War - CTRL and DDB

.-x-.

Not as funny as you Drykill, no actually, my mistake that's just sad got them mixed up there for a moment :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes, it's strange how the bugs came out to roost as soon as Ctrl majority quit.

DeletedUser

you want something about me? ill give you one. i was once ctrl and im not proud of the cheating, password sharing, unfair gameplay that i saw.
back then your just a regular member at ctrl.

Account name. And dates. Or it never happened.

YOU were never a CTRL member. Because if you were, you'd know that you're full of shit. You're just tossing out another BS argument with no validity or evidence to back up your statements in an attempt to make them seem more plausible.

However.. In all the time you've been on the forums arguing your point. This is the first time you've ever mentioned you were once a CTRL member. We had our share of crap. But you sir were most certainly not a part of it. I don't remember having anyone that retarded in my tribe. And there were some really stupid people.

the bench warmers that you are talking about are the ones very active figthing the war. you always believe you are winning the war based in your fabricated stats.

You can fabricate stats to a certain extent. But you're denying pure fact if you even attempt to debate the beating we gave DDBorg. The fact that you weren't even around at the time of DDB's collapse shows that you have no idea what you're talking about.

The fact that 90% of the activity 8AA8 has came from AFTER most of CTRL quit. Not before.

while we finish off the ones you guys kicked out to save the stats.

I don't think you can classify it as finishing off when:

A. The villages are barb
and
B. 90% of the nobled barbs came from x-DDBorg members. Not x-CTRL members.

So you're finishing off people that were kicked from our tribe. Yet curiously were never in the tribe to begin with?

Again, your argument has no validity. You can't finish off what isn't there. If you can name me 5 players near the end of what you consider the turning point to be that CTRL kicked to save stats. Even just give me 1 or 2. Because I can guarantee you can't.

And if you can. It was from after March 2010. Which was after the collapse of DDBorg, and shortly thereafter when the rest of us quit.

the fact that your permabn is the main reason you quit

Wrong. The main reason I quit was because Woodly quit. Sharon quit. Thomas and Mathjis were both inactive. Ironjacket was getting into school and his life being a full time student/father. Matu was barely active anymore, therefore Spawnie was rarely active anymore. A good number of the people I enjoyed playing this game with were on there last legs. Some of them were only sticking around because I was.

I decided to take what I was given as a gift. That gave me a perfectly good reason to just call it a day and get back to my life. My friends had either quit, or were quitting. And my enemies didn't even make an attempt to defend themselves anymore. There was no point in pursuing another account. I could have easily. But I chose not to.

we know ctrl end is coming, no recruitment, no peace offer nor merger will stop this war. we want to end ctrl.

Are you daft? I don't think anyone here is posting that there is no end coming, or that people are offering peace or any of that crap. You're talking about it like it's mid world. You have like 1 player left to take out. Where have you been?

The point being made is that you guys won because you logged in every couple days to keep your accounts green and waited for CTRL to quit. Marvelous victory Imo.

so stop the "we got bored BS" will you. your jealousy is taking over your mind and your making up stories that you won the world.

LOL

Wow. Jealous? Hardly. I'm just a fan of logic and education really. You seem to be lacking massively in both departments.

No one is making up stories except for you. The stats can tell their own stories. The tribe history can tell it's own stories. And your stories will always be there to make an attempt to contradict fact. You'll fail every time. But you make an attempt nonetheless.

whats funnier is your buying their stories LOL

I'm sorry, you joined this world on what date? Because you really have no idea what the hell happened back then. This guy has at least been popping in and out for the last four years.

DeletedUser67005

the permabn due to cheating is really sad but you have to accept it bro. playing unfairly will give you advantages at first but when you got caught... its over. Ctrl is as good as their illegal activity. after the ban, when you know you dont have the advantage anymore defeat will soon come your way. Because ctrl dont want that to happen they just made up a massive quitting story. " we got bored so we quit but we are the winner"blah blah blah:lol::lol::lol:

This response is pathetic. Jon just posted a lot for you to answer to, and you didn't even bother touching any of his points.

