War Declaration

Status
Not open for further replies.

xinryr

Excuse the fact that I waited so long to post here...

I am going to put "theme songs" for each section. I'm just crazy like that I guess.

How I Got Here Theme

The first tribe I was in on this world was MPX, mythical phoenix the elite. It was run by an incompetent and aloof guy named MPX-Elites. The tribe was doomed with him at the lead, I could see that even as a simple noob.

Even being that same simple noob, I quickly rose through the ranks from recruiter to baron, due to my skills in writing and the fact that I have some political knowledge. Over time, I was chosen to lead the sister tribe to MPX, MPX-D (mystic phoenix-disciples).

Tuatha's Theme

It was about this time that I met my mentor in this game, Tuatha Mordred. It was he who taught me how to play this game, and he who helped me learn how to be a leader on this game. Over time and practice I have more or less become a fairly good leader, though no one is perfect.

About a month later, Tuatha gave counsel to merge with B.C., Blackstock Clan. After several meetings with King Joe (joetalk) of that tribe, we assembled the elite players of MPX and merged. Tuatha has since quit, however he is the reason I am still in the game.

In B.C., I became a regular member once again. I made some friends and watched a real tribe operate. I saw firsthand as we went through multiple leaders, in the end left with a small council and a leader named art-1.

Fast forward a few months....

Begining of the End-B.C.'s Fall

I became a baron in this new administration. I was overjoyed to be part of a council I liked so much. Unfortunately, the TWC situation got out of hand because we made too big a deal of it. Had we stacked a few villages and left it alone, we would probably have been fine.

Instead, art-1 agreed with plans to disband the tribe. Of course this worked out alright, though B.C. is now divided. Most of us ended up in WOR, some in TWC, some in various RS tribes.

I happened to have joined WOR at a pivotal time. There were clashes between Major*Payne and allday87, eventually resulting in allday and some others leaving to start a tribe called PMP.

Now then, I might have joined PMP had I not been the fruitcake that I am. I wanted to bring WOR back together and help fix the leadership issues that plagued it. When allday first left, I offered to arrange for peace talks. He didn't want them.

I have the utmost respect for allday87, however PMP is a different story.

mberns on 14.07. at 21:01
Xinryr,
There will be no NAP, ever, there is not room for two tribes here.

You are at war whether you like it or not. You can keep telling your players whatever you like, whatever you think helps moral, we won't interfere in that. But I am telling you there will be no NAP, no peace, no diplomacy.

You had a chance to join us, you made your choice, now deal with it...

But please stop bugging Allday, when he's cranky it gives me a headache...

[player]mberns[/player]
Duke
[ally]PMP[/ally]

Xinryr today at 01:10
That was completely uncalled for.

For your information, Major Payne is now gone, we are moving on now and evacuating tribes with inactive dukes. I was hoping to set something up and perhaps bring us back together.

And don't underestimate me...I have the utmost respect for allday, however I am not sure that the respect reaches you after this mail.

You could have just said no. I have been nothing but nice to your tribe, trying to keep WOR from attacking you and trying to resolve this peacefully since it began. I was only trying to help both factions.

mberns today at 01:22
The thing is, we didn't ask for help, we don't want help, and we certainly don't need your help.

I don't want to beat around the bush with you, I don't want to give you false hope, I don't want to say anything that you could possible misconstrue, we don't want to be allies, we don't want to be peaceful, we don't want diplomacy with the remnants of WOR.

As for MajorPayne, it is not possible for me to care less. For your information he has been gone for a very long time.... If he was a half way decent leader this would have never happened. You came from BC correct? He straight up lied to you guys in order to get you to join WOR. Yet you are still fighting to keep WOR together? The active majority of WOR left because the ship is sinking......

As for you being nice, stop, as for your peaceful resolutions......rofl....this is a WOR game we are enemies, I will be civil with you, but not nice...and most certainly not peaceful..

We are at war with your tribe, if you change names we will still be at war with your tribe. We are at war with everyone in K87 and K77. Your group is the largest so you get our attention until you disband and all quit, or we noble every village...whatever happens first..

Thank you for understanding our position and not bothering us anymore...

[player]mberns[/player]
Duke
[ally]PMP[/ally]

Xinryr today at 01:36
Alright, fine.

Goodbye then, if you have spies you might want them to pay attention.

mberns today at 03:15
lol, I have sits.

Xinryr today at 03:36
I can see that.

mberns today at 03:37
bring it, make this interesting...it's boring but necessary....gives us some practice for when we go play with the big dogs...

Xinryr today at 03:40
Hmph. As you said, bring it. I did try to be nice, did I not?

Don't worry, I intend to make this as fast as possible.

mberns today at 03:45
talk is cheap son, we've not even begun murdering you yet....just wait til tomorrow, our daily ennoblements have been rising every day...

Go ahead, retaliate, force us to get organized..lol

In regards to an NAP! He could have just said no. I was trying to be kind, to offer peace for a family divided. It was my wish to bring us back together.

Help Request Theme

Now then, WOR's position does not look good. Stats show us loosing (in our defense we are not really committed to a fight), and I have much work to do in rebuilding this tribe.

However, I do not intend to lie back and watch my work wasted. Our numbers are smaller, but I am going to work to see what we have to work with. If there is no one in this tribe willing to defend it, I am prepared to leave in disgust of my wasted work.

BUT, as long as WOR breathes breath and wishes to keep it that way, I will continue to fight!

That was a little speech type thing I wrote to the remainder of WOR.

As I said, I have come into leadership here. MP came on early today, and is gone again. I am going over who we have who are active. If there are enough people to fight, I plan to lead them. If there are no active members left, I do not plan to waste my time.

