WAR DECLARATION | MR MEN vs HUH?

Sayak

Seems Mr Men made themselves to many enemies at once, and thought that there experience could carry them through this one. Dont think it works like that.

DeletedUser

Seems Mr Men made themselves to many enemies at once, and thought that there experience could carry them through this one. Dont think it works like that.

As far as i know they only had one enemy until Evolve declared war on them

DeletedUser

I don't think they were "nukes" but some sort of poor attempt at nobling? Perhaps coordination?

Tic Toc

Ok time fo' a complete analysis followed by a conclusion fo' this war.

Please keep in mind that Mr men haves many mo' members than HUH? and Evolve combined.

Me believes all tribes included in this war dont need any introduction as it haves been spoken o' fo' quite a while now.

First off comes the stats, including Mr men family and Allies vs HUH? & Evolve:

Side 1:
Tribes: HUH? Evolve
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Mr Men MrMen2 HRDCOR
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,418
Difference: 12,418

image.php

then comes the behind the scene losses.

Mr men tried using the following mail to use "psychological warfare" against the well organized, team working, an' war lovin' crew o' The peanut Butter Dreadnought (HUH?)

PS: me personal comments on the mail, written in the quote wiv blue

But the only success this mail had was gettin us to send replies similar to mine. Yes 2 members left us a few days after the mail, but us be better of without'em, an' its good to note that 1 o'em be inactive now, an' the other left because his PA be in Mr men (hence probably asked by his PA to do so as well).

On the other hand, an' in retaliation to Mr men's mail, HUH? sends one o't own, including various clearing attacks an' a couple o' nobles, the result of this be perfectly illustrated Here. This links shows that Mr men attempts to cover its members loss (41 leaving in march) by doin what they know best which be mass recruitin. As a decent amount o' the newly joined members be from a tribe that merged into'em very recently.

Mr Mischief may attempt to respond to the above paragraph by sayin that HUH? have also recruited players during this month...true... but not 40! an' all new commers be sat 'fore joinin to ensure they not be point whores!

Reports o' dead nobles (unfortunately report converter not working very well...):

Attacker: *Mr Mischief*
Village: 55.01 mischievous (525|582) K55

Quantity: 0 0 700 0 0 300 0 100 145 50 1
Losses: 0 0 700 0 0 300 0 100 145 50 1

------------------

Attacker: *MrLazy*
Village: 001 (528|590) K55

Quantity: 0 0 697 0 50 0 0 0 80 90 1
Losses: 0 0 697 0 0 0 0 0 80 90 1

------------------

Attacker: *Mr Mischief*
Village: 55.01 mischievous (525|582) K55

Quantity: 0 0 398 0 50 160 138 38 66 33 1
Losses: 0 0 398 0 0 160 138 38 66 33 1

------------------

In conclusion: Tic Toc yer prediction be wrong! :icon_razz:

Pirates be too mean fo' ye Mr men... ye shouldves known better
pirate41wu2.gif

Two quick things:

First off this is one of the sturdiest and best posts I have seen on this forum. Beautiful.

And as for my prediction, I said what I said because I was one of the few people outside of Evolve who knew about the Evolve vs Mr Men war plans. I think me mentioning an "upcoming war" in my TTT discussion thread and then shouting and waving my peanut butter banners in the air would have given a bit away. I even lessened by insults on the "Worst 5 Tribes" thread. And it turned out to be quite the nice hit outta nowhere, seeing as Mr Men hasn't taken a single village.

Superb job, you scallawag.

Rizzler

Updated stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: HUH? Evolve
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Mr Men MrMen2 HRDCOR
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 57
Difference: 49

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 148,912
Side 2: 72,737
Difference: 76,175

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,327
Difference: 25,327

image.php

DeletedUser59416

Two quick things:

First off this is one of the sturdiest and best posts I have seen on this forum. Beautiful.

And as for my prediction, I said what I said because I was one of the few people outside of Evolve who knew about the Evolve vs Mr Men war plans. I think me mentioning an "upcoming war" in my TTT discussion thread and then shouting and waving my peanut butter banners in the air would have given a bit away. I even lessened by insults on the "Worst 5 Tribes" thread. And it turned out to be quite the nice hit outta nowhere, seeing as Mr Men hasn't taken a single village.

Superb job, you scallawag.

heh well honestly havent kept up wiv yer TTT discussion thread, but will catch up :icon_redface:

Lookin forward to yer next edition (if its comin :icon_confused: )

on topic: most ennobelements from now on should be in followin order (due to agreement wiv evolve)

Evolve ---> Mr men K55 villages
HUH? ---> HRDCOR K65 villages + Mr men K65 villages.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Looks like Mr Men are being thrashed, they took on too many enemies in a short amount of time.

Off-Topic Comment: Lukasi, do you have a pirate fetish?
:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

bravo ^_^ and grats on demolishing them in my oppinion :p
i bet he does have a pirate fetish its very kool

DeletedUser

As far as i know they only had one enemy until Evolve declared war on them

Well, duhh :icon_rolleyes:

I just got to reading this thread. And wow Lukasi that was indeed one very fine post! You get plus points from me for that one..

I agree that Mr Men are getting thrashed really bad. Both ingame and here in the forums. Seems that the only one who sees what they're seeing is that Charantanian Panther. I'm glad to hear he got banned or something.

So its currently 13-0 to the cool kids! Expect more to come Mr Mishchief and co. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser59416

Mo' will sure come! Mr men wont see an' april me thinks!

An' yar me loves the life o' the ocean blue! but nay dont picture me wiv a big beard...it itches...

DeletedUser

Or they can disband for my birthday on the 10th :)

May i ask that the good old pirates from our south share some of their oversea's victory reports?

hmm cant find any old report (farmed to much and i dont save them) will new reports do ?

DeletedUser

You would think one well worded propaganda message to The Mr Men Members would just see the end of it. The danger of declaring war way too fast. The number of members you have has very little to do with your strength.

Well done HUH? & Evolve I have no doubt that other will now be forced to think twice before engaging you!

Sir Morlock

sp.ag

Defender: ryklys
Village: 001 - OLD TOWN (553|558) K55

Quantity: 4017 577 0 533 96 81 0 1135 2 3 0
Losses: 4017 577 0 533 96 81 0 1135 2 3 0

Attacker: Kublai
Village: Kublais village (541|582) K55

Quantity: 0 0 700 0 40 300 50 100 30 80 1
Losses: 0 0 693 0 0 207 34 69 30 79 1

Defender: CxC.
Village: 007 - CxC. (553|550) K55

Quantity: 1282 109 0 138 335 0 0 130 0 9 0
Losses: 1282 109 0 138 335 0 0 130 0 9 0

Some more for people to cringe over.

DeletedUser

Only for those in Mr Men.. :icon_twisted:

Its a party on the other side of the fence.