War Declaration

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Once Upon a time in a land far far away, there was a very nice tribe, very friendly, hugs all around. This nice tribe was run by a tyrant, a tyrant that refused to accept help from other experienced leaders in his flock…Instead, he chose to appoint children to places of high importance.
funny-kid-statue-dance.jpg

And even though they were cute, and cuddly, they are completely incompetent as to making war….
These crucial positions such as hugger of the day, and forum hugger all went to young children,
large_dog-and-cat-hugWoofstock2004-320.JPG

some things just aren't right!!

The Players that aren’t children are TW virgins that have yet to learn a thing about anything…

obama-46-virgin.jpg

All of these people were running the tribe while the so called leader, was fishing in Alaska….

PhotoLittleGirlFishing.jpg

There is nothing wrong with fishing in Alaska…but you tyrant have a tribe to run…

All the while there were some fierce warriors in this tribe that couldn’t take it anymore..we were losing our minds playing games like COUNT to 1000 and funny story...and dress up........
colorfulwarrior.jpg

So us, in all of our glory, decided it was time to leave the inactive children behind...

So we began polishing our shields, sharpening our axes and recruiting from [ally]WOR[/ally] rofl

so here we come!
viking-axe1.JPG

Announcing...babababa.....
[ally]PMP[/ally]
Paynes Major Pain

You'll Never Sleep Soundly Again!

[ally]PMP[/ally] declares all of K87, K86 are ours!
[ally]PMP[/ally] declares on [ally]WOR[/ally]

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 2282801

o0o0o0o0o0o A rim war :icon_rolleyes:

Mind you .... its a good declaration ... so good luck to you

DeletedUser74538

Nice declaration in my experience with WOR they are fairly incompetant (as your story suggests) and also kick members once you start to RIM them, making stats looks favourable towards themselves.

I wish you luck, and hopefully I might have some worthy opponents in the South. However your only just bigger then there second academy, so it might take a while.

DeletedUser

liking the declaration. don't really know much about either tribe, but seen as you declared
good luck... {err had to go back to declaration to remember who it was declaring} PMP

DeletedUser

entertaining delclaration for sure. I know I lol'ed at a couple pics :)

Good luck!

DeletedUser

:O scary rim war!!! You don;t know who PMP is yet, but you will..lol

DeletedUser74538

Perhaps rather then say get some points to back it up. To my knowledge there are in the SE three small tribes in the SE with simular backgrounds to you. So far you are the largest (memberwise) yet the smallest and least successful.

Rank Tribe Points Members AvgPoints

35 GTB 5.310.095 16 331.881
43 Escape 4.048.119 12 337.343
46 PMP 3.280.378 23 142.625

With GTB already succesfully warring WOR (last I checked) I think you might have to work harder to gain dominance.

slates9

Perhaps rather then say get some points to back it up. To my knowledge there are in the SE three small tribes in the SE with simular backgrounds to you. So far you are the largest (memberwise) yet the smallest and least successful.

With GTB already succesfully warring WOR (last I checked) I think you might have to work harder to gain dominance.

I think they are the smallest and leasyt successful because they have only just broken from WOR because of the leader, and that is why they're declaring war on them

DeletedUser74538

The smallest part was refering to there average points, ill also keep the least succesful part because although its harsh, they havnt actually had any success yet so its correct, but hopefully I can apologise for it soon.

Gl.

DeletedUser

So, you are one of those point counters huh? lol...give us a bit...you guys will enjoy watching this one...
lol, anyone can be successful against WOR....

but let me help you with some facts, since you apparently only look at points....

GTB...very successful huh?

Side 1:
Tribes: WOR WOR-1 WOR-A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: GTB
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,133
Side 2: 92
Difference: 3,041

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 11
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,238,550
Side 2: 616,528
Difference: 11,622,022

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,200
Side 2: 95,124
Difference: 75,924

image.php

Now lets look at the small points tribe PMP..keep in mind we are only about 10 days old....
Side 1:
Tribes: WOR WOR-1 WOR-A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PMP
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,133
Side 2: 41
Difference: 3,092

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 16
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,238,550
Side 2: 244,405
Difference: 11,994,145

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22,965
Side 2: 153,898
Difference: 130,933

image.php

so you tell me o grand master of points...who is having me success?

DeletedUser

I lol'd. Good luck to our neighbours in PMP. Though, I doubt you guys need it :p

DeletedUser74538

I've been asked to play nice, so im not going to methodically destroy your facts and figures, however if you want come over and try to play with my points, I need a higher ODD.

And yes, I am a point counter, I value much higher a 300k player average to 100k .Might be because Ive been misinformed about the game though.

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides, but PmP will win imo. Knowing WOR anyway...

DeletedUser

I've been asked to play nice, so im not going to methodically destroy your facts and figures, however if you want come over and try to play with my points, I need a higher ODD.

And yes, I am a point counter, I value much higher a 300k player average to 100k .Might be because Ive been misinformed about the game though.

lol, please by all means, don;t play nice, please show me where my facts are wrong...your telling me we aren't quality because of our points...that in itself shows everyone that you are a noob.......being that this is the only world you seem to play (under that name or # or whatever it is) I think we can over look it...

But for future reference you shouldn't speak noobish in the forums...people will call you out :)

Personally, I'd rather have 10 of my 100k point players than 1 one million point noob.....

I have yet to see very many quality players on this world...maybe your one, maybe not...based on your statements, probably not...

DeletedUser74538

I have never said you are not quality, however you have 23 members and split from WOR, who were pathetic when you where with them, from which I concluded you are not the best players, you might have been the best of WOR but then that would be nothing to brag about.

Berns said:
I have yet to see very many quality players on this world...
I disagree with that, based on several names I recognise from W6, aswell as several players I have encountered.

As for your advice, I will continue to speak and act noobish on the forums, for my own reasons, however it seems no one has considered me noobish ingame, if not I wouldn't have to hide my ODD.

EDIT: (See below) Well Id guessed that, however you never know, with 10k pointed players in his tribe, and all other worlds flatlined he could be a great leader and player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.