My whole thing here is the fact that I was treated rudely for what I feel was a completely benevolent gesture from the beginning. That, coupled with the fact that mberns has voiced belligerent plans, drives me to do this all.

If you do not want to support me, if you would rather sit and laugh, fine. If there is no one willing to fight for WOR in the tribe, I will leave. However, as long as there are those willing to protect this tribe I will fulfill what I have promised and fight.

Like I said, if there is no mold to work with why try sculpting? It would be a moot effort surely. I have a feeling that PMP will recruit many viable players. They may have all of them by now. If that is the case I have no one to lead, and no point to fight.

So then, I am here if WOR is, gone if they are not (not gone as in gone, I'll join some other tribe).

And nice numbers. Comgratulations and all that. If WOR breaths still then you have a new tribe to deal with, as you were not fighting WOR with my support in the tribe. I am a charismatic person...I have been told I have a way with words. If WOR wants me and is willing to back up this wish (which I will know soon), I will do all I can to protect it. If not, I will join whatever tribe I find suitable and give it my all.

MR.MR

I have no care about the above situation, although I will state one fact. While mberns is a very skilled player and a skilled leader, it may behoove him to take a few lessons on diplomatic speaking. However, if you are able to remove all of the tribes that you annoy by bad mouthing their diplomats, then its not much of a problem :)

DeletedUser74538

Its Mr Escape here again, nice to see youve invited all those lovely inactive *WW* refugees, nice to see how selective your screening process is.

Also I do not speak for my tribe, however I noticed your mass recruitment got you into the top twenty? Whens WOR-A coming along, wait sorry I meant PMP-A.

DeletedUser

Xinryr, lol, that's all I can say...rofl in fact....come on and do something...our porfile states everything very clearly, but let me post it here for all to understand.....we don;t wish to have diplomatic relations with anyone we don;t already have a relationship with....that includes the scattered remnants of WOR...and yes, for all who care, we did recruit the best of WOR, and we don;t apologize for it...if you want some come and get it..

as for you Mr Escape, talk is cheap, if those supposed refugees were actual refugees, they would have been eaten....I have a direct response to this on our profile as well...but allow me to post it here for all the world to see.....If you have a problem with me or my tribe, just attack us...

talk is cheap, show me your axes..

DeletedUser74538

Talk is cheap, and you do the most of it, Ive been waiting a while to see your axes, or spears, or whatever your nukes consist of, I would ask someone but it seems no one else has seen them.

DeletedUser

Talk is cheap, and you do the most of it, Ive been waiting a while to see your axes, or spears, or whatever your nukes consist of, I would ask someone but it seems no one else has seen them.

Here you go http://www.twstats.com this is a fantastic site. You can find all sorts of very useful and valuable information. Like how many barbs people noble, whether they attack inactives in their own tribe, whether they own other players, you can also look up tribal rankings with all of the same info for entire tribes!!

Your welcome!! I know you will find it very useful..

DeletedUser74538

A player is not solely judged by his twstats profile, however if he/she was judged on these things:

how many barbs people noble,
If you want search the history of the barbs Ive nobled, either players I declared on and subsequently quit, or if your any good with a map, nice shiny bonus villages, because they need to be built up, or church villages.

whether they attack inactives in their own tribe,
I have no internal nobles, one less then you.

whether they own other players,
Check my nobles again, and probably my ODA.

However I was solely commenting on how the only encounter youve personally had with a worthy opponent resulted in you loosing 3 villages, which is also reciprocated in your OD scores in relation to ingame ranks. Although I suppose you can always hide in PMP, most likely you can get them to fight your battles for you.

DeletedUser

i find it odd that pmp is attacking a tribe in k12 all way from k87?

DeletedUser

you can see mine if you would like

Michael Wittman

Well i like to think im a little more clever than those PMP guys but hey, lets let them have their day :)

Mberns is a good guy, you are just on the wrong side :) I have never one time had a problem with mberns saying something rude to me. and i have known him for over a year!

see it is you who is doing something wrong lol

DeletedUser

one of my tribe mates in k12 has 9 attacks heading to him in k12 i'm in the tribe tgow.

MR.MR

Michael Wittman, please get off the w30 forums, we would not like you to infect them with your STDs ;)

DeletedUser

talk is cheap, show me your axes..

Exactly. Though in favor of being at least slightly diplomatic, we told you were recruiting our refugees...So you wouldn't freak out when we start sending nukes at them :icon_rolleyes:

Escape fully intends to rim the *WW* refugees that you've recruited, including Scorp and Baka. With or without permission.

So numbers stop talking smack on the pnp, and get out there and rim them with the rest of us...:lol:

DeletedUser

Exactly. Though in favor of being at least slightly diplomatic, we told you were recruiting our refugees...So you wouldn't freak out when we start sending nukes at them :icon_rolleyes:

Escape fully intends to rim the *WW* refugees that you've recruited, including Scorp and Baka. With or without permission.

So numbers stop talking smack on the pnp, and get out there and rim them with the rest of us...:lol:

Escape seems to be full of talkers.....mark my words world...escape is not capable of rimming these two players....

DeletedUser74538

Is that why they run to you? Im fairly sure we are capable, however I would just like to express my views on your tribe, you are just WOR with another name, mass recruiters and full of fat.

Also fairly low recruiting refugees hiding from a NAP'd tribe, hope you waste many hours on this game before your downfall.

As you think im a *talker* im North West K78, incase you have trouble working the map, because I dont seem to have recieved any of these attacks Ive been waiting for.

DeletedUser

we are working on important things atm, if you were important we would be working on you :)

your fairly sure, that's confidence.....

Status
Not open for further replies.