War declaration!!!

DeletedUser103366

i'm coming for u Redneck, i'm playing someones account, watch out! all of Drama, did you think we dont know that some of ur members are in-active the 13 of you can't handle 751 people........just take a bow on your way out of W53, you just a bragger talkn too-much:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i'm coming for u Redneck, i'm playing someones account, watch out! all of Drama, did you think we dont know that some of ur members are in-active the 13 of you can't handle 751 people........just take a bow on your way out of W53, you just a bragger talkn too-much:lol:

Oh noez we iz so scawed, teh supah 1337 playah iz gonna take us out :icon_rolleyes:

It's all about quality, not quantity :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This turns me on, can you get on skype so we can cam? :icon_biggrin:

BTW, all these mails I am getting like this one crack me up:

but i think the majority of members in our tribe would rather stay out of the war and just build up our villiages and carry on as normal.

DeletedUser102496

Red. Let me know when there is a spare account on W53 so I can nuke some Whatever noobs

Boo ! Boo ! Whatever. They have a big mouth for a small tribe :)

DeletedUser19041

Hey buddy! And the tribe your thinking of is RIM! led by Rednecks. They were in the west though, not next to Static :icon_biggrin:

Ohh right,

There was also a big tribe next to us in Static led by Blow, the name isn't popping up.

hot beef

Hi guys, nearly failed 1st year because of this world :D. Good thing I quit already, would be impossible this year.

DeletedUser

Considering said 751 people only have maybe 2000 villages among them and let's say there is only 13 active members in Drama!, just for the sake of argument even if it isn't true, they still have probably 20k+ villages among them so I think we'll be alright. :)

DeletedUser

haha you is well funny you know :lol:

It's all about quality, not quantity :icon_wink:

You would know... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

someone like to say " woohoo, I am here, plz look at me too"
but they don't know Drama! is drunk slaughterer.!!
hey noooobs, don't come closer

DeletedUser81371

If you are so good, wanna tell us what account you are on?

DeletedUser

So far the caps are one sided:

Drama - 1419
Everyone else - 70

But they are kicking our asses in ODD holding a 129 million to 12 million advantage.

DeletedUser

We can't do that to poor ol' rednecks

Come on bro, it'll be fun. I even have a mic now so we can do a voice call and when he gets up to grab a beer open hells gates on him and then listen to the rage when he comes back

DeletedUser

So far the caps are one sided:

Drama - 1419
Everyone else - 70

But they are kicking our asses in ODD holding a 129 million to 12 million advantage.

I think they're just getting organized. I'm sure the stats will even out in no time. :)

damnatory

what better organization they need? Clicking at delete button looks easy :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Come on bro, it'll be fun. I even have a mic now so we can do a voice call and when he gets up to grab a beer open hells gates on him and then listen to the rage when he comes back

Just make sure Star is online when you launch. :icon_biggrin: