Difference: 24

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 280,687
Side 2: 61,410
Difference: 219,277

image.php

DeletedUser

Pwnzorinc started to noble villages after 5-6 large PMP players killed all of my defense. Where yes, he did noble my villages since he is the closest, he by far did the least to earn them.

DeletedUser

God, Its been months now and you still haven't rimmed my ass. But I think a thanks is in order, never would have gained 11 million ODD without you guys. I also see you guys seem to have a huge inactive problem (just like WOR), allday seems to have disappeared/causing problems (just like WOR), and you all still seem to have the inability to fight (at least WOR had that). I pretty much think that PMP has turned into what WOR once was.

I now have more villages and points than every before.

Also,

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Pwnzorinc

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Major*Payne

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 6
Difference: 24

image.php

Side 1: 280,687
Side 2: 61,410
Difference: 219,277

image.php
[/spoil]

And now...

[spoil] Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Pwnzorinc

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Major*Payne

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 29
Difference: 19

image.php

Side 1: 441,171
Side 2: 276,865
Difference: 164,306

image.php
[/spoil]

Where I may not be winning yet, ... "for a dead man"..., I sure am catching up at a rapid rate.

DeletedUser

And here I thought something exciting was going on in this world. Thanks for the disappointment Panye -_-

DeletedUser

Pwnzorinc started to noble villages after 5-6 large PMP players killed all of my defense. Where yes, he did noble my villages since he is the closest, he by far did the least to earn them.

did you forget to add your little buddy help stack every single one of your village and then you were sat by someone that does not sleep

DeletedUser

did you forget to add your little buddy help stack every single one of your village and then you were sat by someone that does not sleep

Oh Noez!! Being defended by his own tribe and being account sat while offline!
Surely that's illegal in TRIBAL wars.

netjakdim

Why did you not just simply noble off his buddy if you knew all his troops were gone in defense sir???

KarmaX

Well that is a secret that we can't answer here.. lol. Major Payne is a relic for PMP. If we rim him he'll quit, i.e. our relic will disappear. We don't want him to disappear and always be close by us. Once we get sick of our tribe's name and we don't wnat to keep relic nomore, he'll surely be rimmed. Well his buddy is quitting and giving away villages so it won't be like it was anymore.

xinryr

Yeah...that's why you guys tried to rim him at first and Pwnzorinc is the so called "MP destroyer." :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Last time i was sat on a regular bases was months ago... and I was just recently stacked... o so very nicely, come get some boys!

DeletedUser

you are no threat at all why would we want to bother with you?

DeletedUser

KarmaX said:
lol. Major Payne is a relic for PMP.

I'm being called a relic now, this leads me to believe that PMP (Paynes Major Pain) is like a religious cult or group, as they do like to send sacrificial (nuke) offerings my way from time to time. This brings me to my next point of interest which helps leads me to believe the above...

Originally Posted by allday87
you are no threat at all why would we want to bother with you?

>
Dunno; ask the person who named your tribe. :)

I actually like the name, its like I have my own little fan club (aka cult/religious following), all trying to be as great as I am. Now I'm no great player by all standards across the vast world of w30... but I am in my own little country of K87.

Getting back to the little old relic comment; 2 Kings 13:20-21: 20 Elisha (M*P) died and was buried. Now Moabite raiders (escape) used to enter the country (K87/K78) every spring. 21 Once while some Israelites (oldest of friends) were burying a man (a random friend), suddenly they saw a band of raiders (escape); so they threw the man's body into Elisha's (M*P) tomb. When the body touched Elisha's bones, the man came to life and stood up on his feet...... and It was Major*Payne back from the dead, he then joined the band of raiders and lived very well and prosperous off the people of K87 until he later died of natural causes ; )

...or could it be...

Relic is also the term for something that has survived the passage of time ( me ), especially an object or custom whose original culture has disappeared (WOR)

My half sassed attempted to put together a longer more meaningful post :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65940

Nice post MP

Well that is a secret that we can't answer here.. lol. Major Payne is a relic for PMP. If we rim him he'll quit, i.e. our relic will disappear. We don't want him to disappear and always be close by us. Once we get sick of our tribe's name and we don't wnat to keep relic nomore, he'll surely be rimmed. Well his buddy is quitting and giving away villages so it won't be like it was anymore.

In simpler terms... PMP have nor the ability, power or the coordination to hit a ~600k player... congrats

KarmaX

Nice try, We wont be wasting nukes on a 600K player stacked heavily :icon_wink:. If you misjudge me for allday, i don't loose my head that easily.

DeletedUser

I love the post Payne, goes to show even the underdog can pull through in this game and when they do they gain a great deal more credibility out of it than they started with.

No one could misjudge you for Allday Karmax, hell he even acts like a normal human being ocassionally but i was disappointed to find out the reason for that was you were sitting him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.