War Declaration: WB vs. BOSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'd figure I'd make this formal, and to spice things up on classic before the mods shut off the lights.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Effective Jan 22, 2008 WB (Wolf Brigade) declares war on BOSS et familia
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nearly a month after dissolving our NAP and some petty skirmishes, WB has decided to take on Ranked 2 tribe BOSS for the following reasons.

1. For harboring refugee pendered in violation of prior NAP terms (who has since been rimmed for his crimes)
2. For various acts of war on our members (scouting, nobling inactives, etc)
3. To consolidate our territorial claim of K45.
4. For the h#ll of it - this is not tribal hugs people!
5. To show these forums that classic will not go quietly into the night!

Viva la Wolves!
Viva la Classic Wars!

P.S. Please rip this thread apart - damn do we need some forum trolls, I'm tired of giving the Heimlich to this forum. Flame away!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

define level head

lmao - I stand corrected - well rounded, smooth, and pale head - been meaning to ask - is your avatar the Mr. T of boiled eggs?

"I pity the skillet that can fry this egg!"

Seriously though, Ray - one can actually carry a reasonable conversation with you - I can't say i ever had that pleasure with hendrick. Talking to a brick wall of broken english, call it like I see it.

DeletedUser19695

Hendrick is a great guy, although we had our own conversation and talked about diplomatic issues and why you will break the nap, with me, i still follow what my Duke orders me, well if you really prefer this war, let the fun start :icon_twisted::axemen::axemen::lightcavalry::lightcavalry:

I dont know who my avatar is, but i like it :D!

DeletedUser

I predict lots of :axemen::axemen::lightcavalry: and precious little :swordsman:

DeletedUser19695

jjsteffe said:
War Declaration: WB vs. BOSS
I'd figure I'd make this formal, and to spice things up on classic before the mods shut off the lights.

Effective Jan 22, 2008 WB (Wolf Brigade) declares war on BOSS et familia

Nearly a month after dissolving our NAP and some petty skirmishes, WB has decided to take on Ranked 2 tribe BOSS for the following reasons.

1. For harboring refugee pendered in violation of prior NAP terms (who has since been rimmed for his crimes)
2. For various acts of war on our members (scouting, nobling inactives, etc)
3. To show these forums that classic will not go quietly into the night!

While I give kudos to Rayearth for having a level head and MagicPS for putting on a good fight - the rest of BOSS has to go (and hendrick - proper english - gawd man!).

Viva la Wolves!
Viva la Classic Wars!

P.S. Please rip this thread apart - damn do we need some forum trolls, I'm tired of giving the Heimlich to this forum. Flame away!

Well the only valid reason for declaring war on us is your statement number 3, the rest are just lame excuses... :icon_biggrin:

And all you do is critcize the grammer of ********, well when i converse w/ someone i still understand what there point is and i dont care if they are wrong or what just as long as i get the point..,

I am impressed in you surprise tactics, hope you will be surprise in my tactics.

LEts add some more propaganda.. :D
:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

Deathbringer989

I'll post the war stats when Twstats works...

I would agree with bion that 8055 will win, but I am a wolf...

DeletedUser

update:

After a grueling day of pillow fighting, 8055 has entered cease fire negotiations with BOSS.

I am currently requesting 1 clay, 2 weeks of peace while my premium dries out so I can delete my account, and a star named after me in the star registry.

Dunkywunky

3. To show these forums that classic will not go quietly into the night!
Im from world 5 btw so no nukes XD please learn how to count before you flame stupid noob

Deathbringer989

Im from world 5 btw so no nukes XD please learn how to count before you flame stupid noob

Don't you mean:

I'm from world 5 by the way so no nukes XD. please learn how to count before you flame stupid noob.

Don't be hypocritical.

DeletedUser19695

it seems -:WB:- has recruited former .jpg/ agony, making them Rank 1?

Does not matter...:icon_cool:,

Well currently I like the OD OF BOSS

RANK 1 IN DEFENSE, OFFENSE and OVERALL OD.. :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Sinithar

it seems -:WB:- has recruited former .jpg/ agony, making them Rank 1?

Does not matter...:icon_cool:,

Well currently I like the OD OF BOSS

RANK 1 IN DEFENSE, OFFENSE and OVERALL OD.. :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Wouldn't that be from recruiting .jpgs too?

DeletedUser19695

WB recruited .jpg, none of .jpg joined us.. :D Unless there is that i dont know of..

Status
Not open for further replies.