I think its safe to say who won this argument.

DeletedUser

This response is pathetic. Jon just posted a lot for you to answer to, and you didn't even bother touching any of his points.

I think its safe to say who won this argument.

....trivia

*when ej assumes ctrl leadership some did not accept it:lol:

*did you know that project kidalimbo had a proposal to be trasferred to a different K during the firstmonths of Ddborg-ctrl war, because it was one of the first targets to be hit during the war. thanks to GTG(rip to them:lol:) ctrl survived

*they absorb lunaw members to pilot ctrl accounts... same goes when they absorb the entire GTG tribe.

*aside from CTRL tribe, huge accounts are staying in unknown tribes as defense accounts. wonder why they are left untouched by ctrl:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

....trivia

I like trivia. I'll answer yours, you answer mine.

*when ej assumes ctrl leadership some did not accept it:lol:

You mean when Woodly appointed me head duke? I didn't take the responsibility. It was given to me.

And one player didn't like the idea, and caused issues. jfsmith. The only player who ended up leaving because of it. And we actually ended up booting him because he was feeding troop information to POKE (Coke at the time).

An insubordinate spy is the only example you present? Good job.

*did you know that project kidalimbo had a proposal to be trasferred to a different K during the firstmonths of Ddborg-ctrl war, because it was one of the first targets to be hit during the war. thanks to GTG(rip to them:lol:) ctrl survived

GTG never attacked us. Nor did they ever plan to. We sent 3 CTRL members to GTG to help assist them with organization before they declared war on Borg.

Kida never had any plans to relocate. Nor was this ever proposed. I never knew this. You seem to be the only one with any knowledge of these events. Again, pulling information out of your ass without any evidence.

Kida was always centered in k52. And I gave explicit instructions to everyone else in and around k52 to leave the villages in the continent alone so that Kida had somewhere to grow his cookie factory.

You fail again.

*they absorb lunaw members to pilot ctrl accounts... same goes when they absorb the entire GTG tribe.

I think there were 3 Luna members that took inactive CTRL accounts. They were extraordinarily helpful in sitting accounts whilst we were warring Coke. Friends of the tribe, not in our area. Or they would have been CTRL members long before.

We took in a few GTG members when budgie and PW quit. As a favor to our fallen allies. Maybe 1 or 2 GTG members, if any, actually took CTRL accounts.

Fail again.

*aside from CTRL tribe, huge accounts are staying in unknown tribes as defense accounts. wonder why they are left untouched by ctrl:lol:

I don't think we ever denied once that Woodly had an amazing spy network setup. We had spies in every enemy tribe. We received a lot of entertaining information. Some people actually knew that their tribes were shit, and were just waiting for us to get to them in order for an opportunity to join.

They were left untouched by CTRL because they were feeding us information. And even in most cases we still attacked our spies because we didn't want anything indicative of the fact that they were passing us information.

A really good reason as to why most of them remained mostly untouched, was also because they weren't located anywhere near us. No point in attacking.

EDIT:

thanks to GTG(rip to them) ctrl survived

GTG assisted. I'd hardly say that thanks to them CTRL survived. Not trying to take anything away from GTG, but we would have survived with or without their help. And they know that just as well as we did. Borg just decided they could walk all over GTG and treat them like shit. And it came back to bite them in the ass.

GTG had their own reasons aside from CTRL for declaring on Borg. Which Aramez brought on purely on his own. And his attempt at trying to deceive everyone into thinking Borg was going to attack a tribe across the world from them.

DeletedUser

Damn, you guys are still going on about all this? lol
DryKill, not sure what you're going on about because I don't remember your name from back in the day so you were obviously someone who took up an account and didn't start the world off. For that reason, I doubt you'd have all the info nonetheless whether it's correct info or not.

