War declaration!!!

DeletedUser

Just make sure Star is online when you launch. :icon_biggrin:
Don't wait till they sleep or anything like that :icon_eek:
I mean, who would do such a dastardly thing? :icon_idea:
That would be cheap :icon_redface:
:icon_twisted::lol: :lol::icon_twisted: :icon_twisted::lol: :icon_twisted::lol: :icon_twisted::lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted::lol: :lol::icon_twisted: :icon_twisted::lol: :icon_twisted::lol: :icon_twisted::lol:

Especially when we are attacking you. After all there are not to many people in this game that do not know your Canadian. :lol:

DeletedUser

You only said this knowing i'd see it. Guess that's the 1 thing you can do right

DeletedUser

Yeah, I guess it does help when you are in the same chat room with the guy and he tells everyone good night.

slinkiestwizard

Yeah, I guess it does help when you are in the same chat room with the guy and he tells everyone good night.
Red thanks for reminding me of this cough cough active world , i nearly had an accident in my pants when i saw this!

[spoil]
shit-my-pants.jpg
[/spoil]

Then i saw the stats :lol:
But i really no where i want to be for new years, right in the middle of this

[spoil]
Pillow-Fighting-Girls-4.jpg
[/spoil]

as always an epic declaration by a TW God !

DeletedUser102868

Congrats

Congrats to Purple Rhino on reaching 12m points. Just a shame it was my villa's that helped you get the last few points :p

DeletedUser

Congrats to Purple Rhino on reaching 12m points. Just a shame it was my villa's that helped you get the last few points :p

haha well at least you actually threw some attacks my way too :icon_razz:

I'll make sure your villages get the proper care :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, I am going to stop posting stats for a while as they are to one sided right now. Perhaps if they would spend as much attention on us as they do those small little barbs we would have a war.

W.E Ennoblements

Absolutely pathetic, don't you guys realize it takes over a month to even make those small barbs productive? Can anyone in WE explain what kind of advantage you have in nobling these small villages?

DeletedUser

Well, I am going to stop posting stats for a while as they are to one sided right now. Perhaps if they would spend as much attention on us as they do those small little barbs we would have a war.

W.E Ennoblements

Absolutely pathetic, don't you guys realize it takes over a month to even make those small barbs productive? Can anyone in WE explain what kind of advantage you have in nobling these small villages?

looks like W.E are assisting us :icon_eek:

Afyok (541|739) K75 9,678 skandatheawesomex [S.Hand] ozkana1s2 [W.E] 2012-01-02 17:12:53

And finally someone has balls :icon_razz:

Zzzz. T Barb~~ (637|645) K66 6,123 Little Red Dot [Drama!] soe2 [W.E] 2011-12-29 11:58:49
03. D4. Aguardiente (Stealing?) (634|643) K66 5,724 Little Red Dot [Drama!] soe2 [W.E] 2011-12-29 05:05:30

DeletedUser

That SHand guy left W.E.

But that soe2 guy is nothing but a barb nobler as well, in fact he is one of the worst. We should send catapults at them and see if he defends them.

DeletedUser

That SHand guy left W.E.

But that soe2 guy is nothing but a barb nobler as well, in fact he is one of the worst. We should send catapults at them and see if he defends them.

got alot of defence aswell i hear. Oh dear my alarms just gone off :icon_rolleyes:

TURTLE ALERT!!! TURTLE ALERT!!!