was.

Let's face it if CTRL WANTED to win we WOULD have won, like we ALWAYS did. Our unit just got bored of the lack of challange left in the world, and we quit. TRUE STORY.

Hey cutie. :p

DeletedUser

I'm cool w/ it b/c he's stating a simple fact and not arguing or discussing really.

Can I discuss a 2 yr old case then where FUBAR's aristos all got banned and the tribe was disbanded by a mod in the middle of a war with CTRL all over something that was not illegal - just unpleasant for CTRL?

DeletedUser

hitler's germany supposed to win WW2 he just got bored:lol:
CTRL is winning in their fabricated stats but loosing points due to members that got kicked out when they started loosing points.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know what i find funny. no one had the balls to say any of this shit to ctrl when they were top dogs.

DeletedUser

hitler's germany supposed to win WW2 he just got bored:lol:
CTRL is winning in their fabricated stats but loosing points due to members that got kicked out when they started loosing points.:lol:

No, Hitlers Germany decided to attack USSR and therefor spread on too many fronts that they couldn't continue to push assault and defend, while trying to combat the Russians in the harsh winters.

Had absolutely nothing to do with boredom.

Why not try actually thinking about your statements before blindly posting comparisons that aren't even proper to compare.

CTRL bowed out of the game when we were in the 8th inning, and we were winning 120 Runs to 4.

The umps were sleeping and the game was over. No one seemed to be even making attempts to pitch to us and strike us out. So we just left the stadium.

Thats when the other team decided to wake up and play against the remaining bench warmers that decided to nap for the last two innings.

After which they started beating their chest and acting like they were hot shit for outlasting.

You guys didn't outlast anything. The majority of the tribe is comprised of players who joined inactive accounts months after the rest of CTRL quit.

Ever wonder why it was all of a sudden SO easy to find new owners? Because CTRL quit, and people finally realized the big bad witch had left, and they could come out and barb noble as much as they wanted.

You guys are nothing. I refuse to congratulate you over your found victory. Because you refuse to give your former opponents the respect and recognition they beat out of the world.

Drykill.

Since you're too terrified to tell anyone which account you're running. Even tho you have no enemies who can actually attack back anymore. Why not tell everyone when you actually joined this world?

And I'm talking on the account you're running right now. Because I'd be willing to bet my left arm that you joined after March 2010. And if was anytime after that, like the majority of the players in 8AA8. Then none of you have any idea what went on in this world.