CTRL had a good run as we all did and I had fun up until the time I F'ed up and got banned (lol). But fact is; CTRL still lost, BORG still lost, GTG still lost, etc, etc.
8AA8 are the winners.

DeletedUser

100% domination achieved

post_old.gif
#1 Today, 01:06 Top
Dear players,

Our congratulations go out to the tribe of 8AA8 and their members who today have successfully won World 10 by achieving 100% dominance.

We'd like to thank everyone that played on World 10 for their time playing Tribal Wars and hope they enjoyed playing the game.

8AA8 finished the world with a total of 2.308.834.210 points, 233993 villages and 93 members.

The final top three ranked players were:

#1 - PDXCook
#2 - Bazza Bones
#3 - dean69

These players will respectively be awarded 3000, 2000 and 1000 premium points.

In addition to this every member of 8AA8 will be awarded 500 points each.

We will close the world tomorrow. The world will be kept online but 'frozen' so that the current rankings and players will be kept.

World 10 - guest access
awzoDOAAU10vYehMMTMYDvbgOBUASkb2bm9HKiwYaKvKAjFBbA30AAuJhQYNALTY0sACG1sQQQhagWJEgI8gQwaoMWjHGRYDUqpU6UXCoAgwMnQ4QLPmgSUcRDSKEOVDgZ9Af0J5EwgAOw==

Morthy
Community manager

DeletedUser

And one player didn't like the idea, and caused issues. jfsmith. The only player who ended up leaving because of it. And we actually ended up booting him because he was feeding troop information to POKE (Coke at the time).

An insubordinate spy is the only example you present? Good job.

true....you have the wrong personallity try to be a leader.

false....never feed any info to coke....i believe i left the tribe to join bdr to try and wake them up as they were all innactive also.

regardless....who cares about all this crap worlds over.... 8AA8 won......that doesnt necessarily mean ctrl lost..... congrats to them.

I am curious of 2 things thou. is there any where that shows what percent of the world was barbed? .....and, off the 8AA8 team, are their any that are orginal players from when the world openned?

DeletedUser

jfsmith, good to see you :)

There are a lot of original players who ended up with 8AA8. They came from various tribes like DDB, BORG and TUBA. But yes original players on original accounts.

Its good to be there in the end.

DeletedUser

congrats to 8AA8

@jfsmith3:

world 10
Speed: 2.000 Players 96
Last update: 23:12:09 Tribes: 3
Villages: 347,566
Conquers: 1,511,116
Tribe changes: 522,319

villages of 8AA8 and S.O.A.: 228.372 + 5.679 = owned villages 234.051
so 67,34% of villages have been took while 32,66% were barbs.

DeletedUser

true....you have the wrong personallity try to be a leader.

false....never feed any info to coke....i believe i left the tribe to join bdr to try and wake them up as they were all innactive also.

regardless....who cares about all this crap worlds over.... 8AA8 won......that doesnt necessarily mean ctrl lost..... congrats to them.

I am curious of 2 things thou. is there any where that shows what percent of the world was barbed? .....and, off the 8AA8 team, are their any that are orginal players from when the world openned?

almost all of the active nobling players in 8AA8 played world 10 from the beginning.. maybe not everyone still played the same account but well, ctrl had a thing for that as well if i'm not mistaken :)

DeletedUser

well guys at the end of the day 8AA8 won through and reigned victory over W10 and those 500 premium points are great too! but gosh what was that.. 4? 5? years of constantly dodging bullets to survive... and yet i was one of the 94 (i think) that survived... gj and gg people =D

P.S. to end the whole argument about who really won, the members of 8AA8 played TW - the members of CTRL left, victory was handed to us but idc at the end of the day i win you lose life moves on

DeletedUser

Guys!!! I can personally vouch for drykill and say that he was actually a CTRL (+ ally) member... cuz I clearly remember he used to flame me like **** on these forums :p

P.S AND YES, I can tell when someone from my own side flames me -_-