War declaration!!!

Woolim

Guest
so it will basically be about 50 DRAMA! players versus about 750 World players. I would love to see how the world is able to coordinate and launch their attacks. The countless numbers of strategies!!! of course, depending on how much the world is united in this war the chances of win could vary from 0%-73% and the chances of failure would vary from 27%-99.9%
 

Anomandaris Irake

Guest
so it will basically be about 50 DRAMA! players versus about 750 World players. I would love to see how the world is able to coordinate and launch their attacks. The countless numbers of strategies!!! of course, depending on how much the world is united in this war the chances of win could vary from 0%-73% and the chances of failure would vary from 27%-99.9%

I would love to see the calculations on how you came up with those odds. lol

Drama! owns 71% of the world and all our villages are developed unlike the majority of the remaining 29% of the villages in the world. Meaning not only do we have more nukes then the number player own villages left outside our tribe but we can rebuild said nukes much quicker then our opposition.

The only way we could potentially lose at this point is if we die of boredom, but much of our opponents are quite entertaining so I don't see that happening. :lol:
 

Rednecks

Guest
Should it be any other way?

Rank Tribe Points Villages
1 Drama! 304,301,294 31,323
2 W.E 41,029,003 5,574
3 W.E,A 14,312,610 1,898
4 S.Hand 10,060,659 2,162
5 BA-I 7,732,793 832
 

Gwan-Ri

Guest
Rofl

Lol....

Die of boredom? then wait until there is a fair chance for both sides, to provide a good challenge for the most powerful dominating force of W53!! unless, DRAMA! hates challenges and hates the fun in proving the world wrong and would like to take it easy and defeat the world.

It won't be boring if you lose 500 villages and gain 500 villages in one day. the war would be about who has the most nobles ready for conquering, wouldn't it?

or, if you lose more troops than defeat troops... then it would boil up more excitement to take things seriously, wouldn't it? i mean, with 30K+ villages, you could stack one village with as much as 500K troops and just watch in amusement as 50 nukes disappear into thin air as they reach this village...

What i mean is, why wait until now to take the world, when you guys could have done it earlier? if you want more entertainment, better to let the world grow a bit more before challenging them to a fight.

2 cats versus 1 mouse isn't very entertaining I'd say. or a better analogy: 2 soldiers versus a child. (like you said, drama has way more developed villages = equipped soldier. we have few villages and less development = children)

It's not even bullying for fun anymore. It's pure enjoyment in ripping a kid to shreds. (note: I am not a psychopath, but I have the brains to think like one.)
 

shambolla2

Guest
so we'd wait you grow to start a real fight?
are you serious?
after 1 year you have 900 points, we'll need other 2 years to wait that you'll be able to build academy...
if you want to grow, delete and start a new world.

@ Woolim : we are not 50, we are only 29, so your possibility to win is bigger, it goes from 0,00000000098% to 0,00000000099%
ha, you are the 6th player of the 6th bigger tribe, i want your 6th village :icon_twisted:
 

Anomandaris Irake

Guest
Lol....

Die of boredom? then wait until there is a fair chance for both sides, to provide a good challenge for the most powerful dominating force of W53!! unless, DRAMA! hates challenges and hates the fun in proving the world wrong and would like to take it easy and defeat the world.

It won't be boring if you lose 500 villages and gain 500 villages in one day. the war would be about who has the most nobles ready for conquering, wouldn't it?

or, if you lose more troops than defeat troops... then it would boil up more excitement to take things seriously, wouldn't it? i mean, with 30K+ villages, you could stack one village with as much as 500K troops and just watch in amusement as 50 nukes disappear into thin air as they reach this village...

What i mean is, why wait until now to take the world, when you guys could have done it earlier? if you want more entertainment, better to let the world grow a bit more before challenging them to a fight.

2 cats versus 1 mouse isn't very entertaining I'd say. or a better analogy: 2 soldiers versus a child. (like you said, drama has way more developed villages = equipped soldier. we have few villages and less development = children)

It's not even bullying for fun anymore. It's pure enjoyment in ripping a kid to shreds. (note: I am not a psychopath, but I have the brains to think like one.)
um...what exactly is your point? Our goal is to close the world not hug. We've already defeated everyone on this world that stood against us. Now it is time to finish the world so we can move on to the next.
 

faaaaark

Guest
lol... nice declaration Red, but did you have to put your mug shot in it?

It's no where near as sexy as my tongue photo...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Rednecks

Guest
Funny thing is I had that picture in it and decided against it. I was going to put it in the Steal Your Women part.
 

faaaaark

Guest
Funny thing is I had that picture in it and decided against it. I was going to put it in the Steal Your Women part.
Yes, its true... I'm a ladies man and you know it.

Oh wait... the girl in that pic is my niece.
 

narutocrazy

Guest
Lol....

Die of boredom? then wait until there is a fair chance for both sides, to provide a good challenge for the most powerful dominating force of W53!! unless, DRAMA! hates challenges and hates the fun in proving the world wrong and would like to take it easy and defeat the world.
We've been proving the world wrong since the beginning of the world by taking out the most hyped up pre-mades, and waring tribe ranked higher then us and others in top 20 at the same time.

or, if you lose more troops than defeat troops... then it would boil up more excitement to take things seriously, wouldn't it? i mean, with 30K+ villages, you could stack one village with as much as 500K troops and just watch in amusement as 50 nukes disappear into thin air as they reach this village...



What i mean is, why wait until now to take the world, when you guys could have done it earlier? if you want more entertainment, better to let the world grow a bit more before challenging them to a fight.
We've had plenty of exiting wars in the past, and it's not our fault none of you can grow or play good enough to challenge us, so instead of begging us to let you grow (which is a foolish thing to do, where ever have you heard of letting your enemies grow lol) do something about it your self, with your own skill. If you're saying we're too far ahead then you should have grown and stopped us from growing by taking our villages, it's not like the mods started us all of with 10mil points and vills with full farm, we had the same chance as everybody else.

2 cats versus 1 mouse isn't very entertaining I'd say. or a better analogy: 2 soldiers versus a child. (like you said, drama has way more developed villages = equipped soldier. we have few villages and less development = children)

It's not even bullying for fun anymore. It's pure enjoyment in ripping a kid to shreds. (note: I am not a psychopath, but I have the brains to think like one.)
Yay for bulling then i guess.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Rednecks

Guest
Actually with the coin system they should be able to produce way more nobles than we can.
 

Infected0527

Guest
Ahhh

was hopin to get to 500k before i get wiped.. :icon_cry:
 

muncius

Guest
Red looks like you forgot to add a umm a war map, just to show to those tribes that we aren't just joking around!

[spoil]
[/spoil]

Thanks to Rake for Da Boss pic :icon_razz:
 

Infected0527

Guest
Oyeah imma send some nobles at yeah might as well sighn there death certificate as well :]
 

Soyata

Guest
As one of the Dukes for W.E, I have 2 words for you Rednecks........Bring it!